1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:342 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is no quarter given here Dasa. Trolls like FMF will retrospectively cast anything up you have said in the past in an attempt to discredit you. Proper Knob is another who likes to engage in retrospective trolling.
    So you are no longer going to bring up the incident when I found and posted a link to some article and subsequently it transpired I had misunderstood it?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    What you said was, and this is verbatim:

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used an ...[text shortened]... .zippyshare.com/v/XnqfNUtB/file.html

Do you or do not retract your statements on that thread?
    Of course NOT.

Islam is a fabricated ideology by a pedophile murdering War Lord.................who has written in his obscene Quaran >..

Quote: Strike fear into their hearts and slay them where you find them......End QUOTE.

THIS IS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO ALL MUSLIMS.......To kill, murder, slaughter and then to take the booty (sex slaves and property.)

DO YOU FMF DENY THIS.? Rhetorical Question
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:56
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Strike fear into their hearts and slay them where you find them
    I googled that, and though I got results, none matched your "quote" exactly. Could you give a verse number?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 20:031 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you are no longer going to bring up the incident when I found and posted a link to some article and subsequently it transpired I had misunderstood it?
    you did not misunderstand it, you simply had not read it. Thats bad form man and will result in bad Karma.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 20:06
    You absolute fool............

You are saying that if a male/female kidnapping murdering and torturing Muslim or non Muslim can prove herself/himself...... that she/he can just walk away back into the community.(what absolute nonsense)

Don,t you think every single sadistic murdering rapist, will pretend to be changed?

They must meet with Capital punishm ...[text shortened]... that you talk nonsense 90% of the time.(and for this you must find fault with me)

LET IT GO.
    ...capital punishment...civilized...

This is what your "true" religion teaches is it?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 20:062 edits
    you did not misunderstand it, you simply had not read it.
    You've known me a long time Robbie, you know my posting style and how I focus on detail - do you really think I would post a link without even reading it? Is it more likely I would have misunderstood it?

Nevertheless I'm pleased that you are chastising FMF and Proper Knob for bringing up previous issues as I'm sure you will live by your own standards.

🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 20:132 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You've known me a long time Robbie, you know my posting style and how I focus on detail - do you really think I would post a link without even reading it? Is it more likely I would have misunderstood it?

Nevertheless I'm pleased that you are chastising FMF and Proper Knob for brining up previous issues as I'm sure you will live by your own standards.

🙂
    I proved at the time you had not read it by posting the full article. I am chastising no one merely demonstrating why Dasa will receive no quarter. It suits FMF's and Proper Knobs purpose to discredit people by retrospective trolling. Oh well, whatever, if it makes them happy.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 20:50
    I proved at the time you had not read it by posting the full article. I am chastising no one merely demonstrating why Dasa will receive no quarter. It suits FMF's and Proper Knobs purpose to discredit people by retrospective trolling. Oh well, whatever, if it makes them happy.
    I remember the incident but not the detail and I would be surprised if I posted something without reading it as I'm aware of the berating I would get from you if I didn't, so it seems unlikely. However, I accept that you had a case at the time and wether I didn't read it or I or misunderstood it, either way I must have made a mistake.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 20:58
    There is no quarter given here Dasa. Trolls like FMF will retrospectively cast anything up you have said in the past in an attempt to discredit you. Proper Knob is another who likes to engage in retrospective trolling.
    thanks for you honest comment......
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 21:071 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    ...capital punishment...civilized...

This is what your "true" religion teaches is it?
    YES YES and YES a thousand times...............................because

Capital punishment is civilized and good for the person because execution allows the soul to have a clean slate in his/her next birth.

Without capital punishment the murderer and rapist has to take his/her bad karma with them into their next life...........and this will set them up to be a criminal again.

This is the Vedic truth and it is perfect and right.

Atheistic and false religion justice of (No capital Punishment) is weak and gutless and stupid and wrong
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 21:45
    Retrospective trolling, as you term it, is only a concern for people who make it up as they go along. Those with integrity who stand by what they say have no issue with it. Guess which side of the fence you sit on fatboy?
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 21:48
    You absolute fool............

You are saying that if a male/female kidnapping murdering and torturing Muslim or non Muslim can prove herself/himself...... that she/he can just walk away back into the community.(what absolute nonsense)

Don,t you think every single sadistic murdering rapist, will pretend to be changed?

They must meet with Capital punishm ...[text shortened]... that you talk nonsense 90% of the time.(and for this you must find fault with me)

LET IT GO.
    What did His Divine Grace have to say about Islam? Can you post some text for us?

Did he support the mass killing of people? Did he support the death penalty? Can you tell us.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 05:54
    My only fault is my poor use of grammar.

That I admit.

Let it go.
    It is not your grammar that is poor, it is your incorrect use of words even after you are repeatedly told you are using them incorrectly that is at fault.
    Further, you have not so far claimed that you used incorrect grammar in the post in which you called for genocide. You are claiming that the post still stands and that you simply don't want your genocidal views to be labelled as such.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:251 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Retrospective trolling, as you term it, is only a concern for people who make it up as they go along. Those with integrity who stand by what they say have no issue with it. Guess which side of the fence you sit on fatboy?
    retrospective trolling is despicable because it refuses to recognise that people change their perspective over time or holds them to account for some remark usually very tenuously associated with the discussion at present and almost invariably out of context. No need to guess which side you sit on skinnyboy!
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:30
    retrospective trolling is despicable because it refuses to recognise that people change their perspective over time or holds them to account for some remark usually very tenuously associated with the discussion at present and almost invariably out of context. No need to guess which side you sit on skinnyboy!
    Anyone who is retro-trolled has the opportunity, as you point out, to change thier views. Is there anything you have been retro-trolled over that you have changed your perspective on?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree