1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 15:09
    @kingdavid403 said
    Sometimes people tell me: "The spiritual world doesn't exist. Only the material world exists."
    We are spiritual beings living in a material and spiritual body; and, we also live in both a material and spiritual world.
    In our current dimension, we cannot have one without the other. You can ignore one or the other, but that does not mean they don't exist.
    👍
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 20:26
    @carnivorum said
    Looks like you guys are ignorant on this important point.

And that is weird, because it is known now for a hundred years that the material world doesn't exist.

I guess I have to delve a bit deeper in this.

"Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that Y-H-W-H, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other." Deut 4:39
    ...[text shortened]... wall-banging will result in a nasty headache.

Anyway; Welcome to the Matrix.
    (a prophetic movie)
    What a horrible god you are describing if it's all god, then all of the horrible things are just as much god as all the good ones.
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 21:17
    Carnivorum is a person of religion, he isn't admitting to being spiritual.

God is in control and knows how to make a return on an unconditional move, removing or inserting material coded in pgn chessboard. Physicists are wrapped in aggregation bias by trying to determine a clump of matter is irregular structure or regular (uniform, flat, homogeneous in space). The mind less than infinite play tricks.
  4. Standard memberCarnivorum
    Grandpatzer
    Earth
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 21:21
    @kellyjay said
    What a horrible god you are describing if it's all god, then all of the horrible things are just as much god as all the good ones.
    EVERYTHING comes from God. Cancer cells, AIDS virusses, rattlesnakes, earthquakes, everything.

But the good news is, everything that looks bad and horrible, is in reality good.

In the end everything is fine and dandy.

Everything is well that ends well.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 21:57
    @carnivorum said
    EVERYTHING comes from God. Cancer cells, AIDS virusses, rattlesnakes, earthquakes, everything.

But the good news is, everything that looks bad and horrible, is in reality good.

In the end everything is fine and dandy.

Everything is well that ends well.
    You are confusing evil things with being god, as opposed to the God who is good and who has allowed evil to play out once introduced into a very good world. I'd also say that there isn't any confusion about the nature of evil being different than good, which is quite different than a God who can take evil things and turn them into good.
  6. Joined
    21 Nov '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 02:57
    The dialectical 'dark matter' isn't a very good analogous tool for explaining God's macrocosm, many accept this.

A dose of reality means it could all be finite.... humans are microcosmic and interpretations are prone to synchronicity.
  7. Standard memberCarnivorum
    Grandpatzer
    Earth
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 20:08
    @kellyjay said
    I think you have an issue with what exists, the material most certainly does exist, if not just walk through a wall without damaging yourself or the wall, it's real as is your physical mortal body. I believe the spiritual world is more important, but that does not mean the material world isn't.

I believe God created both and now people place a lot of importance on gather ...[text shortened]... im, learn His statutes and precepts, listening for His still small voice telling us which way to go?
    How can the material world exist when it is made of something non-material?

The building blocks of the "material" world are made of wisdom.

This was already known 3000 years ago, as is written in the good book in Proverbs 3:19 "The LORD founded the earth by wisdom and established the heavens by understanding."

There we have it. The building blocks of our world are totally immaterial, and therefore the so called “material world” is also immaterial.

Also science is starting to figure this out.

But of course, we cannot expect them to call the building blocks of our world “wisdom”, they in stead call it “information”.

Here is something about information being the building block of our universum:

https://www.space.com/29477-did-information-create-the-cosmos.html
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 22:08
    @carnivorum said
    How can the material world exist when it is made of something non-material?

The building blocks of the "material" world are made of wisdom.

This was already known 3000 years ago, as is written in the good book in Proverbs 3:19 "The LORD founded the earth by wisdom and established the heavens by understanding."

There we have it. The building blocks of our ...[text shortened]... ilding block of our universum:

https://www.space.com/29477-did-information-create-the-cosmos.html
    Creatio ex nihilo
  9. Standard memberCarnivorum
    Grandpatzer
    Earth
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 13:31
    @Carnivorum

Here something more about wisdom/information being the building block of our universe:

https://sites.google.com/view/foundation-stone/home

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree