Pastafarian not allowed to wear her religious hat:

Pastafarian not allowed to wear her religious hat:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Sep 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
You said In fact, all other gods, which are a construct of human imagination, do not reach the range and scope of the one true creator God.
And I am saying that is false.
My imagination can construct a god with equal range and scope than yours.

Because my imagination is as good as yours!
"My imagination can construct a god with equal range and scope than yours."

That's what I'm saying. It would merely be a construct of your imagination. But God is a living being with characteristics and attributes beyond the scope of your imagination.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
25 Sep 14

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"My imagination can construct a god with equal range and scope than yours."

That's what I'm saying. It would merely be a construct of your imagination. But God is a living being with characteristics and attributes beyond the scope of your imagination.[/b]
So you are saying I am able to do that.
Or not.
I'm confused as you keep changing your mind.

Yes or no.
Can I use my imagination to construct a god with equal range and scope as yours?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Sep 14

Originally posted by Agerg
and I'm sure you can prove that "There are no people in that group who actually believe in a pasta "god"."

Well go on, chop-chop!!

You fundamentalist Christians think you get a free pass for hate while peace loving FSM worshippers (aka pastafarians) are oppressed at every turn. It is a sad state of affairs we find ourselves in 🙁
I have but one, simple thought on this thread: who are the five dolts who thought enough of your idiocy to press the hyperlink associated with the "thumbs up" voting system?

Are you guys for real?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
26 Sep 14

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I have but one, simple thought
corrected 🙂

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Sep 14

corrected 🙂
"Corrected," with flawed syntax.
And approved by two more simple-minded dolts, nonetheless.
The three or four of you deserve the lowest common denominator company of one another.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
26 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
"Corrected," with flawed syntax.
And approved by two more simple-minded dolts, nonetheless.
The three or four of you deserve the lowest common denominator company of one another.
You sound upset 🙁

Are you ok!? Do you need a hug?
Damn, you might not have any friends to help you out with that one. I will pray for you instead 🙂

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Sep 14

You sound upset 🙁

Are you ok!? Do you need a hug?
Damn, you might not have any friends to help you out with that one. I will pray for you instead 🙂
Yeah, Agerg, I am upset.
Sooooo very, very upset.
Inconsolably, beyond hugging upset.

Seriously: did you really think the crap that goes on here is as important to me as it is to you?
Please.

w

Moves
26 Sep 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.
I guess it's true.

About 20% of atheists pray. 😲

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Sep 14

Originally posted by whodey
I guess it's true.

About 20% of atheists pray. 😲
I made that statement when I was a Pastafarian.

Context is so important!

K

Moves
29 Sep 14

Where is the hate in telling a person about Jesus dying for him or her and making a way for him or her to have eternal life? Where is the hate in telling someone that God wants his children to live holy?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Where is the hate in telling a person about Jesus dying for him or her and making a way for him or her to have eternal life? Where is the hate in telling someone that God wants his children to live holy?
Not hate so much as recognizing BS when I hear it. The whole thing, ALL religions are simply man made constructs, no deity needed. Which is not to out of hand say there are no deities, just that I see no evidence there ever was a deity thinking mankind was WORTH interacting with.

I think it is the central arrogance of humans to think a deity would think US worthy to have any interactions on any level except maybe for the deity to think, how can I best rid this human virus from planet Earth.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
29 Sep 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
You should read the JW threads.