Possession?

Possession?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
91d

@divegeester said
So your OP claim that you were on two occasions possessed by spirits is in fact, complete bollox.
PettyTalk?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
91d

@divegeester said
PettyTalk?
If PettyTalk is a creep, why are you stalking him?

This is a 'possession' thread, not an 'obsession' thread.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
91d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If PettyTalk is a creep, why are you stalking him?
Stalking?

You really should alert posts which you think are in breach of the site’s rules Ghosty.

And PettyTalk is a creep. And a flake.
Starts a stupid thread asking who’s been possessed, claims to have been possessed, then he hasn’t.
Creep.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
90d

@divegeester said
Stalking?

You really should alert posts which you think are in breach of the site’s rules Ghosty.

And PettyTalk is a creep. And a flake.
Starts a stupid thread asking who’s been possessed, claims to have been possessed, then he hasn’t.
Creep.
I find you creepier.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
90d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I find you creepier.
Good.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
90d

@divegeester said
Good.
Ooh, creepy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
90d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Ooh, creepy.
As creepy as pretending to have been possessed?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
90d

@divegeester said
As creepy as pretending to have been possessed?
Tell that to Linda Blair.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
90d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Tell that to Linda Blair.
You're aging yourself Ghost; about my age I see. πŸ˜‰ That's 50 years ago now. πŸ™‚

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
90d
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
You're aging yourself Ghost; about my age I see. πŸ˜‰
Ha! In my defence, I did have to Google her.

Edit: I was actually born in 1973, the same year the film was released. πŸ™‚

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
90d
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Ha! In my defence, I did have to Google her.

Edit: I was actually born in 1973, the same year the film was released. πŸ™‚
You're a young whipper-snapper; I was 11 when that movie came out. It was a movie that actually scared me a bit then. I watched some of the movie again not long ago and found it somewhat funny

Edit: I did not mean anything negative towards you with the term "whipper snapper. It is a term used regularly where I live about someone younger; nothing more. I just looked up the meaning and saw that there is some negative meaning to the term. That was not intended by I at all. πŸ™‚

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
90d

@kingdavid403 said
You're a young whipper-snapper; I was 11 when that movie came out. It was a movie that actually scared me a bit then. I watched some of the movie again not long ago and found it somewhat funny.
I still can't watch it. πŸ™‚

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
90d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I still can't watch it. πŸ™‚
Watch "Rosemary's baby." If you can. Waaa ha ha ha. πŸ˜›

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
90d

@kingdavid403 said
You're a young whipper-snapper; I was 11 when that movie came out. It was a movie that actually scared me a bit then. I watched some of the movie again not long ago and found it somewhat funny

Edit: I did not mean anything negative towards you with the term "whipper snapper. It is a term used regularly where I live about someone younger; nothing more. I just look ...[text shortened]... ing and saw that there is some negative meaning to the term. That was not intended by I at all. πŸ™‚
After I watched it at the movies, that night I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night, my room was pitch black. I kept seeing her face as I made my way to my bedroom door and as I opened it, my step-sister was in the hallway also on the way to the bathroom, she was the same height as the character, I about died on the spot. πŸ™‚

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
90d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
After I watched it at the movies, that night I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night, my room was pitch black. I kept seeing her face as I made my way to my bedroom door and as I opened it, my step-sister was in the hallway also on the way to the bathroom, she was the same height as the character, I about died on the spot. πŸ™‚
πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ lol.