Question for the Geester

Question for the Geester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
You are adding to the Word of God inserting things not there as suggesting the torment
there isn't as it is described. You have already seen that people will be there, you have
acknowledge that:

"- The beast, false prophet and the devil are tormented eternally.
- Those who worship the beast are also tormented eternally. "

So even though people are ...[text shortened]... ment will not last as long as
others. Granted that sounds nice by you based that on what verse?
Something is sadly wrong with you.

Matt 25:41 says nothing about torment.
Yet you stupidly claim that it does.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 16

Only two options for what, those whose names are written in the book of life and those
names that are not? It is going to be an either or, if I were you I'd start reading what the
scripture actually says instead of reading into it things that are NOT there.

Revelation 20:15
Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
Rev 20:15 has NOTHING about eternal torment .. fool !!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Thank you. The only passage that EXPLICITLY states eternal torment is one passage and it states that only 3 beings experience such torment.

That is the truth. End of story.

Everything else is guesswork.

KJ is an idiot as are all those who proclaim that everyone who is not in the Kingdom of God is in eternal torment. Maybe you can educate him as he is one of your devotees.
Thank you. The only passage that EXPLICITLY states eternal torment is one passage and it states that only 3 beings experience such torment.

Of what story is it the end ?

If verse 15 follows verse 10 then it is apparent to me the "story" extends further.

If Revelation 21:8 follows latter, seems the "story" is extended that far also.

Seems the "story" also extends to Revelation 22:15 and even to verse 19 two verses before the close of the book.

Where YOU decide the "story" ends may be just a matter of your subjective preference to stop listening.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
18 Oct 16

Only two options for what, those whose names are written in the book of life and those
names that are not? It is going to be an either or, if I were you I'd start reading what the
scripture actually says instead of reading into it things that are NOT there.

Revelation 20:15
Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
I'm not sure the book of Revelation is the best place to go to for a clear cut explanation of anything. (A book rife with abstract symbolism). Take for example Revelation 19:11-16:

'I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Oct 16

Anyone tired of the name calling of Rajk999 as fool and idiot, i request you immediately please place a request to the moderators that he be adjusted.

I am doing so right now.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Oct 16

Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by sonship

Of what story is it the end ?

If [b]verse 15
follows verse 10 then it is apparent to me the "story" extends further.

If Revelation 21:8[/b ...[text shortened]... OU decide the "story" ends may be just a matter of your subjective preference to stop listening.
The issue is eternal torment which is preached by you and the likes of KJ.

Nothing in the teachings of the Bible describes such eternal suffering for people. Three beings only is such suffering explicitly stated - beast, false prophet and the devil.

You have extrapolated this suffering to others .. not the Bible

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 

Fool !! I call you a fool for your own edification. Maybe you can change your foolish ways and your false doctrine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Oct 16
2 edits

Nothing in the teachings of the Bible describes such eternal suffering for people. Three beings only is such suffering explicitly stated - beast, false prophet and the devil.

You have extrapolated this suffering to others .. not the Bible
" Then He will say also to those on the left, Go away from Me, you who are cursed into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matt. 25:41)

1.) Do you think this refers to only antichrist and the false prophet ?

2.) Why does Christ SPECIFY it is the same punishment as is "PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS" ?

3.) Does going to something "prepared for the devil and his angels" encourage you to think the result will be significantly different than what is prepared for them ?

4.) If Christ wanted to give the impression of a different fate then WHY would He mention that these people are going to the same place as "prepared for the devil and his angels" ?

5.) In verse 41 the place prepared for the devil and his angels is "the eternal fire". And in verse 46 these people go away to "eternal punishment".

Doesn't that reasonably add up to "the eternal fire" is the "eternal punishment" ?

"And these shall go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (v.46)

I have informed the moderators about your name calling.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Oct 16

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, [b]If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 

Fool !! I call you a fool for your own edification. Maybe you can change your foolish ways and your false doctrine.[/b]
I'm not the one adding to scripture that is you.
The fact that there are two choices for those whose names are either in or out of the Book
of life makes that an either or choice nothing more. There are not other options than you
belong to God or not. You want to add to scripture to suggest it doesn't mean what it says
that is not something I've done.

You call me a fool, and then tell me the Word of God doesn't apply to you because you
believe its for my own good. Again, you adding to the Word will not excuse you of having
to deal with the truth of the matter when it gets applied to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 16

I'm not the one adding to scripture that is you.
The fact that there are two choices for those whose names are either in or out of the Book
of life makes that an either or choice nothing more. There are not other options than you
belong to God or not. You want to add to scripture to suggest it doesn't mean what it says
that is not something I've done.
...[text shortened]... will not excuse you of having
to deal with the truth of the matter when it gets applied to you.
There are two choices .. eternal death or eternal life.

You think its eternal torment or eternal life.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
[b] " Then He will say also to those on the left, Go away from Me, you who are cursed into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matt. 25:41)

1.) Do you think this refers to only antichrist and the false prophet ?

2.) Why does Christ SPECIFY it is the same punishment as is "PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS A ...[text shortened]... eternal life." (v.46) [/quote]

I have informed the moderators about your name calling.[/b]
You have to 'add up' .. proof that it is not in the Bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Oct 16

It says:

Mat 25:41  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 

The fire is prepared for the devil and his angels. Many will be cast into this fire and will experience some torment and eventual death as is stated in many parts of the Bible.
You said:
"- The beast, false prophet and the devil are tormented eternally.
- Those who worship the beast are also tormented eternally. "

There was no mention of the devil's angels in your statement so I now gather you have
to acknowledge that more than just those 3 and the people who worship the beast will
be tormented in eternally. You run under the assumptions I suppose that you cannot
connect dots when it comes to scripture? Example you saying you acknowledge the
3 and those that worship the beast will be tormented,and yet we know there are others
but since they were not acknowledge in the two verses I showed you they didn't seem
to count?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Actually we don't preach it all that much. We defend the plain words of the Bible when someone like you detracts from them.

If you didn't attack the plain teaching, probably the dreadful subject would not be raised by us all that much.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Oct 16

There are two choices .. eternal death or eternal life.

You think its eternal torment or eternal life.
The torment described in scripture lasts for ever and ever on the day of judgment, show me
one that does not. You adding to the Word does not count, show me where it says that
the torment will be anything other than how the scriptures describe it!