1. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 22:541 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I would love to go to Slovenia and Bosnia and Serbia and Albania, also Hungry and the Czech Republic.
    Me too. Those are exotic places for me. Some people think of tropical islands as exotic. Maybe I could get into a house exchange arrangement for a few weeks or so with someone from Eastern Europe.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 01:101 edit
    I would love to go to Slovenia and Bosnia and Serbia and Albania, also Hungry and the Czech Republic.
    Hungary.

but what kind of dodge was that answer anyway?

Surely you could bring some back up and meet Dive for a pint... or at least decline. After all, we have been in this community for years
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 02:08
    Originally posted by karoly aczel to robbie carrobie
    what kind of dodge was that answer anyway?

Surely you could bring some back up and meet Dive for a pint... or at least decline. After all, we have been in this community for years
    robbie carrobie is the sort of forever-pubescent internet creature who blocks PMs from the people he hurls his silly repetitive insults at. He's never going to attend a meet up with people he's afraid of receiving PMs from.
  4. RSA
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 05:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    How about Tobago .. who fancies a meetup down here.
    I would but I will have to bartend for a couple hundred years to afford a ticket.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 07:383 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hungary.

but what kind of dodge was that answer anyway?

I really have no wish to engage with someone who berates me at every turn. Until his forum behaviour changes towards me he will remain a personna non grata. My greatest wish is that he simply leaves me alone and gets attention in some other way.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 07:46
    My greatest wish is that he simply leaves me alone and gets attention in some other way.
    Your greatest wish - in fact - seems to be for people to be impressed by your obnoxious, childish attention-seeking, robbie.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 08:217 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your greatest wish - in fact - seems to be for people to be impressed by your obnoxious, childish attention-seeking, robbie.
    Another vacuous epithet that has as its basis nothing more than the projection of a joyless cynicism. You are another tentacled bloodsucker that spends your time berating and chipping away at the self esteem of others I suspect as a compensation for being empty and devoid of anything else.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 08:33
    Another vacuous epithet that has as its basis nothing more than the projection of a joyless cynicism. You are another tentacled bloodsucker that spends your time berating and chipping away at the self esteem of others I suspect as a compensation for being empty and devoid of anything else. Your empty words echoing across a tundra region, the apt reflection of a joyless and dour little man.
    You're a middle aged guy who deliberately uses this web site to behave like a juvenile who then gets miffed about being seen as one.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 08:442 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're a middle aged guy who deliberately uses this web site to behave like a juvenile who then gets miffed about being seen as one.
    Your entire approach is to seize upon the humanity of the forum contributors, every mistake endlessly regurgitated, every human sentiment fed into your gelid mind and minced, repackaged and labelled for your cynicism to feed upon. I am going to be honest with you, I find you sinister and although its a public forum I would be pleased if you simply left me alone. How is that for attention seeking? Rhetorical question, please don't bother to reply I will not read it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 08:51
    Your entire approach is to seize upon the humanity of the forum contributors, every mistake endlessly regurgitated, every human sentiment fed into your gelid mind and minced, repackaged and labelled for your cynicism to feed upon. I am going to be honest with you, I find you sinister and although its a public forum I would be pleased if you simply l ...[text shortened]... hat for attention seeking? Rhetorical question, please don't bother to reply I will not read it.
    Ah. One of your tried and tested 'funny' condemnations.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 12:26
    I really have no wish to engage with someone who berates me at every turn. Until his forum behaviour changes towards me he will remain a personna non grata. My greatest wish is that he simply leaves me alone and gets attention in some other way.
    I have forgiven you for calling me a "son of satan" and of "having the morals of a lynch-mobber" and of all the other horrid name-calling. The least you can do is reject my kind offer to buy you a beer with some measure of decency.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 21:181 edit
    Well there you go. That wasn't so hard. Only took about 40 posts but we got there 🙂

like pulling teeth ...sheesh
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 02:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Well there you go. That wasn't so hard. Only took about 40 posts but we got there 🙂

like pulling teeth ...sheesh
    What do you presume he means by me changing my forum behaviour - not disagreeing with him anymore?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 02:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What do you presume he means by me changing my forum behaviour - not disagreeing with him anymore?
    robbie wants only positive affirmation and support for his poisonous little clown act [which he seems to think embodies some kind of besieged "humanity"] and he doesn't want anything akin to 'the grown ups' refusing to indulge him.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 22:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Bah!! It's just a throw off. He'll say anything to get out of this it seems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree