Sudan: brutal torture of hundreds of converts

Sudan: brutal torture of hundreds of converts

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jan 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i didnt ask for quotes from the koran. i was pointing out that i disagreed with divegeester that the posts on this thread were the same as atheists pulling the bible apart. my comment was that i never see anybody posting quotes from the koran and pulling them apart like the atheists do to the bible. i also said a few posts earlier that i am aware that t ...[text shortened]... ve my muslim friends are moderate and kind people who would be incapable of cold blooded murder.
The Old Testament is a history of the Jews basically. The New Testament is the foundation of Christianity. There is nothing in the teaching of Jesus Christ and the Apostles which support violence, unlike the Koran which recommends it. There is no need for any Christian to try to explain or make excuses for the Old Testament. Christians are required to follow Jesus Christ and His teachings. Muslims follow the teachings of Muhammed.

While like you I dont suspect that my Muslim friends are capable of murder I know what their holy books say and I know what they believe .. ie that their religion comes first, their muslim brothers and sisters come before me, the instructions of Muhammed comes before their friendship with me.

Moves
16 Jan 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
The Old Testament is a history of the Jews basically. The New Testament is the foundation of Christianity. There is nothing in the teaching of Jesus Christ and the Apostles which support violence, unlike the Koran which recommends it. There is no need for any Christian to try to explain or make excuses for the Old Testament. Christians are required to follow ...[text shortened]... and sisters come before me, the instructions of Muhammed comes before their friendship with me.
im inclined to believe that to a lot of muslims (especially westernised ones) that their religion has become more of a habit and a cultural identity than an extreme belief. i suspect the same of most christians.