1. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    13 Dec '23 15:41
    @divegeester said
    “Thousands” of people have “taken the bait” of your username “Petty Talk” and thousands of times you have gotten “a kick out of it”?
    The hero of the fish questions the bait? It's a double-hooked lure. Double talk, double meaning, and all the petty kicks I receive for the screen name, rather than pertinent rebuttals for the comments made. Petty exaggeration, and rough play. It's just idle talk. Let us leave it at that, since you have the air of being perceptive.
  2. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    13 Dec '23 16:21
    @fmf said
    There's no "dodge". I'd call it paranoid rather than valid. But if you think it's valid then that's your prerogative.
    I believe that you are paranoid in not wanting to drop the use of that word. Just for a change to repetition, why not look up the synonyms for that overused paranoid? You keep checking with the same move over and over, and that's a call for a draw around here, at best. Draw your own conclusions!
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Dec '23 19:12
    @pettytalk said
    I believe that you are paranoid in not wanting to drop the use of that word. Just for a change to repetition, why not look up the synonyms for that overused paranoid? You keep checking with the same move over and over, and that's a call for a draw around here, at best. Draw your own conclusions!
    Apparently he uses 'paranoid' in the every day sense of the word. I suspect he has become confused by this and thinks to qualify as an every day word he has to use it every day.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 01:38
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apparently he uses 'paranoid' in the every day sense of the word. I suspect he has become confused by this and thinks to qualify as an every day word he has to use it every day.
    It is an everyday word. And I only use it in response to post content and theories that seem rooted in paranoia.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 01:40
    @pettytalk said
    I believe that you are paranoid in not wanting to drop the use of that word.

If this is an apt use of the word "paranoid" to your way of thinking, then that is a matter for you.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 06:431 edit
    @pettytalk said
    The hero of the fish questions the bait? It's a double-hooked lure. Double talk, double meaning, and all the petty kicks I receive for the screen name, rather than pertinent rebuttals for the comments made. Petty exaggeration, and rough play. It's just idle talk.
    But “thousands”?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 06:45
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Suzianne’s posting exhibits elements of paranoia and delusion pretty much everyday here.

In the every day sense of of the words.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 06:48
    @pettytalk said
    Let us leave it at that
    No, let’s not.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 09:13
    @fmf said
    It is an everyday word. And I only use it in response to post content and theories that seem rooted in paranoia.
    You use it every day.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 09:15
    @divegeester said
    Suzianne’s posting exhibits elements of paranoia and delusion pretty much everyday here.

In the every day sense of of the words.
    I think it's great how you adopt FMF expressions. It frees your brain up for other things.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 09:50
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You use it every day.
    I only use it when Suzianne posts paranoid nonsense.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 18:571 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I think it's great how you adopt FMF expressions. It frees your brain up for other things.
    If you feel (for example) that Suzianne’s claims about how the RHP website owner takes bribes to remove targeted users are not explained by the everyday use of “paranoid” and “delusional”, then please feel free to offer an alternative.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree