Technology

Technology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I like the way you portray me.
I aint that wishy or washy but I guess it goes with the grist.

And you sir, like twhitehead , I see as fence sitters.
Oh that's right your a "Christian" . Good for you.
You're not always wish-washy, just when you've been on the herbs πŸ˜›
I think you're a nice guy actually. For what that's worth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Where did you hear we must be wary of technology, have you been debating the Amish?
I used to live near a couple of Amish towns, and yes they live a plain and simple life, and
yes they avoid a lot of modern technology, not sure where else you'd get that at.
I just don't want to get to a point where we lose control.
The Amish have a point,but you cant fear technology either

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

It's almost an oxymoron to SPIRITuality. Do I really need to bring up examples. You putzes

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Mar 17

Oh that's right your a "Christian" . Good for you.
I am a Christian yes, but as I've said many times, not a "good" one by any measure. But I am sincere, I try to be honest and open and I express my distaste of poor Christian teachings and won't cast aside my moral values to embrace something horrible in the Bible. That upsets some here, but it is how I feel and I have to be true to myself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

I just don't want to get to a point where we lose control.
The Amish have a point,but you cant fear technology either
Who fears technology? It is no different than anything else, you can fear water and either
take a shower in it or bath, even if you can also drown in it too. It is just part of life, what
it is used for can be good or bad.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

It's almost an oxymoron to SPIRITuality. Do I really need to bring up examples. You putzes
Yes, at least a reason for the question so we can grasp the context of what point you are
attempting to make.

signed
the putze
πŸ™‚

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
You're not always wish-washy, just when you've been on the herbs πŸ˜›
I think you're a nice guy actually. For what that's worth.
I think your a nice guy too so let me tell yu something.

When people encounter me they often tell me to "slowdown" and "speak quieter". Other drug user thinkI'm on speed. If I tell them "No" I'm str8. they call me a liar.
I do try to keep my posts short, but heck, I aint going to lobotomize myself just cause i'm "Tooo loud"... or whatever.

And I'm wary of compliments and people I agree with. But not totally retarded in that sense

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Yes, at least a reason for the question so we can grasp the context of what point you are
attempting to make.

signed
the putze
πŸ™‚
We don't need technology and this "pie in the sky" dream that it will fix everything real sooon is like the devil to me

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Who fears technology? It is no different than anything else, you can fear water and either
take a shower in it or bath, even if you can also drown in it too. It is just part of life, what
it is used for can be good or bad.
The Amish seem to fear it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I am a Christian yes, but as I've said many times, not a "good" one by any measure. But I am sincere, I try to be honest and open and I express my distaste of poor Christian teachings and won't cast aside my moral values to embrace something horrible in the Bible. That upsets some here, but it is how I feel and I have to be true to myself.
Noted and noted.
You're too good to be true. a real Christian person with a sense of the times.
I'm extra wary now πŸ™‚

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

The Amish seem to fear it.
I don't know about fear, but they do live a nice quiet life. I recall years ago some mad man
came to a town and murdered several of their children. I recall that several of the men in
that town went to the murderer's wife. What they did was hug and support her, telling her
that they both lost due to the evil that was done. They loved and supported her.

Now I believe these guys put their hearts where their mouths are, they truly attempt to walk
out their faith. This compared to many people with cell phones, TV, cars, and nice clothes
beat up others just for have an opposing view when it come to elections. So does this
mean that technology is evil, no, it means that our hearts can be hateful regardless of
where we stand on this subject in my opinion.

Cape Town

Moves
05 Mar 17

Lets start with the aboriginies of Australia.Apparently the most oldest and eco-friendly people on the Earth. How has technology enriched their lives?
Did they need it? Are they happier for it?
Do any of them have cell phones? Use the internet?
Seriously, I find that most people who idolize the aborigines ancient lifestyle wouldn't actually give up their current lives and go an live it - I know for sure that you haven't.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

We don't need technology and this "pie in the sky" dream that it will fix everything real sooon is like the devil to me
Well, I'm inclined to agree with you here. I think some view our times as better than others
because of all the toys we have are so much better. When in fact our hearts are just as
evil today as any other time in our short history in my opinion.

Cape Town

Moves
05 Mar 17

And what fence would that be?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

I don't know about fear, but they do live a nice quiet life. I recall years ago some mad man
came to a town and murdered several of their children. I recall that several of the men in
that town went to the murderer's wife. What they did was hug and support her, telling her
that they both lost due to the evil that was done. They loved and supported her.
...[text shortened]... eans that our hearts can be hateful regardless of
where we stand on this subject in my opinion.
Thanks Kelly Slater. I just couldn't do that (Amish way of life). Well I could but I love my kids and this is a big arse country