The Great White Throne Judgment

The Great White Throne Judgment

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[quote]Originally posted by googlefudge
[b] What justification do you offer for the belief that there is no God, googlefudge?
He has told you this many, many times. Please shut up! PLEASE!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by menace71
There will be at least two more in the last days ......

Revelation 11
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Two Witnesses

11 Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. 2 Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it ...[text shortened]... d in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Manny
Yes.... during the Tribulation.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
As you say; [b]flawed logic[/b]
If you take exception, please spell it out.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
He has told you this many, many times. Please shut up! PLEASE!
googlefudge is more than capable of handling his part in a conversation without an immature intrusion. Manners matter.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

Interestingly, this will eventually occur around the globe one nano second after the Rapture. Believers in Christ won't be around to play online correspondence chess and contribute to this spirituality forum; initially, unbelievers only will populate Red Hot Pawn.

Unfortunately after the first secret rapture there will still be millions of Christians left on the earth. Many of them will be disappointed because they assumed that rapture was an automatic matter that was guaranteed to them whether they were walking in the Spirit daily or not.

After the first rapture the majority of Christians are most likely to still be here on the earth. If I am one left in that first rapture I would be too ashamed to come back to Red Hot Pawn to do any witnessing. Forget about playing chess.

The majority of the Christians on the earth will be found not watching and waiting as Christ exhorted again and again concerning His sudden coming as a thief in the night.

Since it was a warning then there is no reason to believe that all will be raptured irregardless of the warning.

Since it was a warning to His own disciples, it is logical that some believers will heed the warning and some believers will ignore it. Make sense ?

Rapture is a matter of ripeness as harvest is a matter of the maturity of growth. It is related to being ready by a moment by moment daily walk in Christ.