1. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 17:43
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Indeed sir, but I have a better moustache.
    Without two dots, Joseph refers to you as GoD. And God does have the better of everything.

And he's gracious in losing an argument, referring to it as enjoyable banter. Unfortunately Joseph has issues with recollection. He made the pope out to be antichrist, and then went on to say that antichrist is anyone who denies Jesus is the Christ.

Joseph is clean-shaven, shorn of the argument by you, much like a sheep that has been shorn of its wool. Even the worst mustache will be better looking than the one he does not have. He believes he has a better grasp on the Word of God. He does not realize that the anointed one, the Christ, is very slippery.

Having worked a bit in the petroleum field, that substance which comes from seemingly bottomless pits, I can comment that, in the context of oil, viscosity is an important property that affects its behavior in various applications, including lubrication, transportation, and processing. Olive oil used for anointing (Christos) has important viscosity properties of its own when being applied to Biblical processing.

Strong's Concordance
    Christos: the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ
    Original Word: Χριστός, οῦ, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: Christos
    Phonetic Spelling: [khris-tos']
    Definition: the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ
    Usage: Anointed One; the Messiah, the Christ.
    HELPS Word-studies

5547 Xristós [from 5548 /xríō, "anoint with olive oil"]– properly, "the Anointed One," the Christ [Hebrew, "Messiah"].

The very slippery “Man of Lawlessness” will be even more slippery, if he's to fool the whole world in the end times.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree