1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 20:581 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That must mean evolution scientists are fools because they are the only ones that are fool enough to use radiometic dating on rocks and believe their own calculated results.
    You are the fool for believing in video's as if that was science in action. What those REALLY stupid video's are, is POLITICS pure and simple, they might as well be running for office with promises of untold riches if you just vote for me, yes, I will root out those evil evolutionists and force the REAL thing, creationism ONLY to be taught in science classes. Yes folks, vote for me I will fix this dastardly atheistic conspiracy once and for all.

That makes it politics and NOTHING more.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 01:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are the fool for believing in video's as if that was science in action. What those REALLY stupid video's are, is POLITICS pure and simple, they might as well be running for office with promises of untold riches if you just vote for me, yes, I will root out those evil evolutionists and force the REAL thing, creationism ONLY to be taught in science classe ...[text shortened]... his dastardly atheistic conspiracy once and for all.

That makes it politics and NOTHING more.
    There should be some real politicians like that.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 14:30
    There should be some real politicians like that.
    So stop pretending creationism is science and just go with the political thing, which is what it is really all about.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 15:48
    Virtually every issue of Astronomy magazine (Buzz Aldrin on their advisory board, by the way) gives ages of things that disagree with the idea of a young universe. As an example, the June 2014 issue says: "Data from the Herschel and Planck telescopes revealed four distant galaxy clusters, including one that existed when the cosmos was only 2.9 billion years old."

RJ, would you ever consider carrying a picket sign in front of Kalmbach Publishing's office at 21027 Crossroads Circle in Waukesha, Wisconsin?

Here is some potential verbiage, but by all means be creative. 🙂

"Down with your ancient-Universe lies!"

"Buzz must repent or go!"

"What do we want? Truth! When do we want it? Now!"
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 18:54
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Virtually every issue of Astronomy magazine (Buzz Aldrin on their advisory board, by the way) gives ages of things that disagree with the idea of a young universe. As an example, the June 2014 issue says: "Data from the Herschel and Planck telescopes revealed four distant galaxy clusters, including one that existed when the cosmos was only 2.9 b ...[text shortened]... se lies!"

"Buzz must repent or go!"

"What do we want? Truth! When do we want it? Now!"
    [/b]
    I am not going to blame Buzz Aldrin for being ignorant since he is only parroting what the evolutionists have told him. However, if I had a chance to speak with him, I would inform him of their error.

No, carrying a picket sign is not my style.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 19:58
    I am not going to blame Buzz Aldrin for being ignorant since he is only parroting what the evolutionists have told him. However, if I had a chance to speak with him, I would inform him of their error.

No, carrying a picket sign is not my style.
    If you ever tell Buzz Aldrin that he's ignorant and being fed lies by
    'evolutionists' about the age of the universe...

Can you please make sure someone is filming it so I can watch him
    punch your lights out on youtube.

And, and I say this with feeling... GET OUT OF SCIENCE.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 20:22
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    If you ever tell Buzz Aldrin that he's ignorant and being fed lies by
    'evolutionists' about the age of the universe...

Can you please make sure someone is filming it so I can watch him
    punch your lights out on youtube.

And, and I say this with feeling... GET OUT OF SCIENCE.
    You must be referring to this:

Buzz Aldrin punches Bart Sibrel after being harassed by him

YouTube

That's not my style.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 21:21
    You must be referring to this:

Buzz Aldrin punches Bart Sibrel after being harassed by him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

That's not my style.
    Get out of science.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 22:30
    Get out of science.
    Ahh. I see this is now out of science.

Thank-you mods.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '14 03:19
    Ahh. I see this is now out of science.

Thank-you mods.
    Every time I bring up a topic to discuss the science of it, there is always someone like you that starts bringing religion into the discussion just because I am the one bringing up the topic. Then they complain to the mods that the topic is religion and not science.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '14 03:34
    Every time I bring up a topic to discuss the science of it, there is always someone like you that starts bringing religion into the discussion just because I am the one bringing up the topic. Then they complain to the mods that the topic is religion and not science.
    That is because there IS no science in creationism, it is pure politics and nothing more and that is reason #2, we don't talk politics in science besides religion.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '14 07:27
    That is because there IS no science in creationism, it is pure politics and nothing more and that is reason #2, we don't talk politics in science besides religion.
    This concerned articles published in peer review scientific journals, including "Nature", which you yourself mentioned as a respectable scientific journal.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '14 14:49
    This concerned articles published in peer review scientific journals, including "Nature", which you yourself mentioned as a respectable scientific journal.
    Show me the reference as to which year and month or week it was published. I would like to see the results, because extraordinary claims as they say need extraordinary evidence.

I would be really surprised if a pseudoscience article would go unrefuted.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jun '14 01:13
    Show me the reference as to which year and month or week it was published. I would like to see the results, because extraordinary claims as they say need extraordinary evidence.

I would be really surprised if a pseudoscience article would go unrefuted.
    http://www.robertvgentry.com/
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '14 17:35
    http://www.robertvgentry.com/
    Gentry has only a Masters degree which does not require you to do original work as you do in a Phd program. The second thing about him is he is biased towards creationism and will use every trick in the book to try to kill evolution, something he has failed at miserably. Sure, he wrote lots of papers but every one was refuted, as in this refutation of Polonium halo's:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/po-halos/gentry.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree