1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 13:41
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No, because you align yourself with the scornful and disagree with Christians.
    You remind me of Psalm 1:1-3.
    To sit at the seat of the scornful is to arrive at the position that you not only agree with them but teach their ways.
    There is only one thing worth aligning yourself to ... its the truth as spoken by Jesus Christ, and you clearly have missed the mark. There is no virtue in aligning yourself to Christians as many of them dont have a clue who Jesus was and what his teachings were, and those who do decry His teachings as legalistic and unnecessary. Many atheists [strangely] are closer to the teachings of Christ than you are and it shows every time you post.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 13:42
    Liberal Jobs Policies Hurt Women And Minorities Most, Data Say

http://thefederalist.com/2014/10/31/liberal-jobs-policies-hurt-women-and-minorities-most-data-say/
    Again, see my last post for what is wrong with this article.

I wouldn't line my birdcage with The Federalist.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 13:451 edit
    How many do you want? Liberal policies hurt people, conservative policies help people, Trump gets the conservative vote.
    Christian values help people, I believe the majority of Christians vote conservative.

Christian values that Jesus taught. Love, hope and truth.
    I think that is why Christians voted Trump
    Now you're just trying to insult everyone's intelligence.

Do you even hear yourself?

"Liberal policies hurt people, conservative policies help people." That's just insane.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 14:122 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Again, see my last post for what is wrong with this article.

I wouldn't line my birdcage with The Federalist.
    Scared incase your bird starts tweeting right wing propaganda when your snowflake friends are at your home baking fairy cakes? That funny 😵
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 14:25

"Liberal policies hurt people, conservative policies help people." That's just insane.
    Tell me, why do you think Christians came out in record numbers and vote Trump?

Is it because you, Dive and Rajk are much wiser than all those stupid Christians who believe right wing lies?
    Is it because Foxnews is all lies? Maybe they should be more like your news sites that tip off the questions to your nominee before a debate?

Yep, that must be it. We should expand Planned Parenthood, because we need those parts! They just provide extra healthcare to woman on the taxpayer dime, and donate 38 million to their democrap nominee. Oh, yes, and let's not forget "It's all about the children".
    I'm done here, you people are unbelievable...
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 15:401 edit

"Liberal policies hurt people, conservative policies help people."

As in simplier days of the TV Western, like when the "baddies" wore black hats and the "goodies" wore white hats.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 19:34
    Originally posted by sonship
    "Liberal policies hurt people, conservative policies help people."

As in simplier days of the TV Western, like when the "baddies" wore black hats and the "goodies" wore white hats.
    Times change, they are not so simple, but the heart remains the same.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 01:44
    Ok, just got back home.... I am saying Christians came out in record numbers to vote Trump. There are many reasons and easy to google.
    Clinton or Trump?
    WWJD?
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 01:50
    [
    Is it because Foxnews is all lies?
    Not all but mainly.
    http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/issues.php?issue=fox
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 02:36
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Not all but mainly.
    http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/issues.php?issue=fox
    Pick your poison,,,
    http://www.businessinsider.com/what-your-preferred-news-outlet-says-about-your-political-ideology-2014-10
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 05:30
    Pick your poison,,,
    http://www.businessinsider.com/what-your-preferred-news-outlet-says-about-your-political-ideology-2014-10
    I've been doing some reading up on Trump's agenda; still trying to find those "Christian values" you are talking about.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 05:50
    Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values. [...] One more time....
    Defunding Planned parenthood is trump's agenda that is favorable to Christian values.
    That is one. Securing the borders is another one.Then then Border Security was ordered to catch and release.
    What argument are you putting forward about "Christian values" with regard to the border security policy of "catch and release"?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 20:55
    [b]Tell me, why do you think Christians came out in record numbers and vote Trump?

Is it because you, Dive and Rajk are much wiser than all those stupid Christians who believe right wing lies?
    Is it because Foxnews is all lies? Maybe they should be more like your news sites that tip off the questions to your nominee before a debate?

Yep, tha ...[text shortened]... d let's not forget "It's all about the children".
    I'm done here, you people are unbelievable...[/b]
    You have your little "book of facts", that are anything but, and you insist on going by that, regardless of proof to the contrary.

At least some Christians do not try to indirectly hurt the poor, the disabled, the aged, and yes, the minorities who are also many of those things, through their ill-informed choices. This is why I say no Christian should even BE a Republican. It goes directly against the teachings of Jesus.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 00:371 edit
    You have your little "book of facts", that are anything but, and you insist on going by that, regardless of proof to the contrary.

At least some Christians do not try to indirectly hurt the poor, the disabled, the aged, and yes, the minorities who are also many of those things, through their ill-informed choices. This is why I say no Christian should even BE a Republican. It goes directly against the teachings of Jesus.
    I suppose the majority of Christians are wrong and your minority is right?
    And your left wing sites are the truth? Ok...🙄\
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 04:25
    I suppose the majority of Christians are wrong and your minority is right?
    The majority of Christians believe in the deity of Jesus.

You don't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree