1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 03:33
    I have another question, and I'm asking this honestly. I intend no malice whatsoever.

If (just for argument's sake) Jesus, who the bible says is God, actually had sex...why would that be bad? Would having sex make Jesus less holy?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 03:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What?

Your post consisted of four questions, none of which I have any reason to think you knew the answer to. In fact, it's highly likely you don't.

This is not the place to continue your education, that's all I'm saying.
    That is because you are ignorant.

You are too ignorant to know that the Bible tells what rabbi means, teacher. It was a title spoken to him but no where do we see Jesus rabbi.

As for food Jesus says that eating food does not make you unclean.

Your ignorance is pathetic.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 04:18
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Your statement that Jesus is God is only your opinion. You have no proof of that.

Jesus was a human man, and could have been married. As I have pointed out, the Bible does not mention it either way.
    You stand corrected.

Matthew 1:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means God with us).
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:28
    Originally posted by Eladar
    That is because you are ignorant.

You are too ignorant to know that the Bible tells what rabbi means, teacher. It was a title spoken to him but no where do we see Jesus rabbi.

As for food Jesus says that eating food does not make you unclean.

Your ignorance is pathetic.
    Then perhaps your time could be better spent actually making your points instead of asking foolish questions, don't you think?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:311 edit
    Then perhaps your time could be better spent actually making your points instead of asking foolish questions, don't you think?
    For those with a bit of Biblical knowledge I was making my point. If the person has no such knowledge, then the person is just ignorant and really isn't worth answering.

Maybe the person would do a bit of research and get educated.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:34
    Originally posted by vivify
    I have another question, and I'm asking this honestly. I intend no malice whatsoever.

If (just for argument's sake) Jesus, who the bible says is God, actually had sex...why would that be bad? Would having sex make Jesus less holy?
    It opens the door for all kinds of questions, all of which would indeed take away from his holiness.

"Did Jesus feel lust? If he did, did he feel lust for others besides his wife? Did he masturbate? If he did, wouldn't he have to feel some lust?" You know how people can be.

And then there's the question of his bloodline if he had kids. You know, like The DaVinci Code, or Foucault's Pendulum. Too many problems mucking up the importance of his mission. The Bible is a lesson book for man, not a romance novel or a soap opera.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:36
    For those with a bit of Biblical knowledge I was making my point. If the person has no such knowledge, then the person is just ignorant and really isn't worth answering.

Maybe the person would do a bit of research and get educated.
    Thanks for making my point.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:43
    It opens the door for all kinds of questions, all of which would indeed take away from his holiness.

"Did Jesus feel lust? If he did, did he feel lust for others besides his wife? Did he masturbate? If he did, wouldn't he have to feel some lust?" You know how people can be.

And then there's the question of his bloodline if he had kids. You know, ...[text shortened]... rtance of his mission. The Bible is a lesson book for man, not a romance novel or a soap opera.
    Lust is a sin that comes from the heart. Jesus did not feel lust. That one is easily answered in the Bible as the rest of those things you mentioned.

Ignorance of the Bible just goes to lead to such questions.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 09:31
    Lust is a sin that comes from the heart. Jesus did not feel lust. That one is easily answered in the Bible as the rest of those things you mentioned.

Ignorance of the Bible just goes to lead to such questions.
    Look, you know, if you're just going to poison the well every time I have something to say, perhaps you could do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

You've already shown that you have no idea how to conduct an online conversation. Instead of acting like a self-important idiot, like your friend Mr. Trump, you might be advised to do more listening than you do talking.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 09:431 edit
    Look, you know, if you're just going to poison the well every time I have something to say, perhaps you could do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

You've already shown that you have no idea how to conduct an online conversation. Instead of acting like a self-important idiot, like your friend Mr. Trump, you might be advised to do more listening than you do talking.
    The discussion was about Jesus. If you want to know about Jesus read the Bible.

If you don't want to do that then why talk about Jesus? You are just talking about Jesus out of ignorance.

Do you just want to belittle the Bible? It would be typical and I have no problem correcting those who just want to poke fun at the Bible and what it teaches.

Whatever floats your boat.

Btw, what irritates you about others usually is a reflection of you. You and Trump atr more alike than you'd like to admit.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 08:191 edit
    The discussion was about Jesus. If you want to know about Jesus read the Bible.

If you don't want to do that then why talk about Jesus? You are just talking about Jesus out of ignorance.

Do you just want to belittle the Bible? It would be typical and I have no problem correcting those who just want to poke fun at the Bible and what it teaches.

Whate ...[text shortened]... ut others usually is a reflection of you. You and Trump atr more alike than you'd like to admit.
    You are a fool. And you misrepresent people and what they say.

If your characterization of me is what you really believe, then your grasp on reality is tenuous at best.

Stop stalking me, and stop naysaying every post I make. You are like the child sitting in the corner not understanding what the adults are saying, but you "copy" them in a singsong voice most annoyingly. Just stop.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 09:17
    One idea might be to not rely on a Forum on an internet website for your education.
    I am stalking you?

Funny you post that to a thread where you stalked me.

Maybe this Trump thing has gotten to you. You might want to see your doctor and have your meds adjusted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree