Why are Jews condemned in Christian eyes?

Why are Jews condemned in Christian eyes?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
30 Apr 15
4 edits

D

Moves
30 Apr 15

Cape Town

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Okay, so you just ignored the "the constitution of the Palestinian government" part, which was the entire point he was trying to make.

The constitution of Iran has nothing to do with "the situation within Israel", but the constitution of the Palestinian government has everything to do with "the situation within Israel".

So you are thus "defending the Palestinians" just as much as he is "defending Israel".
Making up nonsense as an excuse for your mistake just makes things worse.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Duchess64 is also ignorant in my opinion. 😏

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
What would the US do if for some unknown reason Canada decided it would put in its constitution the desire for the death of the US?
I for one would get the flags out.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 15

You are really irritating. You really think I didn't know about the Ottoman empire? You jump to contusions based on little data.

I already said I don't condone the actions of the Israelis, what do you want me to do, gather up arms and attack the Knesset?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 15

In other words, KILL ISRAELIS.

D

Moves
30 Apr 15
2 edits

D

Moves
30 Apr 15

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 15

As it turns out, despite my abysmal perspicacity I have learned to read most of the alphabet so if you give me the name of the book or books you want me to read I will attempt to do so, although you may have to help me with some of the words which will undoubtedly be beyond my limited frontal cortex to understand.

D

Moves
30 Apr 15
4 edits

r

Moves
30 Apr 15

Since both the Palestinians and the Jews descended from Abraham, they are cousins and this is really a family squabble. Families should work to live in peace.
As far as Christians are concerned, It's actually the Judeao-Christian belief.
Christians should recognize and appreciate that they have inherited much knowledge of God and how to live or not to live from the Jews.
(1 Corinthians 10:11) Now these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for a warning to us upon whom the ends of the systems of things have come.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

The Muslim Arabs have yet to come to their senses. They are still in revenge mode.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
To say nothing of Islam.

They should be venerated since they are the progenitors of Christianity.

Yet Christians around the world put Jews down consistently for the last 2000 years.

Like the British allowing the massacre of Jews in Palestine which went on for 100 years.

And of course the atrocities of the Nazi's.

Why don't Christians realiz ...[text shortened]... , just in case you are wondering, I am not Jewish, my background is Irish. 4 Irish Grandparents.
You realize Jesus was born a Jew right?

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
30 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
The Muslim Arabs have yet to come to their senses. They are still in revenge mode.
Impressive how Paul and the Christians turned the story of Jesus into a message of violent revenge against all who disagree with them.

Revelation 9 New International Version (NIV)

9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.