1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '15 04:50
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Really?
    The sum total of god's wisdom in that mish-mash of a book!

Another reason not to worry about the existence of a god.
    Really?

Why attempt to alleviate personal anxieties "about the existence of a god" with an interesting dismissive adjectival phrase "that mish-mash of a book!" in describing God's Word as an alternative to simply ignoring it and kissing this spirituality forum good bye? These two sentences represent little more than one of 100 versions of saying "No" to God's offer of salvation and eternal life.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '15 05:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If I were you, I'd retire that 'smug smiley'. It only pisses people off.
    Yeah, without it Hinds suddenly becomes a fountain of grace, wisdom and truth.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '15 16:03
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Really?

Why attempt to alleviate personal anxieties "about the existence of a god" with an interesting dismissive adjectival phrase "that mish-mash of ...[text shortened]... ittle more than one of 100 versions of saying "No" to God's offer of salvation and eternal life.
    Reset for wolfgang59.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '15 13:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby to wolfgang59
    Why attempt to alleviate personal anxieties "about the existence of a god" with an interesting dismissive adjectival phrase "that mish-mash of a book!" in describing God's Word as an alternative to simply ignoring it and kissing this spirituality forum good bye?
    Are you suggesting that wolfgang59 leave the forum because he has different beliefs about the Christian bible from you?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 May '15 15:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you suggesting that wolfgang59 leave the forum because he has different beliefs about the Christian bible from you?
    You know GB isn't suggesting that wolfgang59 leave the forum, so why the inanity?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 10:57
    Originally posted by josephw
    You know GB isn't suggesting that wolfgang59 leave the forum, so why the inanity?
    Thanks, Joe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree