Any Sports Events still active?

Any Sports Events still active?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Apr 20
1 edit

@gagliardisports247 said
Im on quarantine and Im just watching reruns on tv and youtube. I'm hoping theyd find a vaccine soon but I still doubt sports events will be back soon. We might not be seeing sport events until next year.
I don't think there is a maybe about it.

Are you mostly here to advertise Insurance?

-VR

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
07 Apr 20

@lemondrop said
a statement cannot be both true and false
Light is a particle.

mlb62

Moves
07 Apr 20

all sports should be shut down forever.. Grown men and women chasing a ball all over the place. Then being paid millions by their adoring (moron) fans..

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20

@ogb said
all sports should be shut down forever.. Grown men and women chasing a ball all over the place. Then being paid millions by their adoring (moron) fans..
So you're saying you've never played any sports? It would make your statement seem more logical at least to you! 😉

-VR

mlb62

Moves
08 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
So you're saying you've never played any sports? It would make your statement seem more logical at least to you! 😉

-VR
I'm referring to professional sports. Grossly overpaid athletes ...brainless fans shouting and cheering like a bunch of morons..

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20
1 edit

@ogb said
I'm referring to professional sports. Grossly overpaid athletes ...brainless fans shouting and cheering like a bunch of morons..
So your answer avoids the question!

I take it then that you've never played any sports, were you too small or not picked, perhaps unable to play?

Perhaps tried out for pro team and didn't make it?

-VR

mlb62

Moves
10 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
So your answer avoids the question!

I take it then that you've never played any sports, were you too small or not picked, perhaps unable to play?

-VR
ok I'll respond to your personal attack....I was a football player in Community College..(defensive back or Safety)... I was tall and thin and could run pretty fast. Even then I knew it was ridiculous , but it was something to pass the time...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@ogb said
ok I'll respond to your personal attack....I was a football player in Community College..(defensive back or Safety)... I was tall and thin and could run pretty fast. Even then I knew it was ridiculous , but it was something to pass the time...
You didn't get picked to go Pro thanks for your answer!

-VR

mlb62

Moves
11 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You didn't get picked to go Pro thanks for your answer!

-VR
like I really cared about Pro sports..big deal..

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Apr 20

@athousandyoung said
Light is a particle.
yes
wave and particle

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@ogb said
like I really cared about Pro sports..big deal..
You really seem to be very caring about the amount of money they make! 😉

-VR

mlb62

Moves
11 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You really seem to be very caring about the amount of money they make! 😉

-VR
there's loads of inequity in the world..just the way it is...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Apr 20
1 edit

@ogb said
there's loads of inequity in the world..just the way it is...
I think you meant to say inequality in the world. There always has been. I suppose you could say it either way couldn't you!

-VR

mlb62

Moves
17 Apr 20

I heard there are some sports organizations going bankrupt !! yes !!! shut them all down ! Then maybe the "fans" will turn to chess..a big step up for them..!

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ogb said
I heard there are some sports organizations going bankrupt !! yes !!! shut them all down ! Then maybe the "fans" will turn to chess..a big step up for them..!
OK Hitler.