Any Sports Events still active?

Any Sports Events still active?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Apr 20
1 edit

@ogb said
I heard there are some sports organizations going bankrupt !! yes !!! shut them all down ! Then maybe the "fans" will turn to chess..a big step up for them..!
I did happen to notice there was a 500 point difference between your highest and lowest rating...... Interesting!!! Not like you play a lot of chess 3 year plus how many games? Only one lost also very interesting! You may not want to draw too much attention to yourself.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 20

@lemondrop said
I don't think so
spectator sports are out
horse racing still going

w

Moves
23 Apr 20

I miss sports so much I went to the zoo just to boo the Bengal tigers.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Apr 20

@whodey said
I miss sports so much I went to the zoo just to boo the Bengal tigers.
LOL

-VR

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
15 May 20

Nascar returns soon

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
16 May 20

table tennis, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52673723

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 May 20

@very-rusty said
LOL

-VR
there is something creepy about initialing a laugh out loud

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 20

@lemondrop said
there is something creepy about initialing a laugh out loud
It is all in your head lemon! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 20

I can't believe they are planning bringing back hockey already. I think it is too early!

-VR

SRB

Moves
27 May 20

@very-rusty said
I can't believe they are planning bringing back hockey already. I think it is too early!

-VR
The German Bundesliga are playing football again but in empty stadia. I've watched a bit on TV, but the odd echoing voice in the crowd makes it sound like it's in a public swimming pool. Atmosphere's all wrong.

mlb62

Moves
27 May 20

Da ball.... kick da ball, pass da ball, swing at da ball ..throw da ball...bounce da ball..shoot da ball.. hockey puck da ball.. tennis da ball, volley da ball DA BALL dribble da ball..go to bank..get money from MORON fans..

E

Moves
27 May 20

I thought is was Da Bears

SRB

Moves
27 May 20

@ogb said
Da ball.... kick da ball, pass da ball, swing at da ball ..throw da ball...bounce da ball..shoot da ball.. hockey puck da ball.. tennis da ball, volley da ball DA BALL dribble da ball..go to bank..get money from MORON fans..
Obviously you found something better you need to be getting on with, you just wondered into this forum through the wrong door?!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 20

@petewxyz said
The German Bundesliga are playing football again but in empty stadia. I've watched a bit on TV, but the odd echoing voice in the crowd makes it sound like it's in a public swimming pool. Atmosphere's all wrong.
Yes, if it is the same way in Hockey and I can't see them doing it any other way at this time. All it takes is for one player to get it and everything gets closed back down. Or they sweep it under the rug and say it is just a flu, but will only be able to do that for so long. Hockey is a tough contact sport with people close to each other. A game without body contact or the crowd just wouldn't be the same for the fans or players.

-VR