1. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 00:502 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It makes no difference to me who spanks you, India, Pakistan, Australia, Ireland, the All Blacks, Iceland, as long as you get a spanking. 😵
    Spoken like a true Scotsman

One thing for certain, it ain't gonna be Scotland

Your bonnie lads recovered from last Saturday yet? Ouch!

Sorry to disappoint but from your list, just India is correct. Ireland?? Australia?? (We have won 3/4 series against them), Iceland? (Is 2-1 a 'spanking'?,)) Pakistan (was 2-2?????) ABs? Struggling to to remember when we last played
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 04:00
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks

Sorry to disappoint but from your list, just India is correct. Ireland?? Australia?? (We have won 3/4 series against them), Iceland? (Is 2-1 a 'spanking'?,)) Pakistan (was 2-2?????) ABs? Struggling to to remember when we last played
    Dear Moron on the Tracks,

England have played the All Black's 15 times since 2004. They have one...............ONCE !!!

Daddy have any advice about that before he turned his toes up !!!
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 08:521 edit
    They have 'one'? Is that another obscure Aussie term, fool?

Wtf have the 'all blacks' got to do with Australia? All respect to a great sports team. If you can find the post where I was a 'moron' and said that England had been successful vs them, please post it. To save time, there isn't one.Still struggling to recall our last game vs their excellent team, 2004 is a long time ago

Rugby fact for you. Since last June, England have played the plucky Aussies 4 times. 3 in your back yard. 'One' all 4. The latest just before Christmas. You remember. You avoided any comment, earlier on this thread.

Dad is hale and hearty. You ever listen?
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 05:33
    They have 'one'? Is that another obscure Aussie term, fool?

Wtf have the 'all blacks' got to do with Australia? All respect to a great sports team. If you can find the post where I was a 'moron' and said that England had been successful vs them, please post it. To save time, there isn't one.Still struggling to recall our last game vs their exc ...[text shortened]... er. You avoided any comment, earlier on this thread.

Dad is hale and hearty. You ever listen?
    Dear moron........just to refresh your demented memory you stated that you were "struggling to remember" (actually you stated that you were struggling to to remember......to to...........yeah.....right) when you last played.

I was just helping to refresh your memory. Ass whupping every time you play them.

Even though rugby is quite an obscure sport over here we still lead your lot 25 to 22 overall in history and two World Cup wins to one.

Maybe one day your lot will will beat us another 4 times and win another World Cup. Maybe not.

Until then historically we are still your superior so suck on that.

I believe England has a cracking hot tiddlywinks team tough scumbag !!!
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 08:393 edits
    Hi there, Champ. Pleasant as ever I see

I was struggling to remember when we last played the ABs. Without taking your obvious route through google, I still am. I am still also struggling to see what relevance England's performance vs the NZ rugby union national side has to this England v Oz discussion. Please enlighten me

I see you have taken the time honoured 'lets look at the entire history of the fixture' in defending Oz's record in RU v Enland. As we have won 4-zip in the last 9 months, would think the 'head to head' figures will soon square up.

Our record vs WI cricket in the 70s /80s wasnt too great. (or yours). Think everyone would agree that both England and Oz are better cricket teams than WI now. So looking at figures from the dawn of time proves..? Nothing

See India are currently 290-odd for 4, ironically , exactly Oz's score when you were 'cracking a quarter chub' a couple of days ago.

Best wait until both teams have batted on the wicket before declaring your winner, Champ

ps, in your final highly witty line, referencing tiddlywinks, why have you included the word 'tough'? It just doesn't read right at all. Thanks

You'll learn, one day (or maybe not)
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 08:57
    Hi there, Champ. Pleasant as ever I see

I was struggling to remember when we last played the ABs. Without taking your obvious route through google, I still am. I am still also struggling to see what relevance England's performance vs the NZ rugby union national side has to this England v Oz discussion. Please enlighten me

I see you have tak ...[text shortened]... word 'tough'? It just doesn't read right at all. Thanks

You'll learn, one day (or maybe not)
    Dear Moron, I think you probably struggle to see a lot of things. It's OK I'll help fill you in on the blanks. History is everything. If we were only taking into account performances in the last 12 months or so then Iceland are a far superior team to England in football. Is this a fact ?

You and your "quater chub" thingy. Save that for your hero carrobie. He appreciates "quarter chubs" I believe

Tiddlywinks I believe is a tough and competitive game of which the English competitors currently hold the world title in (the only sport England hold a world title in). Do you play yourself?

Man, you've got to lighten up a bit. Dear old daddy if he had not turned up his toes would have given you this snippet of advice. Take it easy old boy. You don't want to end up like him do you?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 10:521 edit

Remember the last time you hosted the rugby world cup, you were out in the quarters, God save the Queen, she certainly needed saving then! . Once Gregor Townsend takes the reigns you are in for a spanking.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 11:47
    Remember the last time you hosted the rugby world cup, you were out in the quarters, God save the Queen, she certainly needed saving then! . Once Gregor Townsend takes the reigns you are in for a spanking.
    Ahh......Robbie........even though they were the World Cup hosts they didn't even make the quarters. They were sent packing in the pool stage. First hosts ever I believe to be knocked out in the pool stage. Australia whipped them stupid 33-13 in the pool stage and Wales also beat them. Scotland the brave however did make the quarters. The Pommies got to sit at home and watch on TV while our teams slogged it out. Brilliant quarter final game with the Aussies luckily holding out the gallant Scots by a single point. The Aussies went on to make the final where the Kiwis beat them quite easily.

A great World Cup........oh.......that is if you weren't a pommie. Not so good for them
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 11:562 edits
    Hi there, Champ

Am lightened up fine, thanks. Every time I read your drivel, it makes me smile.

Actually, it was Karoly Aczel who brought 'quarter (or quater) chub' into it. I believe he was taking umbridge at your sexist avatar. You responded by calling him a 'perv' and making some taunt about him not being born in Oz. Classy

he also said I was a better man than you, which I heartily agree with!

Maybe you could try to actually address questions put to you. You really trying to say you were referencing tiddlywinks as a 'tough' game. It doesn't work with your post. Try again.

Nice to see you allying with Robbie. Awwwww. You hang onto that WC Oz v England rugby game , Champ. Sadly, it's history. The 4 thrashings since then have consigned it so

you keep putting those 'thumb downs' on 'anonymously', Champ. How old are you?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 15:471 edit
    I don't mind a little banter but this is rather too close to the bone for me. Still please let Ireland win 😀
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 19:01
    I don't mind a little banter but this is rather too close to the bone for me. Still please let Ireland win 😀
    Thankyou thankyou!
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 19:21
    You were quick off the mark, Robbie!

No shame in losing by 4 points to Ireland, in Ireland

Tough test match, credit to Ireland, who deserved to edge it
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 21:57
    You were quick off the mark, Robbie!

No shame in losing by 4 points to Ireland, in Ireland

Tough test match, credit to Ireland, who deserved to edge it
    Couldn't wait to share they joy. 😀
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 22:061 edit
    Odd sort of joy

You fill yer boots
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:301 edit
    Why were people doubting Maxwell?

Notonlya century butprolly save 20or 30 in the field.
    And I bet a wicket or 2 as well.
    The guy is a professional cicketer. No fluke.

edit: and Kholi can keep mouthing off please. Keeps his runs down 😀

Cant comment anymore.... This could go either way. C'mon Aussies . Lets get this win

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree