Should the Houston Astros Forfeit the 2017 World Series for Cheating?

Should the Houston Astros Forfeit the 2017 World Series for Cheating?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
27 Feb 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Feb 20

I am quite puzzled as to what any of the grammar or use of it has to do with "Should the Houston Astros Forfeit the 2017 World Series for Cheating"?

-VR

Moves
27 Feb 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Note that Duchess64 apparently believes that she's the only writer worthy of being auto-corrected into "error-by-cell-phone".

An ego run amuck,
places a bullseye upon the shoulder,
increases defiance to bolder,
and generally finds its holder...
a schmuck!

D

Moves
27 Feb 20
1 edit

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Feb 20

@Duchess64

For the love of God. Do you infect every forum you post in?!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Duchess64

For the love of God. Do you infect every forum you post in?!
That was once said about me. I think what happens is a group of people get together and agree with each other and the poster they don't happen to agree with at the time is said to be infecting the forums. I call it the gang mentality.

-VR

Moves
27 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
That was once said about me. I think what happens is a group of people get together and agree with each other and the poster they don't happen to agree with at the time is said to be infecting the forums. I call it the gang mentality.

-VR
She's a big girl. She's clawed and spat her way into a comeuppance. A reckoning which has been long overdue.

Read a book!

Moves
27 Feb 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
This thread went off the rails when Duchess slammed Wolfe for writing "it's" instead of "its." There is no "gang mentality" working against her just because we happen to disagree. She is a vindictive and hateful individual who does indeed infect the forums. Feel free to come to her aid if you support her position.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Feb 20

@handyandy said
This thread went off the rails when Duchess slammed Wolfe for writing "it's" instead of "its." There is no "gang mentality" working against her just because we happen to disagree. She is a vindictive and hateful individual who does indeed infect the forums. Feel free to come to her aid if you support her position.
Andy,

I understand what you are saying and not that you are wrong, but when a bunch of you go after one person, it appears to be more malice than playful to me.

There is a little group of you and you know who you all are who stick together and back one another up on everything said in here.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Feb 20

@wolfe63 said
She's a big girl. She's clawed and spat her way into a comeuppance. A reckoning which has been long overdue.
wolfy,
Are you suppose to be the voice of reason, or the judge, jury and executioner?

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Andy,

I understand what you are saying and not that you are wrong, but when a bunch of you go after one person, it appears to be more malice than playful to me.

There is a little group of you and you know who you all are who stick together and back one another up on everything said in here.

-VR
Surely a sports forum should be free of such nonsense?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
One would think so, but obviously and unfortunately not so!

-VR

Moves
27 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
OK.
I hear ya.
Loud and clear.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Feb 20

@wolfe63 said
OK.
I hear ya.
Loud and clear.
Nice to see you do listen to someone with a little influence over you! 😉

-VR

Moves
27 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Nice to see you do listen to someone with a little influence over you! 😉

-VR
Ole Rusty, always so caught-up in RHP seniority and status: There's plenty to be said for hanging onto that twig, but I'll hold my fire for now. 😀 😉

So anyway, I hear that Spring Training fans have been booing the 'Stros wherever they play. Serves the Astros right.

But, at some point, it'll be nice to just get back to playing the game. Authentically. 🙂