Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Aug 22

Thank you to all that feel led to join for the future of Faith Hope Love, and what we’re capable of and can accomplish in unity and direction in Gods light.

Moves
12 Aug 22

@mike69 said
Thank you to all that feel led to join for the future of Faith Hope Love, and what we’re capable of and can accomplish in unity and direction in Gods light.
After thought and prayer I can see how restrictive this is in FAITH, HOPE, & LOVE along with just not feeling correct inside. I would like to open the clan to all religions, people, sex, race and the RHP family. The only requirements are that your only desire within is out of love, peace, hope and finding things that link us not push us apart. You must also have a willingness to participate often and be open in our clan forum with everything mentioned above. At the moment the clan is an open shell set up and ready to fill with our efforts and what that brings.

Also you must play your clan games to the best of your ability, with a desire to get better. Chess help will be available also to help reach our goals.

Moves
12 Aug 22

Please remember you have to be a member to be in the clan’s.

Moves
12 Aug 22

Please remember you have to be a member to be in the clan’s.
🤔 Hi Russ, I can throw more plugs for subscriptions if you can check on a request I sent yesterday🙂?

Moves
13 Aug 22

@gertrude said
the clans forum is the devil's playground
Devils kiddie playground, as it seems their all home asleep 💤 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Moves
14 Aug 22

Interested in chess growth, our chess coach in in the house. Need help with chess analysis or other question’s after a game he has graciously offered that all questions answered within 24 to 48 hours. Push the request membership button if you feel a connection and want to help make this clan into something great. If you don’t like it it’s only one button to leave or you could find a home.

Moves
14 Aug 22

We were a page one clan last time active and will be again, without a doubt.

Moves
14 Aug 22

A nice and rare opportunity to have someone help you reach your chess goals, especially for lower rated players that want to grow but feel hopeless!

Moves
14 Aug 22

The first step is the hardest, join us!

Moves
15 Aug 22

@mike69 said
The first step is the hardest, join us!
Now six members strong, join us.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Aug 22

@mike69 said
We were a page one clan last time active and will be again, without a doubt.
I doubt it

Moves
15 Aug 22

@gertrude said
I doubt it
Good and thank you, I like that it makes accomplishments much more satisfying😉.

Moves
15 Aug 22

@gertrude said
I doubt it
Would you like a clan challenge, oops I forgot it’s just you in your clan. Do you have goals to reach, what page do you plan to be on?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Aug 22

@mike69 said
Would you like a clan challenge, oops I forgot it’s just you in your clan. Do you have goals to reach, what page do you plan to be on?
my clan has been a page one clan for several years
I hear a lot of talk from you but see no activity

Moves
15 Aug 22

@gertrude said
my clan has been a page one clan for several years
I hear a lot of talk from you but see no activity
Not now, look to the future😁. Go to the FHL home page and look at the challenge results when we were last active.