1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 19:422 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I also am not on this site to cheat or collude with other players.
    So why do you attack me?

By the way, have you EVER resigned ANY game for ANY reason?
    If you answered yes, then why did you do it?
    Until checkmate occurs, regardless of your material deficit, there is still a chance to win.
    If you answered yes, then you sir, are a hypocrite.
    If you answered no, then you are a liar.
    because you and your clan are pumpkin eaters, you resign games if the clan challenge is won and artificially reduce your ratings. You are pumpkin eaters and hypocrites, its really that simple. Your player mhgoober55 was caught using tournaments to artificially reduce his rating from 1800 to 1600 so that you could pair him against 1400-1600 players, you are a clan of pumpkin eaters, its really that simple.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because you and your clan are pumpkin eaters, you resign games if the clan challenge is won and artificially reduce your ratings. You are pumpkin eaters and hypocrites, its really that simple. Your player mhgoober55 was caught using tournaments to artificially reduce his rating from 1800 to 1600 so that you could pair him against 1400-1600 players, you are a clan of pumpkin eaters, its really that simple.
    relax bravefart. you actually manufacture challenges and collude to throw matches, big difference there MacSpooge, glad to see some of your local islanders are stepping up to the plate and concurring
  3. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:13
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

By the way, have you EVER resigned ANY game for ANY reason?
    If you answered yes, then why did you do it?
    Until checkmate occurs, regardless of your material deficit, there is still a chance to win.
    If you answered yes, then you sir, are a hypocrite.
    If you answered no, then you are a liar.[/b]
    Not the same thing at all and you know it. Grandmasters resign when a game is lost. You and your clan resign games just because a challenge has been decided.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:151 edit
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    relax bravefart. you actually manufacture challenges and collude to throw matches, big difference there MacSpooge, glad to see some of your local islanders are stepping up to the plate and concurring
    Easy Riders, more jelly and ice cream please. 😀
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:16
    You are clucking again !!

Cluck cluck !! 😀😀😀😀
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You are clucking again !!

Cluck cluck !! 😀😀😀😀
    you're repeating yourself again.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:54
    You are full of yourself. That has NEVER happened.
    More of your outright lies.
    Honestly, if I were you, I would be afraid of a lightning bolt striking you down.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:55
    Originally posted by Steve45
    Not the same thing at all and you know it. Grandmasters resign when a game is lost. You and your clan resign games just because a challenge has been decided.
    Well, we resign when a challenge is decided.

Sorry, your argument does not hold water.
    You cannot have it both ways.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:56
    you're repeating yourself again.
    You are still a liar, a cheat and an idiot.

Next!!
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 21:132 edits
    Putting aside your grade school language for a moment....
    I wasn't caught at anything !!
    Unless you mean I was caught losing games ?
    Unless you mean I was caught red-handed entering a tournament ??
    What exactly was I caught at ??
    Artificially lowering my rating ?? Exactly what does that nonsense mean ??
    When I think of artificially lowering a rating, I see McTayto resigning a game with 3 queens on the board.
    Or resigning a game where he is about to checkmate an opponent in one move !!
    That's artificially lowering a rating !!

You snoop in my games often enough !!
    I challenge you to find one game, even one game, where I tossed a game.
    You can find games where I blundered a piece (even a queen) !!
    You can find games where I got outplayed by a lower rated opponent.
    You will even find some games where I got timed out !! Life happens some times.
    You find a game in my library where I resigned a game after less than 5 moves !! I challenge you !!

Then compare that to your collusion activities with your 3 sister clans !!
    Now that is being caught !! Red-handed !!

The big difference here is that we see evidence and arrive at a conclusion !!

You and your fellow obsessed cohorts make up a conclusion, then try to match evidence to that conclusion !!
    You have failed every time !!

Now go back in your corner and try to come back with something better than 10 year old school yard language !!
    Pumpkin eater, indeed !! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 21:19
    Easy Riders, more jelly and ice cream please. 😀
    Oh yeah, I know where you put ya jelly there spoogette
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 21:45
    Oh yeah, I know where you put ya jelly there spoogette
    Easy there Ruberic this is a family show.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 21:53
    😞

There are people from both sides of the pond involved in the collusion you know!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 02:16
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    😞

There are people from both sides of the pond involved in the collusion you know!
    Silverstriker,
    Does it even matter where they are from. They are still in collusion and something should be done about it. It is a complete disgrace to this Site! Has been allowed to continue for far too long.

Regards,
    -VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 06:293 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Silverstriker,
    Does it even matter where they are from. They are still in collusion and something should be done about it. It is a complete disgrace to this Site! Has been allowed to continue for far too long.

Regards,
    -VR
    Indeed the proposals that were put forth by moonbus would shut down your clan of Pumpkin eaters overnight and yes its been far too long in busting your ramshackle outfit. You are simply getting beat at your own game and yes you are a disgrace to the site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree