Easy Riders Crown

Easy Riders Crown

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by roma45
[b]ICT 1 motherwell 2

hahahahahahaha
Or, indeed, BWahahahahahahahah

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Dec 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
72 hours remaining until Robbie is crowned
Potatoe Head,

With a little luck Karma will strike before that crown of thorns is placed on his head!

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
29 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Still the Invincibles and the Easy Riders are still on track for greatness! 😀
You have a weird idea what greatness means one team spends forty million to win a prize of two million while the other uses collusion to win
Simply put you are an idiot

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Dec 16
1 edit

You have a weird idea what greatness means one team spends forty million to win a prize of two million while the other uses collusion to win
roma45,

I find that a hard statement to agrue about! 😉

-VR

rc

Moves
29 Dec 16
2 edits

At last! Our greatness shall be measured by the changes we have brought! look how Russky is asking for suggestions on how the clan system may be improved and we are for once and for all time going to see an end to sandbagging clans! Adios Metallica, its all over for you now.

rc

Moves
29 Dec 16
1 edit

@ Very Rusty When the changes are made I suspect to see your rating jump to 1700 where it belongs. See you there Crusty old saggster!

m

Moves
29 Dec 16

At last! Our greatness shall be measured by the changes we have brought! look how Russky is asking for suggestions on how the clan system may be improved and we are for once and for all time going to see an end to sandbagging clans! Adios Metallica, its all over for you now.
Russ's entry into this debate has very little to with sandbagging.

And everything to do with what has gone on in 2016.
What is needed is for site to address clans colluding to fix challenges so that one clan piles up points from other clans throwing challenge points at them.

That has very little to do with sandbagging !!

Russ is interested in improving the clan feature.
That is a great start !!

He is not interested in wasting site resources on curing poor Robbie's anxiety and envy issues !!

rc

Moves
29 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Russ's entry into this debate has very little to with sandbagging.

And everything to do with what has gone on in 2016.
What is needed is for site to address clans colluding to fix challenges so that one clan piles up points from other clans throwing challenge points at them.

That has very little to do with sandbagging !!

Russ is interested in impr ...[text shortened]... is not interested in wasting site resources on curing poor Robbie's anxiety and envy issues !!
Nonsense, anything that has been done was done as a reaction to you and your clans scamming ways. Your own leader has publicly admitted that he see nothing wrong with a player prematurely resigning games to, 'free up resources', the effect is exactly the same as sandbagging so I suggest you get your facts correct before you open that large mouth of yours. Its over for your sandbagging ways, Maghoober and not before time.

m

Moves
29 Dec 16

Nonsense, anything that has been done was done as a reaction to you and your clans scamming ways. Your own leader has publicly admitted that he see nothing wrong with a player prematurely resigning games to, 'free up resources', the effect is exactly the same as sandbagging so I suggest you get your facts correct before you open that large mouth of yours. Its over for your sandbagging ways, Maghoober and not before time.
This is in reaction to your clan's activities starting in October 2015.
With 3 clans.
Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow.
Period !!

The bandaid fix he put in in January was entirely for addressing the 600 rating point difference in your clan challenges with your 3 sister clans.

Think about it !!
You don't have to sandbag your rating if you can match yourself with a 1000 rated opponent.
Like your clan did !!
Over and over and over again !!

What Russ is looking for now is how to prevent someone like Vespin resigning or timing out games before they even start.
Or McTayto resigning game in first 5 moves or from clearly won positions.

These 2 individuals have consistently given your clan a 2-nil or a 4-nil lead in your challenges before they even started.

That is a fixed challenge !!
And that is collusion !!
Period !!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Dec 16
2 edits

@ Very Rusty When the changes are made I suspect to see your rating jump to 1700 where it belongs. See you there Crusty old saggster!
Robbie,

I will tell you the same as I told you in a P.M., before you sent me a nasty P.M. then put me on ignore so I couldn't answer it.

I've had some Medical Issues, which I haven't cried about in the Public forums. My Clan Brothers know why my rating dropped, and that is all I need be concerned with.

I can certainly discuss it with Russ in a P.M. if he wants FACTS on why it dropped. It really is none of your business or anyone else's other than the aforementioned.

I am doing very well if I can keep my rating between 1400-1500, if I go a bit above 1500 it has been a GREAT week, or month for me!!!

-VR

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
30 Dec 16

You may wipe your tears as in 48 hrs Robbie gets his well deserved crown 😛 😛 😛

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Robbie,

I will tell you the same as I told you in a P.M., before you sent me a nasty P.M. then put me on ignore so I couldn't answer it.

I've had some Medical Issues, which I haven't cried about in the Public forums. My Clan Brothers know why my rating dropped, and that is all I need be concerned with.

I can certainly discuss it with Russ in a P. ...[text shortened]... between 1400-1500, if I go a bit above 1500 it has been a GREAT week, or month for me!!!

-VR
sandbaggaritis is a truly debilitating condition, lets hope you get cured.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Robbie,

I can certainly discuss it with Russ in a P. ...[text shortened]... between 1400-1500, if I go a bit above 1500 it has been a GREAT week, or month for me!!!

-VR
No need to bring up your Psychiatric problems here.
We just need to read your posts and we all understand

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Dec 16

You are a gutless lying turd.
Stop wasting our time with your ridiculous BS.
You are as dumb as a bag of rocks.
Please, stop wasting air and let someone else breathe.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
You may wipe your tears as in 48 hrs Robbie gets his well deserved crown 😛 😛 😛
I was wiping my bum and I found you.
Imagine that!!
I guess you were hanging with your friends.