Easy Riders Crown

Easy Riders Crown

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
clan system will be dead in the new year, i assume that was their objective all along
more arm waving nonsense.

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
really, just because you don't see posts on forum about it, not everyone who is unhappy about this situation discusses it on the forum, i'll wait and see what happens but i'm not holding out much hope of Russ sorting it as he has done bugger all for the last 16 months of the piss taking

Moves
30 Dec 16
2 edits

really, just because you don't see posts on forum about it, not everyone who is unhappy about this situation discusses it on the forum, i'll wait and see what happens but i'm not holding out much hope of Russ sorting it as he has done bugger all for the last 16 months of the piss taking

Moves
30 Dec 16

you, Vespin dick and Jack don't like me or my clan so you will be happy to know that you have won, i won't be renewing my sub if no action is taken, i'm not willing to stand by and carry on with this site if no action is taken, plenty of other chess sites

Moves
30 Dec 16

you, Vespin dick and Jack don't like me or my clan so you will be happy to know that you have won, i won't be renewing my sub if no action is taken, i'm not willing to stand by and carry on with this site if no action is taken, plenty of other chess sites
and i'm sure you are not sad to see me go, so as i said you win, i'm not interested in your petty games anymore

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Dec 16

JUST FOR YOU ROBBIE: TRY READING SLOWLY WHEN NOT HAVING A FEW BREWS!!!!

We have created a situation where change is now inevitable and we did it despite your opposition, your foul mouthed rants, vile slander and churlish behaviour. Your clans sandbagging ways are over. Bwahahah!
Robbie,

Here is what you created. A situation where long time members are not re-newing their subscriptions because of what you and your 3 sisters have done. I don't know how many have left, but I know there are more leaving. It is all because of you and what you have done. You be proud of what you've done and subscription money YOU have cost the site.

Lets say if the situation is fixed. It may not bring those who left back. If a point roll back doesn't happen I will not be re-newing my sub either as promised. I never make idle threats, I do what I say I am going to do. How many others do you think will leave Robbie? Do you even care? I guess probably not, no money out of your pocket!!!

You went about this all the wrong way, my old friend.

-VR

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

I have no beef with you or your clan, the fact is that the situation could not go on as it was, Metallica sandbagging there way with an 80% win to loss ratio six years running. If you are looking for someone to blame for destroying the system then I suggest that you take a good look at yourselves. Fine don't renew your subscription it will simply show you up for what you are, happy to play while the system was flawed in your favour but not so happy to play once it gets fixed. Maybe someone somewhere will miss you.

Moves
30 Dec 16

I have no beef with you or your clan, the fact is that the situation could not go on as it was, Metallica sandbagging there way with an 80% win to loss ratio six years running. If you are looking for someone to blame for destroying the system then I suggest that you take a good look at yourselves. Fine don't renew your subscription it will simply ...[text shortened]... your favour but not so happy to play once it gets fixed. Maybe someone somewhere will miss you.
yes thanks for that, i won't miss you

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
JUST FOR YOU ROBBIE: TRY READING SLOWLY WHEN NOT HAVING A FEW BREWS!!!!

We have created a situation where change is now inevitable and we did it despite your opposition, your foul mouthed rants, vile slander and churlish behaviour. Your clans sandbagging ways are over. Bwahahah!
Robbie,

Here is what you crea ...[text shortened]... no money out of your pocket!!!

You went about this all the wrong way, my old friend.

-VR
Do what you like, no one cares about your long paying sandbaggers, other people pay to play also and were fed up with you sandbagging your way to the finish every year, obviously you think you and your acolytes are more important than anyone else, personally I will be glad to see you go then the people that want to play fairly and on merit can do so. Maybe someone somewhere will miss you.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

yes thanks for that, i won't miss you
CYA!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Dec 16

yes you were you had NO answer to moonbus and bigdoghouse when they exposed your fraudulent clans activities. Lets not forget that as far as you are concerned free up resources is equivalent to the same effect as sandbagging. Taken apart piece by piece.
You are an idiot...you do realize that??
Go back and service your sheep.
Detective work does not become you.
You don't have the brain or the intuition.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You are an idiot...you do realize that??
Go back and service your sheep.
Detective work does not become you.
You don't have the brain or the intuition.
gee you're an idiot, not very imaginative , is it.

Moves
30 Dec 16
1 edit

CYA!
so long and thanks for all the fish

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Dec 16

Please be quiet you meddling buffoon.
That is PERFECT advice for you to observe you buffoon!!

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16
1 edit

so long and thanks for all the fish
fish? Actually winning the championship was not our goal, getting the system fixed was and as soon as Russ fixes it, it will be mission accomplished! I will be going into retirement anyway and I have already asked my clan to pick a new leader.