ethics and legality

ethics and legality

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Actually I don't remember it at all and you are not the first person to attempt to sow
discontent between the Easy Ones, Very Crusty tried the very same thing! Yes he is a poet,
all the Easy Riders are great poets, its in our nature to distil the essence of things into their
reality so that we can present them, crystallised for mankind to gaze upon in wonderment.
Well, you should remember it because you said it. You said more. You included the kilted fellow with the wee tam o'shanter.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Startreader
Well, you should remember it because you said it. You said more. You included the kilted fellow with the wee tam o'shanter.
No I think you are making it up. I may have distanced myself from some of the more scathing rhetoric which I found objectionable, but I would have no problem having a beer with MacTayto or the Illustrious poet king of the revolution, Vespin. You are simply attempting to stir up trouble with that magnificent spoon of yours.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

It seems the only one playing solitaire is you girlystover, look at you, without a friend in the world.
Wobbie,
Once again you are a liar!!! Plain simple truth as though it seems hard for you to admit the truth. Carystover has many, many friends I don't know about the few new guys in Metallica but the other 18 of us are all friends with Cary.

He showed a lot of courage to stand up for his principles and not re-new his subscription because of the collusion between the 4 sisters. All I have to say now, as everyone know who you all are!!!

I can tell you he has many friends in other clans also!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16
3 edits

Startreader,

Not only that but little v also told me that he had nothing to do with robbies shameless antics in the clan challenge this year.

Yet, you see him praising him publicly. I would say that is about as two-faced as one can get.

Now, he is going to join the clan along with Potatoe Head, which of course we all know was planned in the fall of 2015. So they could both be in on the FAKE victory.

Look at all the games Potatoe Head threw to the "Sleazy Riders", it was all in the big plan, they figured no one would catch on to....We know what happened there.

-VR

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Startreader,

Not only that but little v also told me that he had nothing to do with robbies shameless antics in the clan challenge this year.

Yet, you see him praising him publicly. I would say that is about as two-faced as one can get.

Now, he is going to join the clan along with Potatoe Head, which of course we all know was ...[text shortened]... in the big plan, they figured no one would catch on to....We know what happened there.

-VR
You people trying to sow dissension between the Easy Ones in a last gasp desperate bid to unsettle us. How transparent and how futile.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Wobbie,
Once again you are a liar!!! Plain simple truth as though it seems hard for you to admit the truth. Carystover has many, many friends I don't know about the few new guys in Metallica but the other 18 of us are all friends with Cary.

He showed a lot of courage to stand up for his principles and not re-new his subscription because ...[text shortened]... one know who you all are!!!

I can tell you he has many friends in other clans also!!!

-VR
He's a loser and forgotten already, hanging about the forum like a bad smell.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16
2 edits

He's a loser and forgotten already, hanging about the forum like a bad smell.
Wobbie,

The only loser here is yourself, and the only one stinking up the place is yourself. STOP pointing your finger at everyone else, and take a long hard look in the mirror. There you will find where the real problem with this site resides!!!

-VR

Moves
14 Dec 16

No I think you are making it up. I may have distanced myself from some of the more scathing rhetoric which I found objectionable, but I would have no problem having a beer with MacTayto or the Illustrious poet king of the revolution, Vespin. You are simply attempting to stir up trouble with that magnificent spoon of yours.
Nope. Solid truth, Robbie.

You did indeed distance yourself from those two. Not just their rhetoric (actually they don't employ rhetoric, the little v especially wouldn't even recognise it if it stared him in the face) but they themselves. Fair enough, you might well have a beer with McTayto, after all you'd probably be happy to do so with anyone, but we didn't discuss that!

Moves
14 Dec 16

Startreader,

Now, he is going to join the clan along with Potatoe Head, which of course we all know was ...[text shortened]... in the big plan, they figured no one would catch on to....We know what happened there.

-VR
Absolutely correct, Rusty.

Two-faced is a good description of the little v. But it doesn't say it all. He'll wear as many faces as needed to maintain his deceptions. It's when the mask slips that the real face shows.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Wobbie,

The only loser here is yourself, and the only one stinking up the place is yourself. STOP pointing your finger at everyone else, and take a long hard look in the mirror. There you will find where the real problem with this site resides!!!

-VR
ok, great advice.

mirror mirror on da wall
who is the awesomeness of dem all
I cannot lie
tis the Easy Riders
the just 2 prolific for anyone else to handle them

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
2 edits

Nope. Solid truth, Robbie.

You did indeed distance yourself from those two. Not just their rhetoric (actually they don't employ rhetoric, the little v especially wouldn't even recognise it if it stared him in the face) but they themselves. Fair enough, you might well have a beer with McTayto, after all you'd probably be happy to do so with anyone, but we didn't discuss that!
Teaching time!

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."! - Matthew 11:19

Better watch out those Pharisaical tendencies Startreader you might end up as cynical as the Crusty one.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Teaching time!

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."! - Matthew 11:19
Wobbie,

What does the bible tell you about the lying, cheating, and stealing you been doing all year??

If only you followed the JW teachings as well as you know the bible, this site would be a much better place today!!!

-VR

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Wobbie,

What does the bible tell you about the lying, cheating, and stealing you been doing all year??

If only you followed the JW teachings as well as you know the bible, this site would be a much better place today!!!

-VR
It has to do with Pharisees terming other people drunkards, a practice that you regularly engage in. How you could have failed to recognise this is a testimony to your dimness!

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Teaching time!

Better watch out those Pharisaical tendencies Startreader you might end up as cynical as the Crusty one.
Can't keep a good Jehovah's Witness down, eh, Robbie? 😉

Straight out of The Reasoning Book, was it?

So you're thinking to be a glutton and a drunkard, and that by befriending tax collectors/cheats and sinners/Vespin & McT, you'll be emulating the Son of Man?

I'd say you're running the risk not only of self-deception but blasphemy.

And by the way, better check out the Pharisees and the actual meaning of pharisaical.

For future reference, your inner JW would feel more at home in the Spirituality forum; this is the Clans forum!

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Can't keep a good Jehovah's Witness down, eh, Robbie? 😉

Straight out of The Reasoning Book, was it?

So you're thinking to be a glutton and a drunkard, and that by befriending tax collectors/cheats and sinners/Vespin & McT, you'll be emulating the Son of Man?

I'd say you're running the risk not only of self-deception but blasphemy.

And by ...[text shortened]... rence, your inner JW would feel more at home in the Spirituality forum; this is the Clans forum!
Gee that seems to have touched a nerve, the text was quoted to prevent you and the Crusty one from making any more little insinuations.