Looking to join a new clan

Looking to join a new clan

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
more emptiness, don't you ever yearn to utter something with substance?
Plenty of substance.
You just don't want to admit to the facts.

rc

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Plenty of substance.
You just don't want to admit to the facts.
please be quiet.

m

Moves
10 Dec 16

please be quiet.
You've been busted. Period !!

rc

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
You've been busted. Period !!
you've been droolin period.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
11 Dec 16

Robbie, if I was to join your clan do you reckon you could set me up with a hundred one day timeout and no timebank games so that they would finish before new year ?

Currently I am mid 1100's but if you prefer I can easily change this to suit your needs 😉

Moves
11 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69
[Look at Eddie the Eagle. Finished last in both his Olympic events but is remembered fondly for having a go and playing to his best even if he had no chance of winning. This is the kind of person people remember. Who remembers Matti Nykänen
Hi there champ

That is an impressive knowledge on the 'sport' of ski jumping, one that I am struggling to find any Oz mark anywhere

Mmmmmmmm. Sorry Hmmmmmmmm

Bwahh bwahhh mmmmmmmmmm etc

Just a question. . . . .don't cha think Matti 'had a go and played to his best ever'? He won 2 golds after all

Clueless, and still locked out of sports

Bwahh mmmmmmm etc mmmmm spooky

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Hi there champ

That is an impressive knowledge on the 'sport' of ski jumping, one that I am struggling to find any Oz mark anywhere

Mmmmmmmm. Sorry Hmmmmmmmm

Bwahh bwahhh mmmmmmmmmm etc

Just a question. . . . .don't cha think Matti 'had a go and played to his best ever'? He won 2 golds after all

Clueless, and still locked out of sports

Bwahh mmmmmmm etc mmmmm spooky
Sorry sock puppet. It was a bit over your head; a bit above your general understanding.

If you like I'll pm you a dumbed down version.

As usual you have posted nothing. No substance, no wit, no......anything

Have you began to save some of your social security payments to hopefully one day become a proud subscriber of this site you use so often?

Also did daddy ever give you advice on being a leech? Maybe he wasn't around long enough before the substance abuse got him but if he was he would tell you "pay your own way, don't suck the blood of others". Font of good advice he was. Remember his biggie........."stand up to bullies". What a man !!!!

Anyway.........you probably don't know much about the geography of the world but Australia has almost no snow. Yep......that's why we have no ski jumpers. We have however had many winter Olympics medallists....24 in total including 5 gold, only 2 medals short of the whole of Great Britain, which, for a country of next to no snow is a wonderful feat. I mean who could forget the brilliant Stephen Bradbury who carved up the field on the ice in 2002. The most brilliant tactician in Olympic history.

England, quite frankly for a country of so much snow have been totally embarrassing at the winter Olympics. A measly total of 26 medals in 22 winter Olympics. Any comments on that "socky". I'm sure daddy gave you some advise about that before he fell off the perch.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by Startreader
When we see a thread begun by the kilted turnip fan, we know just what to expect. And input from the resident clown wannabe is par for the course.

But then the little v puts in an appearance. Still here? You did the tear-jerking good bye last time. It's the longest stage exit ever.
no dear not an exit. again still misquoting and getting it all wrong. and if you read my profile, you will see I notified everyone who matters, and sent personal messages to people as well.

Plus god knows if your in here, anyone can be. And can you quote me anywhere as having a "tear jerking goodbye?" Did not think so.

I hope there is room for the best clan on the internet with the best leader in history. All Hail Robbie!!

Startreader, how is your homework assignment coming? Did you find his celebration song for Robbie? Don't let him down now.

Yours truly,
not really,
The Cage Fighter

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

ahhh my jolly fellow, all things are possible. The Easy Riders is a haven for all those who were discontent with the Metallica tyranny and who wanted to see freedom reign supreme over the internet once again! Welcome aboard!
All Hail the King!!!!! I am all in sir 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

I'm all for that. Round up all the scum and stick em in one clan.

All you need other than yourself and McGayo to join robbies clan is Lemondrip and those two pieces of dung TSchabo the cheat and his sidekick Sun of Nail.

Go ahead..............make my day !!!!!!
Try saying that to Sun of Nail so he sees it and see how he treats you. He doesn't hide or run away. And the leader of that clan is a very nice person who does try.

Don't make assumptions. And scum? Really? Still with the silly name calling when we know you run and hide. Now let the adults talk.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

Gee Snowflake, that's kinda bitter. Are you still reeling from the pasting MacTayto gave you when you were in Clan America? so much so that you went weeping to your clan leader, please no more games? Look how the halo that spins above your head has turned from anger to sorrow. I have broken no rules and neither has my clan, you are simply seeking ...[text shortened]... , YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME, that's all there is, winners and losers! Lesson in Realpolitik over!
Ouch!!!! You think they would know better by now after all this time. Well Done.. 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

I don't want or need your respect. Neither myself nor my clan has broken a single rule. Your analogy is false. Mr. Armstrong broke the rules, we have not.
Jealously is ugly. Enjoy your win Robbie 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

Cite the rule we have broken or issue a public apology for your slander,.
It's amazing the name calling, the gutless running, and the slander this little man has thrown around to people, including personal insults, and even those who don't even go in the forum, and he has the nerve to talk about sportsmanship? LOL LOL LOL Now he has been drinking and way to much.

Easy Like Sunday Morning 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your respect. I don't want nuthin from you. Either produce the rule that we have broken or shut up a yo face.
Robbie? Do you feel Haunted? LOL

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Dec 16

Sorry sock puppet. It was a bit over your head; a bit above your general understanding.

If you like I'll pm you a dumbed down version.

As usual you have posted nothing. No substance, no wit, no......anything

Have you began to save some of your social security payments to hopefully one day become a proud subscriber of this site you use so ofte ...[text shortened]... ts on that "socky". I'm sure daddy gave you some advise about that before he fell off the perch.
Wow .....that helped me sleep. Please keep writing every night. By the third line I am sleeping so well. Thank you. I did wake up once and started reading again. I went right back out. Wonderful. 🙂

your friend,
The Cage Fighter