Looking to join a new clan

Looking to join a new clan

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Sorry sock puppet. It was a bit over your head; a bit above your general understanding.

If you like I'll pm you a dumbed down version.

As usual you have posted nothing. No substance, no wit, no......anything

Have you began to save some of your social security payments to hopefully one day become a proud subscriber of this site you use so ofte ...[text shortened]... ts on that "socky". I'm sure daddy gave you some advise about that before he fell off the perch.
Hi there, champ

Sorry, I read that drivel several times and am still failing to see any reference to Eddie Edwards and/or Matti nykanen, which was the purpose of my original post.

Winter Olympics? Oh, yeah. We are under 6ft of snow for 4 months of the year over here. Mind you, Bonnie Scotland is clearly under even more snow

Why don't cha have a little conversation with your pal (!) Robma about Scotland's showing. Be amusing

Moves
11 Dec 16

That's because your not very good at reading. Having to sound out each word would be very tedious. Looking up the words you don't understand would be laborious. I'm surprised you make it to the third line before your brain shuts down through exhaustion.

I'll try to write shorter sentences with easier words in future when addressing you so that it's ...[text shortened]... ou a run.

Back to sleep now, dreams of winning those chicken cage fights await. Sweet dreams.
Hiya champ

How come this post doesn't have the. ...... ......................... Of all of your others?

Could almost be a different person posting

Surely not

Wait til Thursday, champ

st johnstone

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Hiya champ

How come this post doesn't have the. ...... ......................... Of all of your others?

Could almost be a different person posting

Surely not

Wait til Thursday, champ
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

you are a total idiot non sub scum

Moves
11 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

you are a total idiot non sub scum
And you seem v v protective of champ, robma

Mmmmmmmmmmm

House of cards..,...............

Moves
11 Dec 16

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Just mates, bot.

Moves
11 Dec 16
1 edit

st johnstone

Moves
11 Dec 16

Mmmmmmmmmmm

how is life on mars?

again what are you really doing here? simple question even for a total retard like you.
this thread was started by the great cheat mctayto to help him find a new clan,
as you are a non sub scum who has never played in a claan, well under the BOTT account that is, perhaps review or mars? who really cares?

you are a coward and a low life maggot that deserves to be stamped on.
you bring nothing to the site.

please make a accusation so you can be booted from here

bye bye stalking socky non sub scum proven liar, see you at church you know what i mean

Moves
11 Dec 16

how is life on mars?

again what are you really doing here? simple question even for a total retard like you.
this thread was started by the great cheat mctayto to help him find a new clan,
as you are a non sub scum who has never played in a claan, well under the BOTT account that is, perhaps review or mars? who really cares?

you are a coward and a lo ...[text shortened]... here

bye bye stalking socky non sub scum proven liar, see you at church you know what i mean
ERM

Nope, bully boy

Maybe thankfully, I am struggling with the 'mars' bits of that

What else can I say?

Mad as a racoon

st johnstone

Moves
11 Dec 16

ERM

Nope, bully boy

Maybe thankfully, I am struggling with the 'mars' bits of that

What else can I say?

Mad as a racoon
racoon?

never seen one in England ever i go there a lot interesting churches

see you thursday or is that another lie from the site retard?

Moves
11 Dec 16

racoon?

never seen one in England ever i go there a lot interesting churches

see you thursday or is that another lie from the site retard?
Is there some sort of code I am missing here?

Here's an idea , champ

Say what you think

Moves
11 Dec 16

Is there some sort of code I am missing here?

Here's an idea , champ

Say what you think
He just did.

Tell us, why are you posting in this forum? You seem to have no links or affiliations with any clan.

Odd.

Moves
11 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Startreader
He just did.

Tell us, why are you posting in this forum? You seem to have no links or affiliations with any clan.

Odd.
Yeah, starty readery

I just take against people who are rude to me

In answer to your question (unlike your acolytes I DO try to answer direct questions where I can), see above, and because it isn't against the TAC of the site for a 'non sub scum' (you have some/a charming bedfellow) to post in 'clans'

And you didn't answer my point about at least one person (possibly 2) ridiculing members of this site with ratings of less than around 1200. Cause they are much better and us, well, unworthy. Any comment, Starry?

Seems a reasonable stance

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Dec 16

Balls and all.......so to speak.
You would know that's for sure. Shouldn't you be scaring a five year old, or blocking someone, or running from someone? lol lol I'm sorry. I will let you have your moments. Go ahead. Tell everyone how tough you are and how everyone is a coward but you. LOL Of course after the sports forum, everyone knows different now.

Fyi.....If I was gay? I would be proud of it. Not ashamed of it. Something tells me you have far more issues then your little chess world. They have support groups that you can attend to help you. Just saying.....

Easy Like Sunday Morning.....🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Dec 16

Wasn't it jealousy that started your cheating last year that saw it thrown out and also the way your clan has colluded with carrobies to screw the clan system this year.

A few malcontents who couldn't beat Metallica fairly so who had to get their heads together to find a way to cheat Metallica out of winning yet another title.

In my view and the ...[text shortened]... name that banjo tune comes to mind.

Have a nice day girly/boy. Keep playing that banjo !!!!
Is that why you ran like a little girl and said I was crazy? lol lol Nothing you say makes sense, and it is the same rhetoric over and over again.

Do you ever doze off while typing? Thank you again. Your better then sleeping meds.

Easy Like Sunday Morning.....

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Dec 16

Yeah, starty readery

I just take against people who are rude to me

In answer to your question (unlike your acolytes I DO try to answer direct questions where I can), see above, and because it isn't against the TAC of the site for a 'non sub scum' (you have some/a charming bedfellow) to post in 'clans'

And you didn't answer my point about ...[text shortened]... e they are much better and us, well, unworthy. Any comment, Starry?

Seems a reasonable stance
You will never get a straight answer from that one. And he/she just wants to show how smart he/she thinks he is. That is all you will get. Grammar lessons, history lessons, anything but what you want or asked for. And you are far to ahead of Startreader in intellect so he or she will resort to insults.

I think your posts are legendary at this point. You had to be on a debate team. Well done. 🙂