Looking to join a new clan

Looking to join a new clan

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by VESPIN
You would know that's for sure. Shouldn't you be scaring a five year old, or blocking someone, or running from someone? lol lol I'm sorry. I will let you have your moments. Go ahead. Tell everyone how tough you are and how everyone is a coward but you. LOL Of course after the sports forum, everyone knows different now.

Fyi.....If I was gay? I would be ...[text shortened]... ort groups that you can attend to help you. Just saying.....

Easy Like Sunday Morning.....🙂
Finally........your out.......loud and proud.

Congratulations........you can now become a member of Lemondrops clan.

Be careful though, he has a black belt in macrame.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Dec 16

You will never get a straight answer from that one. And he/she just wants to show how smart he/she thinks he is. That is all you will get. Grammar lessons, history lessons, anything but what you want or asked for. And you are far to ahead of Startreader in intellect so he or she will resort to insults.

I think your posts are legendary at this point. You had to be on a debate team. Well done. 🙂
He is....a mass one.

Kissy kissy wah wah !!!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Is there some sort of code I am missing here?

Here's an idea , champ

Say what you think
The only thing your missing is intelligence.......well...maybe also a parent...😳

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Yeah, starty readery

I just take against people who are rude to me

In answer to your question (unlike your acolytes I DO try to answer direct questions where I can), see above, and because it isn't against the TAC of the site for a 'non sub scum' (you have some/a charming bedfellow) to post in 'clans'

And you didn't answer my point about ...[text shortened]... e they are much better and us, well, unworthy. Any comment, Starry?

Seems a reasonable stance
Wow!

I have acolytes?!

I'm honoured!

Moves
12 Dec 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Weird question!

The answer is no and N/A.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Finally........your out.......loud and proud.

Congratulations........you can now become a member of Lemondrops clan.

Be careful though, he has a black belt in macrame.
I also think very highly of Lemondrop who would dust you in about thirty seconds of your crying. Most importantly he is something you are not. A good person. And well liked.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Dec 16

He is....a mass one.

Kissy kissy wah wah !!!!
Okay this has to prove it. Did you just type kissy kissy wah wah? Seriously? You claim to be a man? And you type that? Then brag how smart and witty you are?

OMG...... Dude please get a life and a boyfriend. You are so feminine which is okay, but at least try to act like a man for gods sake. WOW.....lol

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 16

I also think very highly of Lemondrop who would dust you in about thirty seconds of your crying. Most importantly he is something you are not. A good person. And well liked.
vespin,

You are full of surprises!!! You spend far too much time in the sports forum to think MS GERTRUDE (lemondrop) is well liked, at least here in the Clan forum....LOL... Every time you move your fingers on the keyboard, you make yourself out to be a bigger joke!!!

-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Dec 16

What......with fairy dust or something ??

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Since when were you a clan leader and could decide who should and should not join my clan? !
Wobbie,

From where I sit, you are not a clan leader either. You just fix challenges so the results are known before a piece on the board moves. 😛

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Wobbie,

From where I sit, you are not a clan leader either. You just fix challenges so the results are known before a piece on the board moves. 😛

-VR
mctayto not found a new clan yet?
no one want the RHP bike?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
mctayto not found a new clan yet?
no one want the RHP bike?
You would think his buddy Wobbie would welcome with open arms. Maybe he needs him more on a feeder Clan, after all how many will resign their Clan game after 3 moves? 😉

-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You would think his buddy Wobbie would welcome with open arms. Maybe he needs him more on a feeder Clan, after all how many will resign their Clan game after 3 moves? 😉

-VR
And open legs

st johnstone

Moves
12 Dec 16

And open legs
the amount of shaftings hes taken got to be bow legged by now

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by roma45
the amount of shaftings hes taken got to be bow legged by now
The main thing here is that he enjoyed it to the fullest, if you could call it that! 😉

-VR