The Misfits lopsided challnges

The Misfits lopsided challnges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I see so there is evidence of sandbagging too, the shame of it! You did well to leave that den of iniquity Great Mouse!
i can only comment on the game that i was in - my opponent had come back from a long break (about 3 years i recall) - you will always get match ups like that.

I'm cutting my commitments down on this site - that is the reason i left the Misfits

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
i can only comment on the game that i was in - my opponent had come back from a long break (about 3 years i recall) - you will always get match ups like that.

I'm cutting my commitments down on this site - that is the reason i left the Misfits
Silverstriker,
You really don't owe Wobbie any explanation about anything. He is the one who owes everyone an explanation on what he has done this year. He always tries to turn the table and point fingers at others, so it will take the attention off of the mess he made of the clan challenges this year!!!

-VR

rc

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Silverstriker,
You really don't owe Wobbie any explanation about anything. He is the one who owes everyone an explanation on what he has done this year. He always tries to turn the table and point fingers at others, so it will take the attention off of the mess he made of the clan challenges this year!!!

-VR
Wow what a real housewife of RHP you are.

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
any chance of a preview for the next cricket game? i heard you are saintly at it.

really enjoying my holiday, was in Liverpool now in Wales heading home in a few days might stop at a few churches on way home might just have time to do 118

stalking little sock, not too bright. lets see what you are like away from the safety of the keyboard.
erm .... does any of that actually mean anything?

I am struggling a little, I admit

You SURE you don't drink?

st johnstone

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
erm .... does any of that actually mean anything?

I am struggling a little, I admit

You SURE you don't drink?
have a MARS bar chill out

you know exactly what that means

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 16

Wow what a real housewife of RHP you are.
Wobbie,

Better than being a liar, cheater, and sandbagger like YOU.

Kindest Regards,
-VR

m

Moves
06 Dec 16

Clan challenge 281635
Clan challenge 282236

My goodness it looks like all the Cops and criminals and all the sinners Saints!
Seeing as Robbie decided to open a new thread attacking another clan for their margin of victory in 2 challenges .....
I thought I would pull up 10 of their challenges with impressive margins of victory.
All challenges were against 3 clans. Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clan.
The margin of victory by Easy Riders is noted beside each challenge (draws excluded).

Clan challenge 278037 – 21W 5L
Clan challenge 279173 – 11W 4L
Clan challenge 278877 – 27W 3L
Clan challenge 279041 – 27W 5L
Clan challenge 279318 – 14W 2L
Clan challenge 280444 – 27W 3L
Clan challenge 281335 – 8W 2L
Clan challenge 280319 – 24W 2L
Clan challenge 280872 – 14W 2L
Clan challenge 281025 – 11W 5L

It should be pointed out that there are another 30 or so challenges out there.
I just pulled the first 10 from beginning of the year.
These challenges also were set before Site put in the 200 rating point limit.
So you can see the rating differences today when you bring up the challenge.
They were there back then. because site admin put a stop to this.
You can also see the "tough" opponents Robbie had to face in these clan challenges.
On average, more than 600 points lower than his rating for 10 games.

730 of 1174 Easy Riders' net points achieved in this impressive manner !!

Well done Robbie !!!!
And, good job for starting this thread in the first place !! 😀😀😀😀

rc

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Seeing as Robbie decided to open a new thread attacking another clan for their margin of victory in 2 challenges .....
I thought I would pull up 10 of their challenges with impressive margins of victory.
All challenges were against 3 clans. Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clan.
The margin of victory by Easy Riders is noted beside each challenge (dr ...[text shortened]...

Well done Robbie !!!!
Anytime Mchicken55, hope you had fun trawling through all our challenges, we still number one. Will I return the compliment? nah, who can be bothered with that.

m

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

Anytime Mchicken55, hope you had fun trawling through all our challenges, we still number one. Will I return the compliment? nah, who can be bothered with that.
They weren't for you.
You already know what you did.

There are another 30 challenges out there.

rc

Moves
06 Dec 16

They weren't for you.
You already know what you did.

There are another 30 challenges out there.
Brill, whatever rocks your world.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

The margin of victory by Easy Riders is noted beside each challenge (dr ...[text shortened]...

Well done Robbie !!!!
mghrn55,

That proves what a disgrace they are to the site!!!

Once again well done with your investigative work!

That is what Wobbie does, is trying to point his finger at others thinking what he and his cohorts are doing will go undetected. He has pushed it too far this time.

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
06 Dec 16

Well done Robbie !!!!
have you noticed any thing else?

no easy rider wins against the sister clans miles ahead in some challenges just one game to decide

surely the sisters are not waiting for the new year to start then drop their pants giving the riders a early collusion advantage,

sad cheating sisters

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 16

no easy rider wins against the sister clans miles ahead in some challenges just one game to decide

surely the sisters are not waiting for the new year to start then drop their pants giving the riders a early collusion advantage,

sad cheating sisters
roma 45,
Yes, I've too noticed that. I believe many of us that follow the scum Riders closely have noticed.

There may not be clan challenges next year. The joke would be on them good then. 😉

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma 45,
Yes, I've too noticed that. I believe many of us that follow the scum Riders closely have noticed.

There may not be clan challenges next year. The joke would be on them good then. 😉

-VR
to me and many others the scum riders were disqualified in january

the site can still do the right thing

remove collusion points

teach the cheats a lesson

m

Moves
06 Dec 16

sad cheating sisters
Roma ....

We are aware of that.
Site administration must surely be aware of this. I am sure some clan leaders have communicated with them.

Big point to be made to site admin is if this will continue next year.
Perhaps, they have their fingers crossed that the fix they implemented in January will solve the issue next year.
And that they will just let the issue go for 2016.

We shouldn't let it go !!
1 - Easy Riders' result this year must be invalidated.
2 - Strategic Ultimatum's result in 2015 should be invalidated.

That clan being in 2nd place is a slap in the face to the clans that finished behind them that year.
They were suspended by site !! The data fix should have been done as well !!