The Misfits lopsided challnges

The Misfits lopsided challnges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by roma45
only fingers?
Well.........amongst other appendages.

Some are too small and insignificant to bare mentioning.

st johnstone

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Well.........amongst other appendages.

Some are too small and insignificant to bare mentioning.
gene would normally be here pretending to be outraged
his lying mouth will be full of MARS bars
poor sad sock

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by roma45
gene would normally be here pretending to be outraged
his lying mouth will be full of MARS bars
poor sad sock
Yeah.......telling us how he's winning the argument (when actually he's being torn to shreds) and that he's standing up to bullies as his daddy taught him to.

The sock puppet has run off crying to mummy now.

Bye Bye !!!

st johnstone

Moves
07 Dec 16

Yeah.......telling us how he's winning the argument (when actually he's being torn to shreds) and that he's standing up to bullies as his daddy taught him to.

Bye Bye !!!
socky now resorting to thumbs down
he will be thinking hes winning

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Clan challenge 281635

My goodness it looks like all the Cops and criminals and all the sinners Saints!
I can comment only on the match in which I took part. My opponent, 64SoP, and I were within 50 rating points at the time the games were played.

In one game, he blundered in the opening and when I queried him on it, whether it was a miscalculation, he answered me back that he had had a meltdown. Such things happen. I once blundered away a queen against a 1500 player. And even Paul Leggett (who has at least 100 points on me) has also been known to leave a piece en prise occasionally.

In our second game, 64SoP put up tenacious resistance. I was not handed that point on a silver platter; he made me work bloody hard for it.

I made a short study of 64SoP's games before deciding on my openings against him, and it did not appear to me that he has a history of throwing games.

You might find Jumpin' Jack Flash here, but certainly no sympathy for the devil.

m

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by moonbus
I can comment only on the match in which I took part. My opponent, 64SoP, and I were within 50 rating points at the time the games were played.

In one game, he blundered in the opening and when I queried him on it, whether it was a miscalculation, he answered me back that he had had a meltdown. Such things happen. I once blundered away a queen against a 1 ...[text shortened]... owing games.

You might find Jumpin' Jack Flash here, but certainly no sympathy for the devil.
Thanks for the input.
The issue here was not the point differentials between players.
Which usually leads to some trying ro resurrect the sandbagging issue.

Robbie was casting suspicions on the margin of victory by one clan over the other.
Which leads to veiled accusations of cheating.
Which is nonsense by the way.
In Robbie's sad world, some clans aren't supposed to be that much better than other clans.

He was trying to create a distraction away from the solid evidence amassed against his clan.

I pulled up 10 challenges from his clan history to re-set the focus back to his clan where it belongs.

At the very least, it makes for good entertainment as we pick his argument to shreds.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
07 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Thanks for the input.

Robbie was casting suspicions on the margin of victory by one clan over the other.
In Robbie's sad world, some cla ...[text shortened]...
At the very least, it makes for good entertainment as we pick his argument to shreds.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
please try to refrain from rattling you snake, not everyone believes their own propaganda like you. this thread was merely done to get a rise out of Suzianne, another mission accomplished.

1. Metallica defeated - tick
2. Rise out of Suzianne - tick

rc

Moves
07 Dec 16

In one game, he blundered in the opening and when I queried him on it, whether it was a miscalculation, he answered me back that he had had a meltdown. Such things happen. I once blundered away a queen against a 1 ...[text shortened]... owing games.

Dark side is powerful my former master, beware!

Moves
08 Dec 16
4 edits

Bye Bye !!!
Hi there wannabee internet bully boys. . . . or is it just 'boy'?.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. As robma would spookily say

Been away on 'life' business today. You remember that?, not 24/7 on here? Nope, thought not

You wanna ask head bully boy what he's trying to say, champ? I am, frankly, bemused. As such, v hard to retort

Away on more 'life' stuff til Saturday, but if the chuckle brother(s) want to say anything meaningful, I will get back to you after that

You still unable to access 'sport', champ. Try the forum help desk

m

Moves
08 Dec 16

please try to refrain from rattling you snake, not everyone believes their own propaganda like you. this thread was merely done to get a rise out of Suzianne, another mission accomplished.

1. Metallica defeated - tick
2. Rise out of Suzianne - tick
I looked up Suzianne's post addressed to you.
It started with "Hey, stupid".

That's hardly a rise. 😴

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Dec 16

I looked up Suzianne's post addressed to you.
It started with "Hey, stupid".

That's hardly a rise. 😴
LOL....He must have got lucky and caught Suzianne in a good mood that day. πŸ˜‰

-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
LOL....He must have got lucky and caught Suzianne in a good mood that day. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Suzi would beat the living hell out of robbie in a fight.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Dec 16

Dark side is powerful my former master, beware!
The massive cheating going on here is one of the reasons I let my sub expire.

Baiting other posters to get a 'rise' out of them is pretty dire. Have you nothing better to do with your life?

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Dec 16

Thanks for the input.

In Robbie's sad world, some cla ...[text shortened]...

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The margin of victory in Misfit challenges overall is well within tolerance for a legitimate clan. The margin of victory for the two challenges to which Robbie referred was lopsided, but not due to sandbagging or inflated ratings differentials.

Robbie's obsession with Metallica is sad. I wish it were otherwise. It just goes to show that a small number of malcontents can ruin a good thing for everyone.

Moves
08 Dec 16

The massive cheating going on here is one of the reasons I let my sub expire.

Baiting other posters to get a 'rise' out of them is pretty dire. Have you nothing better to do with your life?
Well said!