The Misfits lopsided challnges

The Misfits lopsided challnges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by moonbus
The margin of victory in Misfit challenges overall is well within tolerance for a legitimate clan. The margin of victory for the two challenges to which Robbie referred was lopsided, but not due to sandbagging or inflated ratings differentials.

Robbie's obsession with Metallica is sad. I wish it were otherwise. It just goes to show that a small number of malcontents can ruin a good thing for everyone.
And that's the problem.

Like a lot of people, I love this site and I enjoy the added spice provided by the clan system. The obsession with Metallica demonstrated by Robbie and a couple of others comes very close to ruining both.

Far from being amusing or endearing, Robbie's clown persona and antics are destructive and unfunny, and alongside the systematic cheating Could well see the end of the clan system and, essentially, the site.

Very good to have your input, moonbus.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Suzi would beat the living hell out of robbie in a fight.
And enjoy every bloody moment of it. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Startreader
And that's the problem.

Like a lot of people, I love this site and I enjoy the added spice provided by the clan system. The obsession with Metallica demonstrated by Robbie and a couple of others comes very close to ruining both.

Far from being amusing or endearing, Robbie's clown persona and antics are destructive and unfunny, and alongside the s ...[text shortened]... the end of the clan system and, essentially, the site.

Moonbus was an awesome clan member and I was glad to have him in my clan.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
i can only comment on the game that i was in - my opponent had come back from a long break (about 3 years i recall) - you will always get match ups like that.

I'm cutting my commitments down on this site - that is the reason i left the Misfits
And I was sorry to see you go.

Congrats on your Page One finish with Danger Mouse, btw.

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
The massive cheating going on here is one of the reasons I let my sub expire.

Baiting other posters to get a 'rise' out of them is pretty dire. Have you nothing better to do with your life?
Dire? it may be dire for you but have you considered that its fun for other people? This is the reason we come here, to have some little fun, tis it not? I reject the evaluation of dire and yes I have plenty of other things to be getting on with, thank you for the reminder!

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
And enjoy every bloody moment of it. 🙂
what yah gonna do run me over in your tricycle little girl? 😵

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

And that's the problem.

Far from being amusing or endearing, Robbie's clown persona and antics are destructive and unfunny, and alongside the s ...[text shortened]... the end of the clan system and, essentially, the site.

Man we've been hearing this type of hysterical arm waving for ages, the only thing that I have broken is the Metallica tyranny! Its over for them, cya later, adiós, bon voyage, have a nice day etc etc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dire? it may be dire for you but have you considered that its fun for other people? This is the reason we come here, to have some little fun, tis it not? I reject the evaluation of dire and yes I have plenty of other things to be getting on with, thank you for the reminder!
Which other people do you think it's fun for, Robbie?

I can think of only two.

Moves
08 Dec 16

what yah gonna do run me over in your tricycle little girl? 😵
There you go with your sexism again.

Moves
08 Dec 16

Man we've been hearing this type of hysterical arm waving for ages, the only thing that I have broken is the Metallica tyranny! Its over for them, cya later, adiós, bon voyage, have a nice day etc etc
There was no Metallica tyranny in the first place!

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Which other people do you think it's fun for, Robbie?

I can think of only two.
well at least its a start!

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

There you go with your sexism again.
Please try to lighten up.

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

There was no Metallica tyranny in the first place!
I beg to differ!

m

Moves
08 Dec 16

You should sit back and read your post for once.

Tyranny ??
This is a chess website !!
I pay the equivalent of 2 Starbucks coffees a month to be a member here.

Tyranny ??
You just validate what everyone is saying about you !!

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
You should sit back and read your post for once.

Tyranny ??
This is a chess website !!
I pay the equivalent of 2 Starbucks coffees a month to be a member here.

Tyranny ??
You just validate what everyone is saying about you !!
You are the vanquished. You have the right to remain silent! Please exercise that right! at the end of the year you will be drinking sour grape juice!