The walking dead

The walking dead

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
16 Jun 17

Hey robbie have you congratulated Metallica on winning the 2016 clan challenge yet?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by roma45
Hey robbie have you congratulated Metallica on winning the 2016 clan challenge yet?
roma45,

That should happen around the same time elephants start flying! 😉

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Jun 17

Originally posted by roma45
I never stop kicking with the occasional stamp.
Oh I agree. IF we are talking fighting? I was taught you don't stop until they stop moving or they stop breathing. Period.

Problem is nobody in this forum has the balls to back on word up they say. I gave every single person in here a chance and a shot. Nobody stepped up.

I'm done verbally fencing with everyone. It's stupid and I cant stand keyboard warriors. I at least gave the invitation, and everyone ran. Words mean nothing.

NOTHING.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Jun 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma45,

That should happen around the same time elephants start flying! 😉

-VR
Nobody cares. And Robbie is long gone. Mac is enjoying life and I am sure Robbie is. I do know they don't come in here and read, and they don't give the site a thought.

It's something nobody understands. But it is a forum, you are allowed to talk about what ever makes you happy.

No matter how silly it makes you guys. At first I was really upset that Mac left and Robbie to. But They have been here much longer than me, and to see how they are enjoying life, makes me feel better about the choice they made.

Family, friends, sports, are the things we live for. And a few other things of course.

They have full lives. They win.
But hey, you guys enjoy yourselves typing about people who no longer exist. lol lol

m

Moves
17 Jun 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
Nobody cares. And Robbie is long gone. Mac is enjoying life and I am sure Robbie is. I do know they don't come in here and read, and they don't give the site a thought.

It's something nobody understands. But it is a forum, you are allowed to talk about what ever makes you happy.

No matter how silly it makes you guys. At first I was really upset that ...[text shortened]... They win.
But hey, you guys enjoy yourselves typing about people who no longer exist. lol lol
Hey dimwit !!
Robbie was in here 2 days ago whining about something.
About not getting his way.
Just a quick wah wah and then gone.

Yeah. He has a great life !!
Till he sees someone with a better life.
He's probably standing on a street corner waving his communist manifesto back and forth. 😀

m

Moves
17 Jun 17

Oh I agree. IF we are talking fighting? I was taught you don't stop until they stop moving or they stop breathing. Period.

Problem is nobody in this forum has the balls to back on word up they say. I gave every single person in here a chance and a shot. Nobody stepped up.

I'm done verbally fencing with everyone. It's stupid and I cant stand keyboard warriors. I at least gave the invitation, and everyone ran. Words mean nothing.

NOTHING.
It hasn't occurred to you that no one wants to lower themselves to your level ?

Now go and put your teddy bear in a headlock !! 😀

st johnstone

Moves
17 Jun 17

NOTHING.
Seriously? Why the anger

Only coward is mctayto and cry baby robbie obviously

Ran and keep running Robbie pips in Moab's like a wee lassie then back to his basement

How many times have you left the forums?

Now can you congratulate Metallica property?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Hey dimwit !!
mghrn55,

little v. isn't half as smart as I thought he was. He probably doesn't have a clue Robbie was in here ranting a few days ago. He should read over Robbies posts before making stupid comments!!!

I was wrong about little v being smarter than everyone thought, and owe those of you who stated he wasn't an apology.

-VR

Moves
18 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
mghrn55,

little v. isn't half as smart as I thought he was. He probably doesn't have a clue Robbie was in here ranting a few days ago. He should read over Robbies posts before making stupid comments!!!

I was wrong about little v being smarter than everyone thought, and owe those of you who stated he wasn't an apology.

-VR
No apology needed, Rusty.

It's hard to believe anyone can be that dim. But the little v is, and more amusing still, he has absolutely no idea.

st johnstone

Moves
18 Jun 17

Originally posted by Startreader
No apology needed, Rusty.

It's hard to believe anyone can be that dim. But he is, and more amusing still, he has absolutely no idea.
The self appointmented forum moderator aka moonbus is very quiet surely he should be telling robbie to move on ? Or is that classed as talking to yourself?

Little v seems to want to make people stop breathing and has left the forums for the 200th time

At least the sheep lover mctayto has left to continue his wonderful life. I would not say being a lying cheating idiot and bully was wonderful personally

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Jun 17

NOTHING.
You keep saying you are done and yet you keep coming back.

Perhaps it is you who lacks a real life??

Also, how do you know what Mac or robbie are doing?
Are you snuggle buddies or what?
Lastly, why do ANY of us care what they are doing?
We are just happy they are gone, just as we will be when you are gone.
IF you ever leave.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
21 Jun 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
Hey dimwit !!

Yeah. He has a great life !!
Till he sees someone with a better life.
He's probably standing on a street corner waving his communist manifesto back and forth. 😀
Hey A$$ Hole, I have no idea if he was in here or not. I am hardly ever in here moron. And Unless you provide proof, and you can copy and paste and PM with it, but until I see it? It did not happen.
Are you that stupid to believe that because he was in here, for a moment or two, that he has no life? I told you idiots he would or might be back at some point. Now I would be a liar if I said I know about his life entirely. I don't. But what I know of, is that he has a full life.

Mac? I know for a FACT he has not given this site, or any of you a thought. lol In fact, he is have a wonderful time with the EXTRA time he has now, to spend it doing things he loves. What else is there in life other than family, friends, and sports?

As for Robbie, "IF" he came back for a moment, it does not mean his life is not full. I know he enjoys his life completely and is a man of non violence and likes good debates.

Someone in here told me personally, that a lot of what they say even when bad, is just debates going back and forth, and at times they take it to far. Which I took them at their word.

Until they got worse, and called me out for what I was saying.

In any case, keep your posting, you have already proven that not one of you have a life of any kind.
And your all cowards on top of it. I will exempt Santa and Crusty. They are old, fat, and you just cant do anything to them. It would just not be fair.

The rest of you should shut your mouths and just go out and get a life. Leave the matrix my friends and maybe you wont need your blow up dolls or ballet outfits. Right RAdio?

Nite nite moron.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
21 Jun 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You keep saying you are done and yet you keep coming back.

Perhaps it is you who lacks a real life??

Also, how do you know what Mac or robbie are doing?
Are you snuggle buddies or what?
Lastly, why do ANY of us care what they are doing?
We are just happy they are gone, just as we will be when you are gone.
IF you ever leave.
Santa count how many posts I have put on here? Once in a while I come in. And nah, I will be here long after your old age and fat body give out.

And I love my life. But I know you guys don't love your lives. It has been how long and you guys are still kissing each other, and talking trash about people who are not even here. Really?

At least talk to people who are here. Trashing people who are not here to defend themselves long after they are gone shows many things about all of you.

Most of all, no life, second, you are all simple minded people with nobody at home to talk to.

Well, you have your elves from the North Pole right Santa? May I suggest a gym membership, and cut back to ten thousand calories a day?

st johnstone

Moves
21 Jun 17

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 17
1 edit