1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 20:401 edit
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Hi Rusty

Can I rattle your chains and ask you directly what/who this 'other name' is??

Or aintcha got the balls?
    Bott,

Why don't YOU grow a pair and buy a Subscription, you talk more smack than paying Subscriberrs do on here.

I agree one should be a "Paying Subscriber" in order to post in the forums!! 😛

BTW: Your continue usage of the word "Spanky" has already given away who you are!!! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 10:39
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Bott,

Seems the drinking issue seems to be an issue you don't like to discuss. Perhaps you do have a problem with it. I was saying don't type and drink taunting but you assumed it to be your supposed alcohol consumption. I may have been talking about any drink!!! 🙂

mg55 as you like to call him (although that is incorrect) was not advising me to ...[text shortened]... to you, wondering what your next attempt at looking smart will be....LOL... Get a life!!!

-VR
    OMG....lol lol Crusty, do you realize you live in here. I looked in for two minutes, for the first time in weeks. And as usual, you have nothing to say, same garbage as usual, and Blood on The Tracks has repeated to thrash you and everyone he talks to when they attack him.

He makes all of you look even more moronic. Also, to no surprise, you are posting about drinking. Everyone knows you drink. It's okay. You only go through life once, and as long as you are not hurting anyone, or placing anyone in danger, I say have at it.

And as it seems by your posts here, you are hitting the bottle really hard. You are a stone cold alcoholic and therefore you think everyone who has a drink is a drunk. I made a simple comment of having a few beers per year and you labeled me a drunk like you. lol lol

You are one brilliant man with insight like that. lol lol Startreader thinks she is brilliant and the smartest person in here with all her grammar lessons and really poor history lessons. Santa seems to have a career that requires strong math skills so in that respect I guess he has some brain cells left. But the rest of them, especially Radioslob, you included, need to get a life first off as I have said, and you have proved many weeks later you have not changed. lol

You and the rest of the gang are still in here talking smack and in the meantime you are not bright enough to know this guy is ripping through all of you and he is laughing his A$$ off knowing he gets a rise out of all of you. None of you have had one topic that you were able to top him in a debate on. He has crushed all of you. He is even better than Robbie was.

Now go and enjoy your booze and please remember, don't drink and type Crusty old friend.

Nite Nite.
    Try to enjoy life. Life is short, yours even shorter. Don't waste time.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 10:51
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    OMG....lol lol Crusty, do you realize you live in here. I looked in for two minutes, for the first time in weeks. And as usual, you have nothing to say, same garbage as usual, and Blood on The Tracks has repeated to thrash you and everyone he talks to when they attack him.

He makes all of you look even more moronic. Also, to no surprise, you are posting ...[text shortened]... friend.

Nite Nite.
    tell the truth now

are you knocking one out as you type?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 12:433 edits

He makes all of you look even more moronic. Also, to no surprise, you are posting ...[text shortened]... friend.

Nite Nite.
    little v.

IF you had a brain you would be dangerous. I have a pet bird with a bigger brain than yours.

Go back and hide in your corner!

Stay away from the sauce it is frying what little you have left of a brain!!! 😛

BTW: Is this guy you speak of one of the twins? 😛 😉 😉 Being you worship him he indeed might be Robbie? 😛

OH yes, I almost forgot, don't forget to order your two imported beers....LOL.... That will stick in my mind for a long time!!! Sometimes you just make my day without even realizing it! 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 17:48

Nite Nite.
    So much typing. Such little substance.
    Poor Vespin. Poor poor Vespin. 😴
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 10:50
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    So much typing. Such little substance.
    Poor Vespin. Poor poor Vespin. 😴
    Auto correct is a nightmare
    Has it changed the F letter?
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:17
    Rusty. The drinking point is - you and some of your acolytes jump up and down when any poster accuses you of being intoxicated on here, yet you seem to feel free to hurl similar insults at others. Point has been made to you before by Lemondrop.

As for repeating myself, when the person I am engaging stays quiet because they are in a corner, and ...[text shortened]... ther name you feel I use. I , for one, would love to know.

I suspect you won't, but who knows
    No need. It's no mystery.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:26
    Rusty. The drinking point is - you and some of your acolytes jump up and down when any poster accuses you of being intoxicated on here, yet you seem to feel free to hurl similar insults at others. Point has been made to you before by Lemondrop.

As for repeating myself, when the person I am engaging stays quiet because they are in a corner, and ...[text shortened]... ther name you feel I use. I , for one, would love to know.

I suspect you won't, but who knows
    Why would a person you are engaging with feel like they are in a corner ?

Are you flattering yourself again ? 😀
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 18:23

mghrn55,

That is just Bot trying to be comical I think? I wouldn't believe he really meant it, unless he is even more silly than he appears to me at times. 😉

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 20:58
    mghrn55,

That is just Bot trying to be comical I think? I wouldn't believe he really meant it, unless he is even more silly than he appears to me at times. 😉

-VR
    That's probably the case, Rusty. He really is very silly.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 22:24

Thought we had agreed that me and you were done. Obviously you want to shake that tree again.

If you bothered to read any of this admittedly v tedious, thread, you will see that the 'corner' is that VR and Start Reader are hurling accusations about claiming I am another poster also.

I am merely asking, time after time, for one of them to 'put up or shut up'

Sadly, they seem incapable of either

Just get back to me if you need any more clarification
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 22:26
    Originally posted by Startreader
    That's probably the case, Rusty. He really is very silly.
    Hi Start Reader

Just one word for you

'Spanky'

And your weird accusation that I am VR

And you say I am silly!
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 22:28
    mghrn55,

-VR
    No alcohol abuse accusation this time, VR?

You are slipping

You just can't leave it, can you?
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 22:29
    Originally posted by Startreader
    No need. It's no mystery.
    So. . . just say, with evidence (or not) who else you think I post as

Is that asking too much?
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 22:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree