I have a question

I have a question

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
127d

@divegeester said
Can’t see what you are having “fear” about. You haven’t written whatever book this is yet.
Well done, Nostradamus!

No getting anything by you.

Moves
127d

@suzianne said
Its progress in on the back burner for now, I have other stuff to write up right now.

But the title is in.
Your fears were well-founded. That must be one of the ears listening. We need to coat those walls with some rough stucco.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
127d

@pettytalk said
Your fears were well-founded. That must be one of the ears listening. We need to coat those walls with some rough stucco.
They're always listening.

I once called him a skirt-chaser and he spent the next week following me around trying to get a peek. He does that. If he thinks you're dissing him, even if you're not, he'll chase you down like a pack of hyenas. This is why some pansies here stay on his side, hoping he'll do the same and not go after them.

Moves
127d

@divegeester said
Can’t see what you are having “fear” about. You haven’t written whatever book this is yet.
Sounds like she may be being proactive/early research in her query.๐Ÿค”

Moves
127d

@suzianne said
Its progress in on the back burner for now, I have other stuff to write up right now.

But the title is in.
Sure, whatever you say.

Moves
127d

@suzianne said

No getting anything by you.
Not usually ๐Ÿ˜‰

Moves
127d

@suzianne said
They're always listening.

I once called him a skirt-chaser and he spent the next week following me around trying to get a peek. He does that. If he thinks you're dissing him, even if you're not, he'll chase you down like a pack of hyenas. This is why some pansies here stay on his side, hoping he'll do the same and not go after them.
Who want to chase a piece of old tough mutton around.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
126d

@divegeester said
Who want to chase a piece of old tough mutton around.
You keep telling yourself that.

Moves
125d

@suzianne said
No… I’m telling you. I’m refuting your dirty little piece of wishful thinking.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
125d

@divegeester said
No… I’m telling you. I’m refuting your dirty little piece of wishful thinking.

Moves
125d

@suzianne said
As I said, I’m telling you… ๐Ÿ™‚

รœber-Nerd

Moves
122d

@pettytalk said
What would you advice if the title is manipulated into something like this?
Harrison Potter and Plato's Rock.
Personally, I lean towards Perry Hotter and the Stoned Philosopher.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
122d

@divegeester said
You haven’t written it yet.
Gosh, there are so many books I haven't written yet. Lady Chatterley's Lover, The Brothers Karamazov, The Brothers Karamazov's Lover, I hardly know where to begin.

Moves
116d

@moonbus said
Gosh, there are so many books I haven't written yet. Lady Chatterley's Lover, The Brothers Karamazov, The Brothers Karamazov's Lover, I hardly know where to begin.
I’m sure you’re not too paranoid to discuss what your next one may or may not be about.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
112d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’m sure you’re not too paranoid to discuss what your next one may or may not be about.
Working title: "The Last Self-Help Book You'll Ever Buy."

It's going to be an exposé about scamming people into buying self-help books which merely regurgitate psycho-platitudes. You know, like "you do it to yourself." I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank. Wanna design a cover for it?

๐Ÿ˜†