69% of new jobs? Working for government.

69% of new jobs? Working for government.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
36d

@AverageJoe1
You don't give a rats ass WHAT happens to that family and we know that good and well. You don't also give a rats ass the cartels kidnap girls forced into prostitution and boys kidnapped into being cartel warriors.
And any idea of sending money to those governments to stop those cartels is not going to happen even if it means spending one TENTH the amount we spend on border protection. You just don't give a shyte.

Lake Como

Moves
36d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You don't give a rats ass WHAT happens to that family and we know that good and well. You don't also give a rats ass the cartels kidnap girls forced into prostitution and boys kidnapped into being cartel warriors.
And any idea of sending money to those governments to stop those cartels is not going to happen even if it means spending one TENTH the amount we spend on border protection. You just don't give a shyte.
I am generalizing, little feller. I am not there to see it, you were not in DC on the 6th.
Generally, if a mother or father put themselves and/or children in the companh of these people, planning to invade the USA border, they are asking for it, plain and simple. They should stay home.
Secondly, if bad guys grab kids from under the noses of their parents, tell us all what we, the USA, should do about it. Please? Tell us.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
36d

@AverageJoe1
I already said what we can do about it, send money and help to the countries involved to help get rid of the cartels. But of course when I use the word money you start to shake and shudder even if a few billion spent on those countries could save many billions we would not have to spend on border crisis. Same as aid to Ukraine, right wing traitors want to stop all aid to Ukraine and let Putin win and like Trump said, You (Putin) can do whatever the HELL you want' and if Putin wins he WILL attack a NATO country and we WILL send troops there who WILL get killed AND we will start spending TRILLIONS, same deal, right wingnuts don't care. Border or Ukraine. And you will vote for X45 no matter what.

Lake Como

Moves
36d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I already said what we can do about it, send money and help to the countries involved to help get rid of the cartels. But of course when I use the word money you start to shake and shudder even if a few billion spent on those countries could save many billions we would not have to spend on border crisis. Same as aid to Ukraine, right wing traitors want to stop ...[text shortened]... , same deal, right wingnuts don't care. Border or Ukraine. And you will vote for X45 no matter what.
You are so funny, Sonny. (See heading "69% of New Jobs"😉. Whachatalkin'bout??

Anyway, you always deserve a response no matter how off-the-wall your mania, so let me say that you are right....If some couple in Mexico makes a mistake (bad choices, per averagejoe) of trying to crash through our border with their kids.........................send money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Sonhouse, what would the Forum do without you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
36d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
What will you say if your orange antiChrist for some god forsaken reason DOES become POTUS again, pulls out of NATO and WW3 starts when Putin attacks Poland?
Do you think we won't come to their aid? You are living in la la land with the accent on LA LA.

OH WAIT, I forgot, Putin is SO scared of Trump he will IMMEDIATELY pull out of Ukraine and totally give up his agenda to rebuild the Soviet empire AND China will give up its agenda to attack Taiwan, they are SO afraid of your orange antiChrist.......

Lake Como

Moves
36d
4 edits

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
What will you say if your orange antiChrist for some god forsaken reason DOES become POTUS again, pulls out of NATO and WW3 starts when Putin attacks Poland?
Do you think we won't come to their aid? You are living in la la land with the accent on LA LA.

OH WAIT, I forgot, Putin is SO scared of Trump he will IMMEDIATELY pull out of Ukraine and totally give u ...[text shortened]... China will give up its agenda to attack Taiwan, they are SO afraid of your orange antiChrist.......
My answer? Better have Trump as our president, it is all we can do at this point, too late to find someone else. Why is he better? Just turn on today's news, Biden has the power to fix the border but whines like a little girl that he hasn't the power....until now, where he is saying he is 'examining if he has the power'. The Chinee are eating our lunch and he sits motionless. Oh, watching his interview note how hhis left arm leaves his thigh and slowly elevates up even with his chin while he is talking. His withery arm just sitting there. Hard t watch. SA very insecure man. You llike insecure, don't you. Trump invented secure. Is that why you don't like him?
He does have border power. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. We don't need a nothing like him in the Oval office. The pundits are raking him big time, even about the many times he has told countries not to do things and they do anyway. He is an absolutte nothing. The grey unwieldy dottering puppet anti-christ.