ABBERANT Rep Jaypal is revolting

ABBERANT Rep Jaypal is revolting

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
156d

Where are your nasty progressive far left horrible representatives regarding the rape of Israeli women? She would not outright condemn what Hamas did and is doing to women. She looks like an ape, in every way, and is no better. She would not even vote for a resolution condemning Hamas. Would that not be progressive?
Can one of you send a report on Israeli soldiers raping Hamas women? You lobs are part of this horriible person. She even has a wart on her lip.

No need to look at this video, as you are all in bed with her.

https://www.jns.org/the-rape-but-jayapal-twice-hedges-on-hamas-sexual-violence-on-cnn/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
156d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Where are your nasty progressive far left horrible representatives regarding the rape of Israeli women? She would not outright condemn what Hamas did and is doing to women. She looks like an ape, in every way, and is no better. She would not even vote for a resolution condemning Hamas. Would that not be progressive?
Can one of you send a report on Israeli soldiers ...[text shortened]... with her.

https://www.jns.org/the-rape-but-jayapal-twice-hedges-on-hamas-sexual-violence-on-cnn/
How many republicans or democrats have outright condemned the slaughter of Gaza’s women and children
I condemn both atrocities Joe, how about you?

rain

Moves
156d

@averagejoe1 said
She would not outright condemn what Hamas did and is doing to women.
https://thehill.com/policy/international/4340811-cnn-bash-jayapal-hamas-violence-rape-women-israel/

I have condemned what Hamas has done. I have condemned all of the actions.” Jayapal said.

“Specifically against women?” Bash asked. “Absolutely, the rape, the — of course,” Jayapal answered

Almost everything you post is wrong. Stop getting your information from right-wing sources because they're just propaganda.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
156d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Why don't you just come out and say you don't like her.......

Hey Viv, that is the only thing he reads or watches, that is how he plays no matter the truth, if it is printed in ultrarightwingnut sites, it HAS to be absolute truth.

Moves
156d

@AverageJoe1
You're right about her face, looks like it was made with bricks and mortar.
Or maybe Lincoln Logs.
Never seen such a big square fugly face.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
156d
1 edit

@JJ-Adams
So that right there means she should be assassinated, right?
I bet you look worse than you think she does. BTW it is not Jaypal like Paypal, it is Jayapal but that doesn't matter much.

Lake Como

Moves
155d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
How many republicans or democrats have outright condemned the slaughter of Gaza’s women and children
I condemn both atrocities Joe, how about you?
All republicans? Is that the answer? Why ask that when it is obvious that we all hate slaughter. But you seem to have missed my question, which is that Jay Pail woman refused in the interview to answer. Why don’t you give it a shot? Instead of changing the subject. the whole point of the question

rain

Moves
155d

@sonhouse said
BTW it is not Jaypal like Paypal, it is Jayapal
He also can't spell "aberrant" correctly.

Lake Como

Moves
155d
1 edit

@vivify
Does not one of you liberals decry the raping of Israeli women in Gaza? None of you ever ever ever say anything negative about that going on. This is why I feel a little bit creepy communicating with you people.

Where does the moniker genocide joke come from?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
155d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
All republicans? Is that the answer? Why ask that when it is obvious that we all hate slaughter. But you seem to have missed my question, which is that Jay Pail woman refused in the interview to answer. Why don’t you give it a shot? Instead of changing the subject. the whole point of the question
Hey cretin I said how many have condemned it not how many do you think condemn it in secret
Why do democrats have to categorically condemn the Hamas atrocity but the IDF atrocity does not have to be actively condemned
Note that I asked about democrats as well as republicans.
The ability to read is central to these debates, have you considered evening classes

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
155d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Can one of you send a report on Israeli soldiers ...[text shortened]... with her.

Joe: Just another armchair quarterback who has no idea what is happening in this rapidly shifting war. He is one who only knows how to regurgitate stories from his chosen media outlets.

Rep Jayapal is from my state (Note that Joe misspelled her name) she is wise enough not to issue statements without knowing all the facts. This is something Joe would do well to learn. 🙂

rain

Moves
155d

@averagejoe1 said
@vivify
Does not one of you liberals decry the raping of Israeli women in Gaza?
Yes. Pramila Jayapal did.

Lake Como

Moves
155d

@kevcvs57 said
Hey cretin I said how many have condemned it not how many do you think condemn it in secret
Why do democrats have to categorically condemn the Hamas atrocity but the IDF atrocity does not have to be actively condemned
Note that I asked about democrats as well as republicans.
The ability to read is central to these debates, have you considered evening classes
I agree with you, these debates can be very tedious, especially when you got cretins, like me, trying to hold your feet to the fire with certain questions, which are never answered. Sonhouse and Sue leave them unanswered every day. But let’s try this. We are all in a pub, suzianne is over there, rackin’ em for Mott, Shav and Wajoma playing darts. We sit down and I ask you what you think about raping of Israel women in captivity.
So, how would you answer? You are stuck all alone with AvJoe, with no one to back you up , or help you form talking points,you have to think on your feet!

Lake Como

Moves
155d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Why don't you just come out and say you don't like her.......

Hey Viv, that is the only thing he reads or watches, that is how he plays no matter the truth, if it is printed in ultrarightwingnut sites, it HAS to be absolute truth.
Settle Sonhouse. I sent a ‘Link of Truth”. What else do want? You trying to gum up the thread, Sonhouse?
Stay at your own table in the pub

Lake Como

Moves
155d

@mchill said
Joe: Just another armchair quarterback who has no idea what is happening in this rapidly shifting war. He is one who only knows how to regurgitate stories from his chosen media outlets.

Rep Jayapal is from my state (Note that Joe misspelled her name) she is wise enough not to issue statements without knowing all the facts. This is something Joe would do well to learn. 🙂
Yeah noticed the misspell when I typed it, but I did not feel the need to correct it anymore than I felt the need to make her sound better than she is. Did you see her face? My god who were her parents!?!??