ABBERANT Rep Jaypal is revolting

ABBERANT Rep Jaypal is revolting

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
152d

@averagejoe1 said
My my, so angry. All I said was that these pitiful slaughter victims could have protected themselves if they had had guns under their pillows. I would have expected all of you to get angry about how stupid maybe THEY are, to not have guns in their house in such a hotbed of a country.
You must rather read links.I will put my next post in the form of a link.
Retal ...[text shortened]... I know that you are a bot, but you need to be re-programmed if you would like to pass as a human.
Israel only relaxed restrictive gun laws after Oct 7th. I think they were very stupid as a government to know the kind of sick MFs living next door to restrict guns from their citizens. Personally I would have armed every bonafide Jewish citizen family for free decades ago.

Following an unprecedented terrorist attack on civilians that indiscriminately targeted even the elderly, women, and children, Israel has loosened its gun laws and is distributing firearms to civilians. As of press time, the number of victims killed in the terrorist attack was over 1,300, including at least 27 American citizens.

According to the Times of Israel, on October 10, National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir announced a plan to arm civilian security teams in towns near the country’s borders. The report explained that the Ministry of National Security, “is purchasing 10,000 rifles to arm civilian security teams, specifically those in towns close to Israel’s borders around the country, as well as mixed Jewish-Arab cities and West Bank settlements.” The ministry also intends to equip these civilian teams with bulletproof vests and helmets.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20231016/following-terrorist-attack-israel-relaxes-gun-laws-and-arms-civilians