1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:27
    @mott-the-hoople said
    weaponizing our justice system is nothing to be proud of, neither is stealing
    You think this is bad? 10X worse if your Orange Jesus gets in.

Republicans have always done this. "Look how bad it is now", then 10X worse when their guy gets in.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    maybe you should tell your women to stop giving it up to everyone they meet
    YouTube
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:32
    @boonon said
    Mrs Sonhouse, I am an Independent. Get your lies straight.
    Independent = Too far right even for the MAGA Party

Is that how it goes now? You're in perfect lockstep with your Orange Jesus.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 12:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    I would LOVE to be neighbors with sh76, would move out of the state if I found out we lived anywhere near. You can count the number of ultrarightwingnuts like you on one hand, Boonboon, Earl, Wajoma, congruent, Average joe, Mouseburn, that's about it.
    Granted, I'm a bit pollyannish, but with one exception (whom I won't name, as that wouldn't be nice), I think I'd get along well with almost every regular on this board. I can respect and like people even if we differ politically.

By the way, I think we are practically neighbors. I don't remember the context, but I once deduced from something you posted that you live in Eastern PA (like in the Allentown/Bethlehem vicinity). If so, I'm typing this less than 100 miles from you, as the crow flies. Maybe we can continue this chat over the fence by the hedges.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 15:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    what does that have to do with you and your bunch being thieves?
    Ha said the supporter of a grand larcenist and fraudster. Do you people even care about irony at all?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 15:15
    @suzianne said
    Independent = Too far right even for the MAGA Party

Is that how it goes now? You're in perfect lockstep with your Orange Jesus.
    He’s probably one of them hermetically sealed libertarians who has ‘independently’ decided to back trump no matter how many crimes and misdemeanours he commits.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 15:50
    @boonon
    Sorry, I didn't understand your POV politically. I guess the list I made was even smaller than I thought.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 23:202 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    weaponizing our justice system is nothing to be proud of, neither is stealing
    Bingo!

Now, you got a bunch of down-thumbs for your effort, Mott.
    Toss that up to - The Truth Hurts
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 23:32
    @boonon said
    Mrs Sonhouse, I am an Independent. Get your lies straight.
    Sonhouse has that odious democrat disorder, he lies.
    He has forever called me a Republican when he knows damm well I'm a Libertarian.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 23:521 edit
    What I noticed was Trump either took the lead or increased his lead in January. I like that trend.

It will be real interesting to watch on election day if these figures take a magical turn around at midnight when the mail-ins are counted
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 05:14
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    A libertarian who believes Trump. Now THAT is independent thinking for you. I know you are lib, we got that straight a couple years ago.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 05:24
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You mean when your orange jesus loses by a landslide? What will you do as a lib if Trump actually won and calls out the military to quell peaceful protests or puts this time ten thousand children in cages, making Steve Miller AG or pardons all those
    'hostages' he calls them who actually pleaded guilty? Do you seriously think Trump is not guilty of decades of financial fraud in NY? In spite of thousands of Trump financial records gone over by very smart forensic accountants who all know how to count and the conclusion that Cohen was absolutely correct when he said years ago Trump undervalues for Taxes and way overvalues for loans? If you or I did that we would have been in jail inside of a month of us pulling off that shyte but he got away with it for over 15 years, his daddy taught him well, the only problem is he is not a billionaire and some Arab prince or Russian oligarch will probably come up with the money, a REALLY great investment on their part, owning a potential POTUS? You don't think folks have thought about that from a national security standpoint, not even counting all the TS docs he stole or the hush money paid to Stormy, or 'I will be a dictator on day one' which you think is a joke. Hint: Trump NEVER jokes, he only inserts pejoratives.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 09:032 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You mean when your orange jesus loses by a landslide? What will you do as a lib if Trump actually won and calls out the military to quell peaceful protests or puts this time ten thousand children in cages, making Steve Miller AG or pardons all those
    'hostages' he calls them who actually pleaded guilty? Do you seriously think Trump is not guilty of decades o ...[text shortened]... ictator on day one' which you think is a joke. Hint: Trump NEVER jokes, he only inserts pejoratives.
    Psst 🤫
    I think earl has been misspelling Librarian for years. He’s a pro authoritarian right wing lLibrarian, he took the job so he could tell folks to ‘Be Quiet’
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 14:29
    @kevcvs57
    Be quiet and lie down and play dead when the orange Jesus becomes a dictator. Oh, I forgot, he was just joking.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 19:03
    Poll: Biden’s Support Collapsing in Michigan
    President Joe Biden’s support is collapsing in Michigan, a CNN survey released Friday revealed.

According to CNN’s survey, former President Donald Trump is leading Biden by eight points in the key swing state, with 50 percent support to Biden’s 42 percent support. When third-party candidates are included, Trump still maintains a lead, garnering 40 percent to Biden’s 34 percent — a difference of six percentage points.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/22/poll-bidens-support-collapsing-michigan/
    --------------------------------

And more good news from this CNN poll. Enjoy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree