1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 02:05
    Yep, here is a link where he said that. He will now get his chance, and he is like a racehorse in the starting gate.
    Isn't it wonderful. Democracy in action.

YouTube
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 16:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yep, here is a link where he said that. He will now get his chance, and he is like a racehorse in the starting gate.
    Isn't it wonderful. Democracy in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQ9qhD60rE
    If they let him anywhere near a debate stage they're nuts.

An hour in, he'll be lucky if he's not drooling and rambling incoherently.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 17:10
    @sh76 said

At least he won’t be telling them what beautiful and perfect dictator he’s going to be
    It’s one thing trump riling up his MAGA morons but now he’s going to be speaking to the non MAGAs if he wants to win the White House he’s somehow going to have to pretend not to be a narcissistic borderline sociopathic personality
    They are both to old for the job but only one of them is a convicted fraudster and sexual predator
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 18:53
    @kevcvs57 said
    At least he won’t be telling them what beautiful and perfect dictator he’s going to be
    It’s one thing trump riling up his MAGA morons but now he’s going to be speaking to the non MAGAs if he wants to win the White House he’s somehow going to have to pretend not to be a narcissistic borderline sociopathic personality
    They are both to old for the job but only one of them is a convicted fraudster and sexual predator
    Yeah, right on, Kev. Or is that Sonhouse.
    Issue, though, is will he follow through on kick-butt of Trump during the debate? I am glad that Biden says he wants to debate him, I have thought he was a coward up to now. I'll see you across the boxing ring!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 19:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, right on, Kev. Or is that Sonhouse.
    Issue, though, is will he follow through on kick-butt of Trump during the debate? I am glad that Biden says he wants to debate him, I have thought he was a coward up to now. I'll see you across the boxing ring!
    I understand Trump plans to broadcast a "blow-by-blow" commentary on the SOTU as it is being broadcast.

What a disrespectful POS.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 19:56
    @suzianne said
    I understand Trump plans to broadcast a "blow-by-blow" commentary on the SOTU as it is being broadcast.

I agree with you. No need for that, as I want to absorb every word of Joe Biden,,,,,or, actually , every word of his many speech writers. No one knows Joe.
    He is asleep right now, Sue. I hereby swear it.
    Do you think Trump would be asleep?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 19:57
    @sh76
    Look at this stuff from Trump:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-leads-biden-economy/

How about this:

YouTube
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 19:59
    @kevcvs57 said
    that dog face pony soldier!
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:00
    @suzianne said

so its disrespectful to let the people know when someone is lying to them?
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:10
    @sh76 said

I have no idea whether you're talking about Biden or Trump.

If that was deliberate, well done.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:13
    @vivify said

any fool should know which one
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:191 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    any fool should know which one
    Trump spirals, rambles incoherently as crowd DEAD SILENT

YouTube

‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against windmills

YouTube
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:311 edit
    @vivify said
    ‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against windmills

[youtube]ec9P3C1OXqE?si=dhri3dj0MJxmzFP3[/youtube]
    Another quote clipped without context from vivfy, she still hasn't learned her lesson from the black hitler thread. By 'wind' he is of course referring to the wind industry.

They're rubbish, but what do I know. Only worked on site on two windfarms, and been involved in at least 12 projects in 10 years from a shiny bum perspective (the office chair) pricing and planning. They are junk that wouldn't be where they are now except for virtue signaling and goobermint money. Do you know where goobermint money comes from? One place is they tax other more reliable energy sources thus artificially jacking the price of better methods. That's right they tax Co's to fund their competitors. Unreliable and expensive, countries that have gone the so called renewable energy route have the most expensive power.
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 22:14
    @vivify said

Both in spirit, I suppose.

But "drooling and rambling incoherently" would be more Biden.

Trump would be more like "throwing around juvenile insults and making one claim after another that's totally divorced from reality."
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 08:35
    @wajoma said
    Another quote clipped without context from vivfy, she still hasn't learned her lesson from the black hitler thread. By 'wind' he is of course referring to the wind industry.

They're rubbish, but what do I know. Only worked on site on two windfarms, and been involved in at least 12 projects in 10 years from a shiny bum perspective (the office chair) pricing and planning. Th ...[text shortened]... ensive, countries that have gone the so called renewable energy route have the most expensive power.
    Hahaha another knee jerk emotional defence of the wannabe dictator by another faux libertarian, classic vajoma 😂😂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree