Biden :

Biden : "I Cannot Wait To Debate Trump!"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
68d

@sh76 said
If they let him anywhere near a debate stage they're nuts.

An hour in, he'll be lucky if he's not drooling and rambling incoherently.
^^This^^

It will take about five minutes for team Biden to throw in the white towel. Trump will mop the floor with him.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
68d
1 edit

@suzianne said
I understand Trump plans to broadcast a "blow-by-blow" commentary on the SOTU as it is being broadcast.

What a disrespectful POS.
Suzianne... calling someone 'disrespectful?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forum classic gold 🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
68d

@kevcvs57 said
Hahaha another knee jerk emotional defence of the wannabe dictator by another faux libertarian, classic vajoma 😂😂
Sure... attack the messenger because you don't have anything else.

faux libertarian,, sure.

Lake Como

Moves
68d

@kevcvs57 said
At least he won’t be telling them what beautiful and perfect dictator he’s going to be
It’s one thing trump riling up his MAGA morons but now he’s going to be speaking to the non MAGAs if he wants to win the White House he’s somehow going to have to pretend not to be a narcissistic borderline sociopathic personality
They are both to old for the job but only one of them is a convicted fraudster and sexual predator
Of course he will not say he will be a dictaror, bcuase he does not know how to carry off humor like Trump does. Biden is like you fellers, no humor (esp Marauder), but rather into comedy. Like when he says "I'm joking.' God he sounds horrible.
Narcissistic? Is Obama narcissistic? Yes, he is.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
66d

@Earl-of-Trumps
Good luck with that. Trump goes Biden is going after Catholics. Not knowing Biden IS Catholic. Or saying Nancy Pelosi was responsible for the insurrection on Jan 6 or confusing yet again Nickie Haley with Pelosi or losing it in the middle of a phrase like he has done time after time or telling how the continental soldiers fighting the British in 1770 were defending their airports. That was a really good one. He talks like a 10 year old just learning pejoratives and screwing that up too.
You can't make this shyte up, it is what he said, seen by millions on TV. Trump knows NOTHING about foreign policy, knows nothing about how to solve the border crisis, build more walls, right, when a battery powered sawzall cuts right through those fences, or like during the Covid years, ingest bleach, kills Covid in minutes or stick a UV light up your butt, that also kills covid. Why don't you put some links up showing flub for flub and lie for lie of the two so we can see how much you know about your god king Trump.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
66d

@AverageJoe1
Yep, once again showing how you will continue to support your predator god king and he HAS been convicted of fraud, what, four times now? Fraud is a crime if you hadn't realized that. He has been convicted of crimes and now is in debt for half a bil which he will not have the money to pay so Leticia will OWN Mar A lago and Trump tower.
Come March 25, the shyte will hit the fan for Trump since he clearly is NOT a billionaire and will have to part with his beloved towers or Mar A Lago or both.
He already is the laughing stock of the entire planet and that will complete the picture even BEFORE the national security charges hit the fan too.

Lake Como

Moves
66d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Yep, once again showing how you will continue to support your predator god king and he HAS been convicted of fraud, what, four times now? Fraud is a crime if you hadn't realized that. He has been convicted of crimes and now is in debt for half a bil which he will not have the money to pay so Leticia will OWN Mar A lago and Trump tower.
Come March 25, the shyte ...[text shortened]... planet and that will complete the picture even BEFORE the national security charges hit the fan too.
This maya be too much for you, maybe taking you out of your comfort zone of the Trump Soap Box, but how bout you breeze through this and see the other side of the coin, the president who is tearing down our Democracy. You love democracy, don't you? What do you think about how he has ruined our country?

“Today, we are here to answer the most important of questions: Is democracy still America’s sacred cause?” Biden asked. “I mean it. This is not rhetorical, academic or hypothetical.”

If Biden’s injunction was even remotely sincere, then he or his surrogates ought to answer the following questions that are – to borrow a phrase – not rhetorical, academic or hypothetical. Oh, and I mean it.

What kind of “democracy” encourages, enables and endorses another so-called “democracy” to commit genocide – yes, genocide – against an imprisoned people with no means of escape or refuge from the “killing rage”?

What kind of “democracy” protects and defends another so-called “democracy” when it enforces a siege depriving millions of Palestinian civilians of food, water, medicine and fuel – triggering rampant starvation and disease?

What kind of “democracy” supplies another so-called “democracy” with the spigot of weapons and ammunition to turn the bulk of a densely populated strip into Mars – barren and uninhabitable?

What kind of “democracy” dismisses the will of a clear majority of its citizens who demand that their president work to end the “killing rage” by negotiating an immediate and lasting ceasefire?

The answers confirm that America’s phantom “democracy” is not a “sacred cause” but a jejune myth – disfigured and corrupted beyond repair long ago.

The nadir of Biden’s pious posturing was his anguished, hyperbolic indictment that Trump did “nothing” to prevent an insurrectionist mob from storming the Capitol despite having been urged to “act” and “stop” the madness.

“The entire nation watched in horror. The whole world watched in disbelief and Trump did nothing,” Biden said. “It was among the worst derelictions of duty by a president in American history.”

Well, Mr President, millions of enlightened Americans and much of the planet have “watched in horror” and “disbelief” as you and your craven administration rejected – again and again – calls to act and end the murderous madness engulfing the Middle East.

Instead, you have fuelled the horrors and made sure that they go on and on until the “killing rage” is spent – no matter the thousands of children who have been killed, maimed, orphaned, traumatised or remain entombed beneath the mountain-range-like rubble.

That, sir, is not just a “dereliction of duty”. It is an affront to decency that shocks the conscience and renders Trump’s litany of crimes misdemeanours by comparison.

Biden’s address mirrored language he used once before when he excoriated Trump for having “created and spread a web of lies about the 2020 election. He’s done so because he values power over principle.”

But Biden has weaved his own “web of lies” because he also “values power over principle”.

Biden’s lies are more lethal and pernicious.

He has feigned “concern” about the human toll of Israel’s “indiscriminate” bombing. In what amounts to a “concern” comedy, Biden and complicit company have “urged” Israel to show “restraint”.

Lake Como

Moves
66d

@AverageJoe1
This could be a nice discussion, but alas, ole Sonhjouse does not 'discuss'. You are like a tent-revival preacher with a one track mind, and a one track conversttion....with yourself.
See if you can muster up a few lines in disagreement with the attached. Good luck.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
66d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
Yeah, you can't abide a POTUS with actual empathy can you? You want a 'strong' man who can run the country like a mafia lord. I think you are going to be sorely disappointed come November. REAL folks see Trump for what he is and you and your buddies will be in the dust bin of history ten years from now.
So will you continue to vote for Trump if he is convicted of a crime? Do you think the convictions already concluded are witch hunts? Do you think he did not commit fraud? I guess that is not enough crime to put you over the edge but what about the docs at Mar A Lago? Is that a witch hunt? Do you give a rats ass about actual national security? Will you vote for Trump if he is convicted of those charges? Honestly?
Did you ever even begin to think of the implications of foreign governments who happen to be our enemies would take advantage of someone owing near half a billion in fines? Do even vaguely understand how that can lead to blackmail and what happens if he is reelected?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
65d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
This maya be too much for you, maybe taking you out of your comfort zone of the Trump Soap Box, but how bout you breeze through this and see the other side of the coin, the president who is tearing down our Democracy. You love democracy, don't you? What do you think about how he has ruined our country?
That's why we won't allow Trump to be re-elected.

Not bothering with the rest of your copy-n-paste. You could at least give the citation.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
65d

@mott-the-hoople said
any fool should know which one
They should but clearly you do not, hey Ho

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Yeah, you can't abide a POTUS with actual empathy can you? You want a 'strong' man who can run the country like a mafia lord. I think you are going to be sorely disappointed come November. REAL folks see Trump for what he is and you and your buddies will be in the dust bin of history ten years from now.
So will you continue to vote for Trump if he is convicted ...[text shortened]... ines? Do even vaguely understand how that can lead to blackmail and what happens if he is reelected?
You write like you are losing your senses. Hell, I forgot what my unansnwered question was. I do know you didn't answer it.

BOO!!

PS: Yes, I am real folk and I see what Trump is.

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@suzianne said
That's why we won't allow Trump to be re-elected.

Not bothering with the rest of your copy-n-paste. You could at least give the citation.
Sorry, I should have. I just felt it to be fact, from wherever it cam. Here it is. It should really hit home with you fellers, Trump is not the only bad apple. Ask Skonhouse, he knows Trump has a good side, and Biden has a corrupt side.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2024/1/9/biden-is-no-different-than-trump

Moves
65d

Biden doesn't have to debate Trump. He's allowed to just make up stuff and the media passes it off as true:

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
65d

@Cliff-Mashburn
Ah, you mean your god king Trump never just makes shyte up passing it off as true? Who do you think you are kidding? How about, ingest bleach, kills covid in minutes, or stick a UV light up your ass, kills covid in seconds or I am going to build the wall and Mexico is going to pay for it, shyte like that? Biden just want major corps to pay the same level taxes we all pay, if they pay 5 percent I would be surprised, a lot of them pay zero, so I guess he is lying about that, just making shyte up.