Countries with the best work-life balance

Countries with the best work-life balance

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@shavixmir said
The point is, in the US you are forced to spend more time working than is healthy for your private life.

And 4 weeks vacation a year is way too little. That’s a Summer holiday.

Another point about work-life balance, is having room to balance your work with your life (so, being able to work flexible hours, etc. ) .
Shav says 4 weeks vacation is way to little. Do I sense a bit of government presence in Shav's life??
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@wildgrass said
You misrepresent what Joe Biden said. There's over a trillion bucks that Congress wants to spend over what the government collects in taxes. He asked Republicans if they want to cut spending and they said no.

Sooo?

Raising taxes is the only option at this point. Blame your republican representative in Congress.
There is another option. Leave the rich the hell alone. You are all hyenas. Get Trump , get the rich, get the successful, get the producers,,,,,Gimmee it!!
Remember, the story of the bank robber, when asked why he rob banks, he said, because that is where the money is. The Rich!! They have money! Let's get it!!
Parasites and dependents, and everything in between.

w

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
There is another option. Leave the rich the hell alone. You are all hyenas. Get Trump , get the rich, get the successful, get the producers,,,,,Gimmee it!!
Remember, the story of the bank robber, when asked why he rob banks, he said, because that is where the money is. The Rich!! They have money! Let's get it!!
No! Spending a trillion over budget every year cannot be an option.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
Shav says 4 weeks vacation is way to little. Do I sense a bit of government presence in Shav's life??
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I would not take any job with less than 8 weeks vacation (paid) a year.
And because I’m extremely productive and very good at what I do, I get what I want in this matter.

As a capitalist I’m sure you applaud my choices in this.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
64d

@shavixmir said
Self defense? Really? You want to measure cocks?
Well, I never need to fight. I have a Glaswegian accent and a body like a brick shyt house. Nobody picks a fukking fight with me.

As for a convertable… yes please. I can’t have one. Insert the gnashing of teeth.

As for your money??? I couldn’t care less. I have literally no idea what you’re on about.
Shag doody for brains said:

"Self defense? Really? You want to measure cocks?"

What about how torn your a55holes is, because you're going to win that by a looonnnnggggg way.

shatmixer said:

"Well, I never need to fight. I have a Glaswegian accent and a body like a brick shyt house. Nobody picks a fukking fight with me."

Mr internet tough guy eh. What about a 65kg woman wanting to protect herself from glaswegian shythouses? She should be able to own the means of self protection.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
64d

@wajoma said
Shag doody for brains said:

"Self defense? Really? You want to measure cocks?"

What about how torn your a55holes is, because you're going to win that by a looonnnnggggg way.

shatmixer said:

"Well, I never need to fight. I have a Glaswegian accent and a body like a brick shyt house. Nobody picks a fukking fight with me."

Mr internet tough guy eh. Wh ...[text shortened]... protect herself from glaswegian shythouses? She should be able to own the means of self protection.
Ohhhh… look at you. The resident koala fukker standing up for women’s rights.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
64d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Ohhhh… look at you. The resident koala fukker standing up for women’s rights.
Nope pseud boy, human rights. Men, women, transmans, phaggots, carpet munchers, they're all the same.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
Are you an idiot?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@wajoma said
Mr internet tough guy eh. What about a 65kg woman wanting to protect herself from glaswegian shythouses? She should be able to own the means of self protection.
She does.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@wildgrass said
No! Spending a trillion over budget every year cannot be an option.
What? There are pockets waiting to be filled!

Corporate CEOs have big pocketses. What has it got in its pocketses? Embezzled funds.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
As soon as you degenerates leave the poor alone.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
64d

@suzianne said
She does.
Everyone does you dumb Kant*

*Referring to Immanuel Kant the enemy of reason and what's at the root of suzimans problems.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
Shav. That is all well and good, but once again, you leave this out.
You see in this perfect little world of yours, I might just be working my ass off while you ride around in your convertible. But there will come a time when marauder steps out from behind a bush and sees all of my money and you with basic money to live on.
So, I hope you have followed up to now, and ...[text shortened]... You will see that on other various thread here. Would you please respond to this issue? Many thanks.
You cannot argue effectively with a flawed given.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Everyone does you dumb Kant*

*Referring to Immanuel Kant the enemy of reason and what's at the root of suzimans problems.
Why can you never reliably follow a conversation?

Are you a mental patient, drooling in the corner? You sound like it, Buffalo Bill.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
64d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Why can you never reliably follow a conversation?

Are you a mental patient, drooling in the corner? You sound like it, Buffalo Bill.
It's not only women that have the right to own the means to self defense, everyone does you dumb Kant, you try following the conversation, I was replying to you, you dumb Kant.