1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 06:08
    @wajoma said
    It's not only women that have the right to own the means to self defense, everyone does you dumb Kant, you try following the conversation, I was replying to you, you dumb Kant.
    Like everyone has the right to a safe workplace and good wages, you koala fukking miscreant.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 06:35
    @shavixmir said
    Like everyone has the right to a safe workplace and good wages, you koala fukking miscreant.
    Pseud boy, stick to the single ijit emoji.

In the same way you have a right to own the means of self defense that doesn't mean you have to own the means of self defense. This applies to a safe work place and good wages, you have a right to those things but you also have a right to an unsafe work place and bad wages.

Not a bad point from shatmixer, but some how I don't think it was his intention to make it.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 06:531 edit
    @wajoma said
    Pseud boy, stick to the single ijit emoji.

In the same way you have a right to own the means of self defense that doesn't mean you have to own the means of self defense. This applies to a safe work place and good wages, you have a right to those things but you also have a right to an unsafe work place and bad wages.

Not a bad point from shatmixer, but some how I don't think it was his intention to make it.
    You are too stupid to comprehend anything that doesn’t suit your warped vision of reality, politics and unsound economy.

You’re like a proxy-narcissist, slavering up to the free market approach of the largest hypocrite in the history of conceived pseudo-economic philospohy.

Continuesly proving to everyone but yourself, that you are stupid, ignorant and live in your momma’s basement, spanking your tiny little monkey into your crusty T-shirt.

Work out how the washing machine works, go out for some fresh air, meet real people and grow up.

Your wartish convulsions on this forum are an embarrassment to the community. Even the republicant retards can’t stomach the gaping emptiness of your inbred lack of personality.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 07:381 edit
    @shavixmir said
    You are too stupid to comprehend anything that doesn’t suit your warped vision of reality, politics and unsound economy.

You’re like a proxy-narcissist, slavering up to the free market approach of the largest hypocrite in the history of conceived pseudo-economic philospohy.

Continuesly proving to everyone but yourself, that you are stupid, ignorant and live in your mo ...[text shortened]... Even the republicant retards can’t stomach the gaping emptiness of your inbred lack of personality.
    Calm down shatmixer, I was agreeing with you.

Actually it never occurred to me before, you might consider naming your favorite XXXXL donkey dick dildo 'shatmixer', is it true you have pet names for all your extensive collection? Unfortunately I can't claim credit for the name 'shatmixer', that was someone else here, bravo to that man, it fits him like a XXXL donkey dick dildo ;^) Shag doody can even do tricks on it now, So large is it's base, shag doody can balance on it then spin round and round giving himself intense pleasure/pain sensations, squeals like a little girl, the neighbors complain about the noise.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 07:39
    @wajoma said
    Everyone does you dumb Kant*

*Referring to Immanuel Kant the enemy of reason and what's at the root of suzimans problems.
    No, not everyone, jackass. Did I say "everyone"? No, I didn't, therefore I didn't mean "everyone". Learn to read and learn to speak.

For the slo mo-fo out there in the Roo hat: I was speaking about myself in the third person. Do you have the slightest idea what that is? I realize most of my posts are above your redneck grade level.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 07:50
    @suzianne said
    No, not everyone, jackass. Did I say "everyone"? No, I didn't, therefore I didn't mean "everyone". Learn to read and learn to speak.

For the slo mo-fo out there in the Roo hat: I was speaking about myself in the third person. Do you have the slightest idea what that is? I realize most of my posts are above your redneck grade level.
    Ummm suziman, in that post I said '65Kg woman', I hope you're not trying to round down your 165 Kgs to 65.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 07:57
    @wajoma said
    Ummm suziman, in that post I said '65Kg woman', I hope you're not trying to round down your 165 Kgs to 65.
    Oh... incel boy strikes again...
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 08:01
    @shavixmir said
    Oh... incel boy strikes again...
    awwww so cute, shag doody for brains is white knighting his obese girlfriend.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 08:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    At w;hat cost, though? We are HUGE into liberty, freedom , and that pesky self-reliance.
    Here's one for you Shav. I say 'loser' on occasion. Let's say a guy lives across the street and is self reliant, in that he does not recieve any support whatsoever in the form of cash or its equivalent from the government.
    I live across from him and get checks ( not SS , wh ...[text shortened]... No other factors considered, of course. One is more dependent than the other, if you need a hint.
    LIBERTY means your free to take a holiday and spend quality time with your family and friends LIBERTY means your corporate bosses, or any bosses cannot deny you the freedom from slavery LIBERTY means the freedom to organise as a workforce or even a socioeconomic class in order to further your ‘pursuit of happiness’
    Too many Americans think LIBERTY means the freedom to exploit and mistreat their fellow citizens
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 11:37
    @kevcvs57 said
    LIBERTY means your free to take a holiday and spend quality time with your family and friends LIBERTY means your corporate bosses, or any bosses cannot deny you the freedom from slavery LIBERTY means the freedom to organise as a workforce or even a socioeconomic class in order to further your ‘pursuit of happiness’
    Too many Americans think LIBERTY means the freedom to exploit and mistreat their fellow citizens
    Why be so wordy? It means to do as one pleases as long as you do not bother anyone else. That last part is REEEAAL difficult for libs, who, because of their inherent nature to sidle up to others for comfort, and for their stuff, are in effect bothering someone else.
    You have my permission to publish this if you'd like.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 20:58
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, he needs to keep replies to ONE line only so you can comprehend them. I keep forgetting that and write more than you can tolerate, eyes milking over, tears covering the sneer you respond with.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree