1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 17:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, can’t be freedom within a country run by a dictator.
    Is that you, Sunhouse? Can you tell us how we will recognize when Trump all of a sudden becomes a dictator so we can get prepared or can you tell us now in advance what to be looking for. Please give us an adult reasonable answer to this, as I’m finding it very curious, no silly stuff like that which we get from Suzanne all the time.
    He's a dictator now, and he's looking for a bunch of morons to dictate to.

Here, you'll do just fine.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:06
    @suzianne said
    He's a dictator now, and he's looking for a bunch of morons to dictate to.

Here, you'll do just fine.
    You are quite silly and disingenuous. You have never really nailed a post. Have you?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:33
    @djj said
    I 'know' what you meant. Anyway who says they'd stop at billionaires? They want to know if you spend more than $600.
    "Anyway who says they'd stop at billionaires?"
    we do. by voting

"They want to know if you spend more than $600."
    wtf is your point with this
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:50
    @zahlanzi said
    we do. by voting

It is this, little feller. Everyday we relaize how much libs do not know. You will find this soothing, though, govvernmetn overseeing and government nannying.
    Why do I feel like you have collected money from the govt which is not yours////

https://www.cnbc.com/select/irs-americans-over-the-600-threshold-on-payment-apps-must-report-it/#:~:text=But%20as%20a%20result%20of,those%20transactions%20you%27ve%20had.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:531 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Funny, when I prepared my avatar at the left here, I did not know that there were so many people like Zahlanzi on the Forum. I hope my avatar helped some of you folks, like you may have had a soul-searching about free stuff and gimmee it.
    Hopfully, you got your own? Good kids.

(Not you Zahlanzi, it is part of your lifestyle). (like the hairbun and piercings?)
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 21:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    It is this, little feller. Everyday we relaize how much libs do not know. You will find this soothing, though, govvernmetn overseeing and government nannying.
    Why do I feel like you have collected money from the govt which is not yours////

https://www.cnbc.com/select/irs-americans-over-the-600-threshold-on-payment-apps-must-report-it/#:~:text=But%20as%20a%20result%20of,those%20transactions%20you%27ve%20had.
    You mean tax collection?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 23:33
    @zahlanzi said
    we do. by voting

the $600 means the kid cutting grass on the side would have to pay taxes, the average Joe , if you will 😉, trying to supplement their social security income with a little side hustle would have to pay taxes on his profit.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 06:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the $600 means the kid cutting grass on the side would have to pay taxes, the average Joe , if you will 😉, trying to supplement their social security income with a little side hustle would have to pay taxes on his profit.
    I reckon your post states the obvious reason for taxation there, dude.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 21:53
    @AverageJoe1
    Do you really think we didn't notice your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact your god king SAID he would be a dictator on day one if reelected? Trying to pin dictator on Biden is a low blow even for you. You blatantly ignore the bipartisan bills already passed by Biden, the Chips bill pumping billions into making semiconductor facilities here in the US to compete directly with China or the infrastructure bill your god king never could get passed or running the price of insulin to 35 bucks when it was more than ten times that, blatant price gauging like he said but since those were democrat bills they were in your mind pure evil. Yep, Biden dictatorship in action seen right there on your TV screens.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 00:13
    @averagejoe1 said

my theory you're often posting drunk keeps gathering evidence to support it
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 00:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no leftist advocates for taxing 600$ incomes, dumbass.

you want to change that, leftists would be the first to support you and in greater numbers than right wingers.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 02:062 edits
    @sonhouse said -
    Do you really think we didn't notice your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact
    your god king SAID he would be a dictator on day one if reelected?
    -----------------------------------------------

you're either the most gullible sob I ever met, or the most stupid.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 08:24
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sonhouse said -
    Do you really think we didn't notice your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact
    your god king SAID he would be a dictator on day one if reelected?
    -----------------------------------------------

you're either the most gullible sob I ever met, or the most stupid.
    “If someone tells you who they are you should believe them”
    A trumpet calling the other guy gullible 🙄
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 08:31
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So you figure if reelected Trump would immediately propose bills to help out the common man, DOUBLE the infrastructure bill, put FIFTY billion into more cops on the border, open investigations into who led the insurrection on Jan 6? Stuff like that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree