1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:351 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    You need to make up your mind. The law clearly states what the Sec of Ed can do regarding forgiving loans.

Instead you complain that "Biden is exceeding his authority!"

But then on the border, where Biden is ALSO following the law, you complain that Biden isn't DOING SOMETHING, i.e. exceeding his authority?!

Your problem is with the law, not Biden.
    Did the Dept of Ed have tht $Billions in a vault to use to pay off the loans? Do you just HATE my simple questions??? You will not answer THIS one.
    You silly goose, that is NOT where squinty-eyes Biden got the money!!! They did not have the money. Find out from Spruce where the money came from. Don't ask Shav, he is not from around here.
    Now, say, "What he HELL!!??"
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 01:451 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Your thread was a POS in the first place, you ruined it yourself with your screed against helping those who represent the future of technology in the US. Since you never did any STEM courses you are not in any kind of position to dictate what our president can and can't do. You are into money and nothing else.

Spruce IS one of those, Phd WAY above your intel ...[text shortened]... lturally and actually has a thing called empathy, a word not even close to being in your vocabulary.
    Yeah you kow all aboout him and you know about me. So personal.... I work in a cookie factory.
    But who did you mean when you said what you said just above? I had asked "WHO ain't breaking no laws".
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:50
    @wajoma said
    @spruce112358 said:

"2020: Coronavirus airline bailout...
    When travel resumed, this led to a significant shortage of airline staff, creating long delays for many passengers.

Or as with other mandated industries many pilots chose not to be lab rats in the medical experiment that enriched multibillion dollar mega corporations beyond anything seen in the history of the world.
    More anti-vax BS.

I bet you think the vaccines cause autism, yeah?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:52

Removed by poster

5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, this is the FiRST time, no president has ever been such a swashbuckler with our money.
    Ever? You sure about that?
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 13:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Did the Dept of Ed have tht $Billions in a vault to use to pay off the loans? Do you just HATE my simple questions??? You will not answer THIS one.
    You silly goose, that is NOT where squinty-eyes Biden got the money!!! They did not have the money. Find out from Spruce where the money came from. Don't ask Shav, he is not from around here.
    Now, say, "What he HELL!!??"
    Gotta lay off the sauce, brother.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 18:55
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Your thread was a POS in the first place, you ruined it yourself with your screed against helping those who represent the future of technology in the US. Since you never did any STEM courses you are not in any kind of position to dictate what our president can and can't do. You are into money and nothing else.

Spruce IS one of those, Phd WAY above your intel ...[text shortened]... lturally and actually has a thing called empathy, a word not even close to being in your vocabulary.
    You get so emotional, man. Would you not rather discuss issues?
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 21:501 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Stale topic mate.

Goobermint subsidizes all kinds of economic activities. This is just another example. For some reason it bugs you.
    Joe doesn't want an educated workforce. Educated employees are harder to manipulate, and they want things like day-care for their children, free tampons in the restrooms, a corporate pension plan, and higher salaries. Oh horrors, next thing you know, they'll want women on the board of directors too !
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 22:35
    @spruce112358 said
    Gotta lay off the sauce, brother.
    Suzianne, is that you? And now I am going to have to hassle with non-lawyers about the Trump trials? The Sonhouse Papers on the Trump trials? Oh Lord. And, to make it worse, some of you are sure showing a lot of emotion these days, and the trials may do you in.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 22:40
    @moonbus said
    Joe doesn't want an educated workforce. Educated employees are harder to manipulate, and they want things like day-care for their children, free tampons in the restrooms, a corporate pension plan, and higher salaries. Oh horrors, next thing you know, they'll want women on the board of directors too !
    Wrong on all counts. Higher salaries have kept my employees there, thus being educated, thus making me more money. That covers your first 2 items above. If tampons make it easier for them to be productive, I will put some in their desk drawers. They can even have tattoos, if they produce as I expect them to. (Just not going to put them out front!!)
    Pension plans are everywhere, though mine has a different name, and I contribute a percentage to it! They ain't goin' no where. They, whomever they are, certainly want, and have, women on the Board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree