Foreign students as well,swarming our country

Foreign students as well,swarming our country

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
You are pathetic, a wretched imitation of a human being. You think folks in trouble are there because they want to be, too stoned to work, too stoned playing video games.
Of course there are lazy people but you generalize those folks to include everyone in trouble which makes YOU the pathetic imitation of a REAL human being.
Just the kind of person your Pope loves on his side.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
41d

@rajk999 said
What a load of rubbish. You are really a sad combination of delusions, lies and stupidity. You cannot think clearly and this is why you side with the Islamic criminals.

When you are a conquered nation, which is what the land of Palestine was at that time, no consent is required from people. The British took over the place from the Ottoman Empire and they had control. T ...[text shortened]... that that is futile, and then there will be peace. Right now there are going to be more dead Arabs.
I'm going to edit what you wrote, putting an American (1776) spin on it:

"When you are a conquered nation, which is what America was at that time, no consent is required from people. The British took over the place and they had control. They do not need the permission of colonial farmers to do anything.

Maybe in about a 100 years or so these people trying to kill British soldiers will learn that that is futile, and then there will be peace. Right now there are going to be more dead Americans."

Hehehehehehe....that's not the way Americans think, my friend. 🙂

Afraid you lose this round pretty badly.

Lake Como

Moves
41d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You are pathetic, a wretched imitation of a human being. You think folks in trouble are there because they want to be, too stoned to work, too stoned playing video games.
Of course there are lazy people but you generalize those folks to include everyone in trouble which makes YOU the pathetic imitation of a REAL human being.
Just the kind of person your Pope loves on his side.
Please someone (not you, SHouse) tell me what post this turkey is replying to.

In this thread I write 3 posts warning you all that President Suzianne will stop the production of weapons. And, one more thread with the issue of Suzanne suggesting that universities and contraceptives (recreational sex) be free.

The post of Shouse makes no connection that I can see but he seems upset with me as a human being. He, who is OK with having a grown man compete with his grandaughter in a swim meet. A wretched imitation of a human being by any standards!!!!!!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@AverageJoe1
Funny, YOU can have an opinion about what a rat Biden is but if Suzianne says she would stop weapons production, which BTW is an OPINION you fukhead, now she is a pariah.

Lake Como

Moves
40d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Funny, YOU can have an opinion about what a rat Biden is but if Suzianne says she would stop weapons production, which BTW is an OPINION you fukhead, now she is a pariah.
Loser post if there ever was one.
This is a classic example where a liberal, Sunhouse in this case, is presented with a very clear issue, which is that Suzanne is of the opinion that we should not create weapons. That is the issue. But then here comes Sunhouse getting all personal. About whether she should have an opinion or not. That is not the issue. Everyone here has opinions. What has happened here, is Susanne has put up a huge issue that we should stop making weapons. If you would grow up, you would render your own opinion about whether we should stop making weapons or not. We conservatives like having this happen because, you will of course disagree with the airhead, and we will watch you banter.
It is fun, you silly goose. Hey, isn’t it about time for you to pipe up again that incest and rape victims are not allowed to have abortions? Really funny, but maybe this banter with you and Susanne will be more funny.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Oh yeah, I LOVE 30 year old 200 pound dude competing in ANYTHING against an 8 yo. You really love hyperbole. I will assume you don't know what that word means but google it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@AverageJoe1
I have an opinion. YOU are POS TRAITOR to the US and will feel right at home when Trump becomes dictator # 1 in the US.

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Oh yeah, I LOVE 30 year old 200 pound dude competing in ANYTHING against an 8 yo. You really love hyperbole. I will assume you don't know what that word means but google it.
You wrote a while back that you were OK with men/males competing against women/females. So , yes, in effect “ you love a dude competing against an 8 yr old”,
though the age of the competitors was not an issue.
So I have asked you 15 times…..what if the girl were your daughter or grand daughter? You will not answer. You will not admit to hypocritia!!
I would rather follow the Trump god than be a hypocrite!

And a hyperbole is a person who has both male and female organs..

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@AverageJoe1
Wow, you really know your biology. Actually, the biological definition of hyperbole is where most folks have just a bole in their heads but you have a HYPER bole instead.
Sad to say.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
Please someone (not you, SHouse) tell me what post this turkey is replying to.

In this thread I write 3 posts warning you all that President Suzianne will stop the production of weapons. And, one more thread with the issue of Suzanne suggesting that universities and contraceptives (recreational sex) be free.

The post of Shouse makes no connection that I can see but ...[text shortened]... ith his grandaughter in a swim meet. A wretched imitation of a human being by any standards!!!!!!!
Why do you keep relying on the same old lost argument?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
You speak in riddles, as do all of you. Instead of saying. “ I will have you, AvJoe, pay for my college tuition “ you say simply ‘paid university’.
Which statement would make more sense to a visitor from Mars? if you suggest the latter way, he would naturally ask “..paid. by whom?”, but the first way makes it clear at the outset.
I’m sure you see that. Pitiful.

“Gimme it! Free Stuf! I Can’t Take Care Of Myself!!”
That's it, keep reminding us how slow you are.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
You wrote a while back that you were OK with men/males competing against women/females. So , yes, in effect “ you love a dude competing against an 8 yr old”,
though the age of the competitors was not an issue.
So I have asked you 15 times…..what if the girl were your daughter or grand daughter? You will not answer. You will not admit to hypocritia!!
I would ...[text shortened]... Trump god than be a hypocrite!

And a hyperbole is a person who has both male and female organs..
Wow, dumb AND dumber. Good job!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
Loser post if there ever was one.
This is a classic example where a liberal, Sunhouse in this case, is presented with a very clear issue, which is that Suzanne is of the opinion that we should not create weapons. That is the issue. But then here comes Sunhouse getting all personal. About whether she should have an opinion or not. That is not the issue. Everyone here ...[text shortened]... owed to have abortions? Really funny, but maybe this banter with you and Susanne will be more funny.
🙄

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
contraceptives (recreational sex)
Here you go, I just boiled your post down to its most stupid.