1. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:32
    @sonhouse said
    @spruce112358
    Boy the ultrarightwingnuts are out in full force, I guess to be followed by a show of arms by the Proud Boys and that bunch.

The Israeli government has suppressed Palestinians for decades, I know full well because we lived in Jerusalem for several years and saw the suppression up close and personal.

We have dear friends on both sides the tweed and saw cl ...[text shortened]... ng a cease fire? Or is it ok for the Israeli government to just slaughter every Palestinian in Gaza?
    You don't get to attack a country and then complain about justified retaliation. No American cares or should care how many people were in Hiroshima or Nagasaki after Pearl Harbor was attacked. The number one responsibility of a country is to protect its citizens.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:37
    @quackquack
    So killing tens of thousands of civilians protects Israeli citizens? I guess you don't care that some 30 MILLION died from the Chinese pogroms or the millions who died as a result of the rise of Communist Russia either. I guess you don't care how the Japanese in WW2 attacked and killed some one million Chinese back then either or the way they treated our soldiers back then.
  3. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:39
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Again with the "we almost lost our Democracy" nonsense.
    As if they stayed in the capital building, they could have ruled the whole country.
    Load of BS.
    We did almost lose our democracy.

The plan was to disrupt the electoral count, ask SCOTUS to intervene, then throw the election into the House where the Republican majority would have declared Donald Trump the winner.

That's what they SAID they were going to do and that's what they DID.

That would have started a civil war, but luckily, they failed - much like Hitler failed the first time he tried to seize power in the 'Beer Hall Putsch.' Hitler did jail time, was released, and made sure he didn't fail on his second attempt. Trump is too old for that, but one of his kids will certainly be leading the next attempt. If we don't destroy the Republican Party, that is.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:42
    @quackquack said
    You don't get to attack a country and then complain about justified retaliation. No American cares or should care how many people were in Hiroshima or Nagasaki after Pearl Harbor was attacked. The number one responsibility of a country is to protect its citizens.
    Exactly. Zionists threw 700,000 Palestinians off their land.

You don't get to attack people and then complain about justified retaliation.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:48
    @sonhouse said
    @spruce112358
    Boy the ultrarightwingnuts are out in full force, I guess to be followed by a show of arms by the Proud Boys and that bunch.

The Israeli government has suppressed Palestinians for decades, I know full well because we lived in Jerusalem for several years and saw the suppression up close and personal.

We have dear friends on both sides the tweed and saw cl ...[text shortened]... ng a cease fire? Or is it ok for the Israeli government to just slaughter every Palestinian in Gaza?
    Israel should kill 100 times more than the Oct 7th attack. Let the Palestinians and people like you know that this is not tit for tat. This is retribution and revenge. Do it again and 100 times more are going to die... man woman and children ... makes no difference.

These cockroaches need to be destroyed.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:521 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    Exactly. Zionists threw 700,000 Palestinians off their land.

You don't get to attack people and then complain about justified retaliation.
    Another vague statement. If you wanted to post the truth you would say it. After the 1948 war the Arabs fled and many never returned. By law after a specified number of years the land reverts to the state. The Arabs were the aggressors in this war. They lost. Serves them right.
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:53
    @rajk999 said
    These cockroaches need to be destroyed.
    "These cockroaches need to be destroyed."
    - Adolf Hitler, 1939

Isn't it funny how you become the monster? So ironic...
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:00
    @spruce112358 said
    - Adolf Hitler, 1939

Trying to equate what Hitler did to what the Jews are doing shows how weak your argument is. Hitler was envious of how fast the Jews progress. So he killed them out. The Arabs are envious of the Jews hence the want to kill the Jews. .. their own words.

You side with evil.
  9. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 15:39
    @spruce112358 said
    - Adolf Hitler, 1939

You comment is 100% offensive and this level of racism should not be permitted.
  10. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 15:43
    @sonhouse said
    @quackquack
    So killing tens of thousands of civilians protects Israeli citizens? I guess you don't care that some 30 MILLION died from the Chinese pogroms or the millions who died as a result of the rise of Communist Russia either. I guess you don't care how the Japanese in WW2 attacked and killed some one million Chinese back then either or the way they treated our soldiers back then.
    There is no reason for Hamas to immediately not release the citizens they kidnapped. Until that is done all military actions are 100% justified.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:08
    @quackquack said
    34,000 death mainly women and children is a justified only in the scrambled egg that is your cerebellum
    When the inevitable happens and more innocent Jews are slaughtered in a jihadi revenge attack I hope you will remember your woods here because by your twisted logic that will also be justified
  12. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:16
    @kevcvs57 said
    34,000 death mainly women and children is a justified only in the scrambled egg that is your cerebellum
    When the inevitable happens and more innocent Jews are slaughtered in a jihadi revenge attack I hope you will remember your woods here because by your twisted logic that will also be justified
    Israel, like every country, has a right to defend itself against terrorist acts committed by Hamas and a right to use military action to get its kidnapped citizens returned home. Your failure to recognize this is a reflection of your biases/ lack comprehension not mine or Israel's.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:22
    @Rajk999
    Nobody here is denying the right for Israelis to have their own country and to survive.
    But Palestinians are not Hamas. Hamas is an opportunistic barbarian organization with the goal to kill all Jews everywhere and we all know that. If we stop Hamas, the Palestinians will be thankful not spiteful because their own citizens have been killed by Hamas, like the dude who left the hospital totally controlled by Hamas and they shot him. Great way to make your people respect your leadership.
    Still, it is not right to kill a thousand civilians to kill one Hamas leader.
    And it certainly was not right for Hamas to kill 1200 Jews but they had their own rational for that act so there are points for both sides.
  14. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:29
    @sonhouse said
    @Rajk999
    Nobody here is denying the right for Israelis to have their own country and to survive.
    But Palestinians are not Hamas. Hamas is an opportunistic barbarian organization with the goal to kill all Jews everywhere and we all know that. If we stop Hamas, the Palestinians will be thankful not spiteful because their own citizens have been killed by Hamas, like the dude ...[text shortened]... s to kill 1200 Jews but they had their own rational for that act so there are points for both sides.
    It is time to give Israel the latitude we give to all other countries dealing with heinous government which attack them. Hamas is Gaza's government. Israel has a right to defend themselves against a government which attacked them. No one makes believe that German or Japanese people shouldn't have been attacked in World War II. Everyone knows that their government's actions justified war. Having different expected for Israel is unjustified bigotry and it should stop immediately.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:33
    @quackquack
    Well then, why are you not buying a ticket to go to Israel and volunteer for their military?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree