1. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:36
    @sonhouse said
    @quackquack
    Well then, why are you not buying a ticket to go to Israel and volunteer for their military?
    I have no desire to be a soldier.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:43
    @spruce112358 said
    "These cockroaches need to be destroyed."
    - Adolf Hitler, 1939

Isn't it funny how you become the monster? So ironic...
    what is ironic is your defense of terrorist
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:44
    @quackquack said
    I have no desire to be a soldier.
    and thats a good thing
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:03
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So you too are too cowardly to buy a ticket and defend Israel from Hamas. I lived in Jerusalem for years actively supporting Israel working for them. What have you done for them besides venting?
  5. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:34
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So you too are too cowardly to buy a ticket and defend Israel from Hamas. I lived in Jerusalem for years actively supporting Israel working for them. What have you done for them besides venting?
    One again there appears to be a different standard when I come to Israel then the rest of the world. No one ever suggested that one needs to quit their job and move and support a movement before expressing an opinions about abortion, the death penalty, taxes or any other issue. Not sure why you believe this issue is different.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 18:24
    @kevcvs57 said
    34,000 death mainly women and children is a justified only in the scrambled egg that is your cerebellum
    When the inevitable happens and more innocent Jews are slaughtered in a jihadi revenge attack I hope you will remember your woods here because by your twisted logic that will also be justified
    You must be another delusional Muslim to believe anyone lives in fear of your jihad nonsense. Jihad has been going on for a hundred years and all it does is bring more death to you cockroaches.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 18:31
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Israel does not need help. They have enough.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 18:33
    @Rajk
    I hope so. Palestinians got screwed by the Israeli government and they got screwed by Hamas, they lose no matter what.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 18:56
    @sonhouse said
    @Rajk
    I hope so. Palestinians got screwed by the Israeli government and they got screwed by Hamas, they lose no matter what.
    Stupid people get screwed all the time. Hopefully one day they will wake up and stop being stupid
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 03:47
    @rajk999 said
    Israel does not need help. They have enough.
    So the US can stop funding their ethnic cleansing regime?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree