1. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    11 Apr '24 12:52
    @spruce112358
    Basically none of what you are posting about the Arab-Israeli conflict is unbiased or accurate.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Apr '24 12:53
    @spruce112358 said
    Palestinian Arabs want justice, not war.

I told you - the Hamas Charter has never been put to a referendum so it simply a plank of a political party. It means nothing. AND it has been changed since. So you've got nothing left to point at.

Palestinian Arabs have actually asked for nothing more than to vote for their government in the land where they live.

100% reasonable. Every country and every person on the planet should support them in this.
    You are uninformed about Palestinians. Have you actually read the Hamas Charter of 2017? Have a read. I will quote from that later, but basically. It is no different from the 1988 as it states the desire of Palestinians to remove ALL JEWISH GOVERNMENT from Palestine. They want no Jews in their government.

This is why they will get nothing but war and death.
  3. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    11 Apr '24 12:571 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Nonsense. It was a British Overseas Territory. The State OWNS IT. Not the Arabs. People own land which they purchased or which they inherited from others, or which by virtue of their history have been living there for generations. The rest of the land in this case over 70% was State land owned by the British Empire. Thats how it works.

You are mistaken if you really ...[text shortened]... ound them. They cannot settle with any nation and they make themselves a nuisance wherever they go.
    Now you are just making my argument. Israel is the result of colonial conquest and occupation. We agree. Except we all know by now from numerous examples that the colonial period was bad and full of oppression and unfairness to indigenous peoples. We shouldn't have done any of that.

Then you went on to say "These indigenous FOOLS are SAVAGES full of HATE and they should all GO AWAY!"

I'll just leave it there, @rajk999. You need help, buddy.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Apr '24 13:031 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    Now you are just making my argument. Israel is the result of colonial conquest and occupation. We agree. Except we all know by now from numerous examples that the colonial period was bad and full of oppression and unfairness to indigenous peoples. We shouldn't have done any of that.

Then you went on to say "These indigenous FOOLS are SAVAGES full of HATE and they should all GO AWAY!"

Well Israel is here to stay. There is no force on this planet that can move them. The day Palestinians accept this reality, only then there will be peace. Until then it is more death for whoever tries to move them. They do not even accept the fact that they own Arab buddies do not want them. They are a lost people, fighting for the impossible.

I dont need help, Palestinians need help to come to terms with this fact.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    11 Apr '24 19:50
    @spruce112358 said
    Agreed, it is not that. It's a former British mandate full of Russian and Polish settlers. The ethnic Arab population was pushed out.
    The Arab population, indigenous to the Arabian peninsula, are themselves very like a colonial population. They are an ethno-religious extension of Arabia who took the land by violence during the rise of the Arab Empire in the early medieval period after the indigenous Jews had been ethnically cleansed from the region.

These “Russian and Polish settlers” as you call them do not primarily use Slavic languages, they are not Christian (I’d expect a colony of such people to be Catholic or Orthodox Christian) and they weren’t sent by Russia or Poland. They in no way fit the description of a colonial population.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    11 Apr '24 20:071 edit
    @spruce112358 said

Arabs are not indigenous to Palestine or Judea. Jews and Greco-Philistines are.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 10:061 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Moron.
    Google "attack sydney" and tell us what they're not reporting.

Your buddies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree