1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 01:10
    @spruce112358 said
    I just... did that. Did you not read? Joe Biden once failed to attribute a quote.

REALLY BAD! BAD JOE!

He ended his run for President, it was so bad. Of course, that was a different time.

We used to hold politicians to some sort of ethical standard.
    I don't get what thrust you thought you were getting with this post. I hardly understand it.
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 01:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    That was not the worst thing he has done in his life , you shluld google all his lying, I thought you would know not to 'go there'. All the family coal mining is a lie, and how about raised in a below average financial household, with puertoricans, blacks, Jews, (Phjew) but saying a few days ago how they would not let his family join the Club. Hmmmmmmmm. Join a Club?
    ...[text shortened]... reepy climate maniacs. Costing us all big time.
    I know,,,,,you hate Trump. That is about it.
    Joe Biden has never lied once in his capacity as a public official. That's important because it is our right to demand honesty from our public officials.

You asked for Joe Biden's "corruption" - this is it. He misattributed a quote and paid a very heavy price for it.

Your "boy" is about to pay a very heavy price, too. As for being hated, well, Trump shouldn't have chosen a life of crime and grift. Criminals and grifters ARE roundly hated. But that was his choice.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 01:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    That was not the worst thing he has done in his life , you shluld google all his lying, I thought you would know not to 'go there'. All the family coal mining is a lie, and how about raised in a below average financial household, with puertoricans, blacks, Jews, (Phjew) but saying a few days ago how they would not let his family join the Club. Hmmmmmmmm. Join a Club?
    ...[text shortened]... reepy climate maniacs. Costing us all big time.
    I know,,,,,you hate Trump. That is about it.
    Just for the sake of whataboutism, Avjoe, let's just pretend they're ALL bad.

Trump was there first. Whatever the bad thing is. Let's see him get his just deserts. Then, and only then, can we start investigating the next guy, Biden.

Try to concentrate. One at a time, please.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 02:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    you shluld google all his lying,
    OK, AverageJoe. You Google my guy's lies as a public official, and I'll Google your guy's lies as a public official. Let's start with one each and go from there, OK? Give me Biden's Biggest Lie, and I'll give you Trump's.

I'll start:

Trump's Lie #1: That he "won the 2020 election." There is no question he said this, of course, because he repeats it all the time. It's a hard-boiled, in-your-face lie.

Now you go.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 03:381 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    OK, AverageJoe. You Google my guy's lies as a public official, and I'll Google your guy's lies as a public official. Let's start with one each and go from there, OK? Give me Biden's Biggest Lie, and I'll give you Trump's.

I'll start:

Trump's Lie #1: That he "won the 2020 election." There is no question he said this, of course, because he repeats it all the time. It's a hard-boiled, in-your-face lie.

Now you go.
    Not meaning to get ahead of the game here, but don’t forget the infamous case of the storm due to make landfall with The Donald standing in front of a weather map clearly showing the storm’s path and HE saying on live tv that it’s going somewhere else !

๐Ÿ˜†
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 04:42
    @moonbus said
    Officer Sicknick died the following day of stress-related stroke sustained during the 6th January riot. But for the riot, he would be alive today.
    Where did you get your medical degree at?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 05:12
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Anything to "exonerate" your big lying Orange Jesus, huh? And you claim to have "principles". Very funny.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:15
    @AverageJoe1
    You mean its an old saw to talk about the Trump family getting two billion from the Saudi's but BRAND NEW NEWS if Biden got ten dollars from some Chinese dude. Why don't you show me the money trail proving Biden got what, ten million? And of course it is old news that Trump's family got two BILLION, move on folks, nothing to see here.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:17
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Where did you get your so called MIND? You WORSHIP your god king Trump and it doesn't matter what he does, he is ALWAYS totally innocent because he IS your religious leader, much more of a god to you than mere POTUS.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:471 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    My wife's a neuroradiologist, she got her degree from the University of Heidelberg. She looks at CT scans all day every day. Stroke's her specialty. I asked her whether physical stress due to exposure to life-threatening violence can provoke a stroke. The answer is "yes."
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    I don't get what thrust you thought you were getting with this post. I hardly understand it.
    You know, if you're too stupid to understand others' posts, perhaps this isn't the forum for you.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 09:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hahahaha. Is that you Sonhouse?? Haha. This money of Biden's is such a hot potato that you cannot answer it. Chalk up another win for Avjoe. And watch Sonhouse squirm his way to nowhere!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
    If only you weren’t lying again Joe life would be peachy for you
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:44
    @kewpie said
    Just for the sake of whataboutism, Avjoe, let's just pretend they're ALL bad.

Trump was there first. Whatever the bad thing is. Let's see him get his just deserts. Then, and only then, can we start investigating the next guy, Biden.

Try to concentrate. One at a time, please.
    I go along with that. Hey, if Trump is guilty, he suffers the result. No problem. BTW, Can you tell us what crime he was trying to conceal, in re the trial in NY?

By not protecting our border, is Biden violating his oath(s)? Maybe they can share the same cell. Let's ask SHouse.
  14. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    I go along with that. Hey, if Trump is guilty, he suffers the result. No problem. BTW, Can you tell us what crime he was trying to conceal, in re the trial in NY?

By not protecting our border, is Biden violating his oath(s)? Maybe they can share the same cell. Let's ask SHouse.
    AverageJoe, you didn't forget our contest, did you?

Now you go.
  15. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:56
    @moonbus said
    Not meaning to get ahead of the game here, but don’t forget the infamous case of the storm due to make landfall with The Donald standing in front of a weather map clearly showing the storm’s path and HE saying on live tv that it’s going somewhere else !

๐Ÿ˜†
    It's strange behavior. Why lie about pointless things?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree