1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 07:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden said that he cannot wait to debate Trump. Was that a lie of Biden, or was he just saying that he cannot wait,,,That, since he cannot wait, then it would follow that he Won't wait, which means that he will not be available to debate Trump?
    Was it a lie, or not? A real brain teaser, from the less-than pliable lips of Biden.
    Slow down, there, Einstein.

Just because you CAN prove how dumb you are, doesn't mean you have to.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 11:511 edit
    @suzianne said

One of the cruelest acts on the Forum is to post a brain teaser for the libs,...it is like throwing a fake banana in a monkey cage at the zoo!!

Dumb? Did you see where Shav figures that a citizen of Mexico or Yemen should be able to vote in the uSA after just 'being here' for six months? Dumb,, don't you think? I started to ask him if the alien could vote for how our treasury spends the taxpayer dollars of our citizens, but I was afraid he would write back!!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 18:29
    @AverageJoe1
    You actually think someone in the Netherlands is going to make policy here?
  4. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 21:012 edits
    @suzianne said

He's got mud on his face, a big disgrace, kicking his can all over the place! 😏
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 23:01
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You actually think someone in the Netherlands is going to make policy here?
    Well, yes.....are you joshing me? ALL of you think that we need to give our country over to aliens, so yes, they would make policy. The Netherlanders would be small potatoes, which they are.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 23:04
    @mchill said

He's got mud on his face, a big disgrace, kicking his can all over the place! 😏
    Who does? Who has mud on face? You respond like Sonhouse, we never know what he is on about. TYhis one says 'he's', but we don';t know who that is. Catch up, man.
    Here is a task. Find out why Biden mention's his son's death when discussing anything.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 20:45
    @AverageJoe1
    Here is what I am about. TRUMP NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON for many reasons all of which you call witch hunts but we call PROVEN IN COURT with solid evidence, something you would never in a million years admit was true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree